It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The sun is pregnant!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Wow. Long time, no see. Were you on hiatus, sleeper?

regardless, welcome back!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by sleeper

Wow. Long time, no see. Were you on hiatus, sleeper?

regardless, welcome back!!!

The Ice age up in the northern states is receding and I'm thawing out.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Wow linear motion becoming angular motion.

It is fascinating how evolutionary models seem to not be within the laws and parameters of physical science.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ACTS 2:38
Wow linear motion becoming angular motion.

That's only the half of it.

It is fascinating how evolutionary models seem to not be within the laws and parameters of physical science.

Scientists that want to "just get along" for their career’s sake, need to stay inside the "parameters of physical science" whatever that means, and wear blinders for anything else. Blinders work well for horses pulling a carriage on city streets so that the horse isn’t spooked by the faster car traffic.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Hi all and sleeper,

Always a pleasure reading your posts sleeper and your replies.

Personally I agree with you regarding that planets are born from suns.

If you read about the expanding earth theory or the hollow earth theory it does seem to connect the dots more IMO.

From your comments regarding how the planets expand as the move out and then shrink and they reach the out skirts are you supporting the expanding earth theory sleeper? also what are your thoughts, info regarding the hollow earth theory?

Thanks

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
i never imagined the birth of planets this way. are these your ideas? anyway, i believe the outer gas giants were not created before mercury, or do you mean that mars will soon expand and evaporate?

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDon
reply to post by sleeper

Hi all and sleeper,

Always a pleasure reading your posts sleeper and your replies.

Personally I agree with you regarding that planets are born from suns.

If you read about the expanding earth theory or the hollow earth theory it does seem to connect the dots more IMO.

From your comments regarding how the planets expand as the move out and then shrink and they reach the out skirts are you supporting the expanding earth theory sleeper?

Hi Don,

Planets, earth, expand due to huge amounts of space dust, rocks and sunshine that falls onto them everyday times billions of years worth. The further we creep out the blizzard increases.

also what are your thoughts, info regarding the hollow earth theory?
Thanks

Earth is not hollow although many expansive caverns exist inside the earth.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rolci
i never imagined the birth of planets this way. are these your ideas?

Unless someone proves otherwise.

anyway, i believe the outer gas giants were not created before mercury, or do you mean that mars will soon expand and evaporate?

The outer giants came first, but suns can eject planets further out into the solar system, even to the Kuiper belt, or beyond.

As Mars moves further out, many moons from now, if it is not a dud, it will expand.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
This thread is an example of the many reasons why ATS is the best place on the internet for intelligent discussion!

I am 100% on board with this theory.

Did you guys read about the Sun ejecting TWO EARTH SIZED objects recently?

It was about 3 months ago, and there are plenty of images and articles about them.

The Sun has ALREADY given birth. And Sleeper was the only one that saw it coming!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Hi Lou.

Regarding your two cents on how planetary systems evolve---
, I wonder myself the following.

Do you think that that same process would happen regardless the size or density of a star, I mean you have pretty small ones like red dwarfs and massive big ones like the red supergiant Betelgeuse.

I asume there is some limit to it.

Do you have any idea what the reason or process could be for why a star explodes as a supernova or implodes into a black hole and between besides the common theory that stars

generate their lights and energy by themselves from a process called Nuclear fussion, they use gasses like hydrogen as fuels to run this process. As they become older they begin to run out of their natural fuels,and begin to use heavier elements as its nuclear fuel. Eventually,iron forms in the core,preventing further fussion reaction. As the star shutsdown,it collapse in on itself and blows itself apart as a supernova.A supernova ends a stars life span.

wiki.answers.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Perhaps the Sun will explode?

That would be insanely awesome. Can you imagine?

How many ''humans'' have ever directly witnessed an exploding Sun?
I'm talking about a gigantic expanding Sun that you can watch for a few hours until it burns everything to a crisp. Neat.

School lets out, businesses close, traffic stops, and we all go outside and watch the final moments. Is it getting hot in here?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
cool thread sleeper.
long may you birth new and interesting idea's

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006

Did you guys read about the Sun ejecting TWO EARTH SIZED objects recently?

