It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The sun is pregnant!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Very interesting! Going to read up a bit more on this

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SOTT Leader

Yes, please do. The majority of what I have seen and experienced was in a sense bass ackwards. What I mean is that I had no idea what the source/bramah/logos/godhead/I AM/whatever the ideological equivalent; was when I went through it. I did not have a religion due to the fact that I was born and raised southern baptist. If you can break free from THOSE chains, you are well on your way. My dad left when I was young; which is really essential for the rebellious nature of the aspirant. Well...after many different churches and schools I kinda dropped out of both. Then, having just lost most of the scriptural morales I was instilled with; it was ON TO THE DRUGS folks. I went from hocking my nintendo for a sack of herb to growing 40 plants outdoors and 22 hydro in my basement. I was 15 hanging out with 50 year-olds. I won't get into the disturbing details because they would _. Lets just say I learned to grow up real quick. by 17 I had done pretty much everything but main-lining and crack. Except for one area. An entire continent of the drug world I hadn't explored. Pharmaceutically Synthesized Ethnobotanical Hallucinogens. And contrary to popular belief- I actually became MUCH smarter after all of this. AND I went from 285lbs to 155lbs. No joke. Welcome to the world of the aspirant. You know you are on the right track when you experience your life as the main character and author. You DO have a say in your reality. Though, once you say yes to this responsibility you are held accountable by your own karma that much more. You can't be shown the truth and return to your ignorance, and you will not be able to stuff an expanded consciousness back into the same old noggin it once lived in.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Wow, in reading more on this thread- it is apparent to me that indeed your theory is correct. What I call "tadpole paisleys" can only otherwise be described as alien energy sperm. This revelation is shocking to me to say the least; for I have been pondering on them for a loooong time.

youtube.com...

this is close, but it pales in comparison to the astral

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
why in gOD's name do I need 20 posts in order to u2u sleeper? Should I just start my own thread? It's like no one even reads this anymore. everyone- PLEASE don't stop trying to figure it out! Don't give up!!! It's not what you think it is. It's not what they are telling you it is. Even the biggest baddest conspiracy theory is dwarfed by the realization of ultimate truth.EVERYTHING stems from that truth. Go to it. And good luck.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
The Light Sages gather to flicker the screen

Day turns to night, and dawn it seems

Creeps out from nowhere surprising me

The change takes place imperceptibly,

But the program downloads incorrectly.

I attempt to maintain my gravity

As I slip through a glitch into eternity.

The White Darkness appears in front of me

And every sound encompassing.

I'm brought back quite suddenly;

With the noise settling back to reality.

The choice was not mine, you see

As it was on Robo & '___'.

There's some kind of Audience behind me

Projecting Earth like imagery.

Their opinion aids a directory

For my character in this Man story.

I know of them by experiencing

Seven times Salvia potency.

I took a big hit, and then astoundingly,

A pulse ran through my body.

I saw this pulse quite clearly

Distorting the dreamlike mirroring.

These mirrors define the boundary

Of actors and the viewing.

As I'm filled with ancient memory,

I glance around self consciously.

For a brief moment I honestly

Saw inumerous beings witnessing

My own theatrical tragedy

Of a God imprisoned subjectively.

Whod've know I was actually

A Huge Hit on Alien T.V.?

=Mobius

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
i like your theory makes pretty good sense, the "hairball" idea seems rite on too, you got to imagine there is some sort of build up in the sun that its # out like a turkey dinner on thanksgiving, but i like your thought my friend.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Oh the mental images I had before I clicked and came onto this thread! LOL!

I do find it to be a fascinating theory though, I never take what the scientists say to be the final word, they could be wrong. I also believe all the planets to be the same components, just put together in different ways.

[edit on 28-4-2008 by space cadet]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
When i think about it ....it kinda makes sense. Sort of..hear me out.

Theres a giant bang. it throws out a ton of gas and particles.....at the centre of this bang is a giant star or black hole or whatever. The debris from the explosion are then pulled back to the star. This then forms another star then its thrown out.

It repeats and out pops a planet. of varying sizes and consistencies depending on the star size...

Its kinda like a Those russian dolls. The big one eats alot. Then out comes another and so on.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I did not read all the replies but I can say this. If Earth moved into Mars orbit the Earth would die. The whole planet would freeze solid. Just look how much the temperature raises and drops with just a few thousands miles. Now move Earth from 93,000,000 miles to 141,000,000 miles (Mars) and you have real problems. That is 48,000,000 out. I remember reading some where that as little as 100,000 miles farther out and the Earth would die.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
The sun is pregnant! dam lol i nearly woke everyone up i laughed so loud the sun has gravity about 28 times stronger then earth, almost every star we see is a sun in all stages of growth and death any little sun in orbit or birth??? of our sun or anyother would be defying gravity and the laws of physics.

[edit on 15-3-2009 by seen it all]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   

i laughed so loud the sun has gravity about 28 times stronger then earth, almost every star we see is a sun in all stages of growth and death any little sun in orbit or birth??? of our sun or anyother would be defying gravity and the laws of physics.
reply to post by seen it all

Just a note to say that what the OP has stated in regards to the formation of planets has been observed by Hubble in other solar systems. Apparently planet are born out of existing suns. The observation is described in this thread. It isn't a long one so please read it all!

If you think you understand what is happening in the cosmological world then I have some questions for you like simply are there really black holes, what do they consist of, what governs their behavior and what is their function in a galaxy?

Then there is dark energy, dark matter and on and on.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by seen it all
The sun is pregnant! dam lol i nearly woke everyone up i laughed so loud the sun has gravity about 28 times stronger then earth, almost every star we see is a sun in all stages of growth and death any little sun in orbit or birth??? of our sun or anyother would be defying gravity and the laws of physics.
[edit on 15-3-2009 by seen it all]

The laws of physics are made to be broken. Granted, many leading scientists need to keep the shell game going otherwise they might end up looking foolish. But holding back the truth is never an easy job and some of it will inevitably spill out on its own.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Quote by the OP:

The planets are gradually pushed away from the sun over the span of millions and billions of years and as their orbits enlarge and the sun’s gravitational pull on them decreases they bloat up like gas giants---and then deflate and congeal as they enter the frigid zone at the periphery of the solar system.

E=MC2 As a star or sun looses or expends energy its mass decreases and therefor any planets expand their orbits, get further from the sun because of less attraction. Gradual process but nevertheless inevitable?

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch
reply to post by sleeper

Quote by the OP:

The planets are gradually pushed away from the sun over the span of millions and billions of years and as their orbits enlarge and the sun’s gravitational pull on them decreases they bloat up like gas giants---and then deflate and congeal as they enter the frigid zone at the periphery of the solar system.

E=MC2 As a star or sun looses or expends energy its mass decreases and therefor any planets expand their orbits, get further from the sun because of less attraction. Gradual process but nevertheless inevitable?

You would think that the blowhard sun would have expended itself long ago spewing out all that energy for billions of years. In fact, the energy increases.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

and:

You would think that the blowhard sun would have expended itself long ago spewing out all that energy for billions of years. In fact, the energy increases.

Surely you are not saying that there is more going on here than E=MC2 ?

[edit on 16/3/10 by plumranch]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Interesting theory and I am glad it has been bumped so I was able to read it.

In Greek mythology many of the planets and moons were originally born from Gaia (which is a name for early Earth