It was about 3 months ago, and there are plenty of images and articles about them.

The Sun has ALREADY given birth. And Sleeper was the only one that saw it coming!

Are you refering to the Orca and the Son of Orca.
I started a thread about these object's but after reading this thread I may have had the wrong impression about where these objects came from. Sleepers idea sounds good. the thread title got a lot of gripes but here it is for anyone interested.

I Assure You The Orca (The Orcus), the Son of Orca Are Real

peace to all

daz

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

As Mars moves further out, many moons from now, if it is not a dud, it will expand.

Cool! What causes the expansion, what mechanism is operating here?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Hi sleeper

I'd like to thank you for the link you send me a while ago

So the Sun is pregnant ?

I actually think this idea is intriguing, and it is compatible with the expanding earth theory, which I still favor.
However... What about Mars ? It is a lot smaller then the Earth. The Moon is almost just as big...
Shouldn't Mars be bigger ?

The Moons of our solar system also don't really add up. Don't they have to inflate as well ?

How do you explain the Jupiter size planets in close proximity of their stars ?

As for Stars being born in the galaxy center. I don't think that's correct. Stellar nurseries are the birthplaces of the stars as far as I know.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Hi

Im not big on all this stuff, but i have a question. If mars was once in earths spot and so was the otheer planets, does this mean they where all habitable at some point?

So mars and the rest would of been "earth like"?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

I just saw this post if the Recent Posts page and now I am really confused!

Did you make up this theory yourself? Or is it something that other people have discussed?

I only ask because I once randomly met a girl in Trafalgar Square during a protest march, we got talking and she told me more or less what stated in the first post, that the sun was "pregnant" and was going to give birth to a planet.
At the time I thought it was a really random thing to say and the conversation just tailed off.

This would have been around 2002 so she couldn't have got it from your post

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Well...

That's kind of a weird encounter. Maybe it was Sleepers wife.

Who knows...?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor
Hi Lou.

Regarding your two cents on how planetary systems evolve---
, I wonder myself the following.

Do you think that that same process would happen regardless the size or density of a star, I mean you have pretty small ones like red dwarfs and massive big ones like the red supergiant Betelgeuse.

I asume there is some limit to it.

Hi space,

Any star with planets spit out the planets.

Do you have any idea what the reason or process could be for why a star explodes as a supernova or implodes into a black hole and between besides the common theory that stars

generate their lights and energy by themselves from a process called Nuclear fussion, they use gasses like hydrogen as fuels to run this process. As they become older they begin to run out of their natural fuels,and begin to use heavier elements as its nuclear fuel. Eventually,iron forms in the core,preventing further fussion reaction. As the star shutsdown,it collapse in on itself and blows itself apart as a supernova.A supernova ends a stars life span.

wiki.answers.com...

No human knows what a star is, what it is made of, how it works, or why it works. A star going supernova or morphing into a black hole is speculation and theory. Nevertheless, there are black holes and big explosions in and around galaxies. Stars do have a start and an end, but modern physics can't make heads or tails concerning any of it, not even in the ballpark.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch
reply to post by sleeper

Cool! What causes the expansion, what mechanism is operating here?

There is a whole lot of stuff inside planets that gasify under certain conditions, temperature variations, pressure changes, velocity and other factors. Look what little old comets do when they near the sun.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
Hi sleeper

I'd like to thank you for the link you send me a while ago

So the Sun is pregnant ?

I actually think this idea is intriguing, and it is compatible with the expanding earth theory, which I still favor.
However... What about Mars ? It is a lot smaller then the Earth. The Moon is almost just as big...
Shouldn't Mars be bigger ?

The planets come out in different sizes and with different materials, there are no cookie cutter planets. Planets are also bombarded for thousands of years with solar and fragments of planetary debris and grow at individual rates depending on what hits them.

The Moons of our solar system also don't really add up. Don't they have to inflate as well ?

The moons grow too, but rarely into gas giants. Small planets they are.

How do you explain the Jupiter size planets in close proximity of their stars ?

Some babies are small at birth some are twice the size and continue to get bigger or even shrink. The dynamics depends on what they are made of, which changes with each birth.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join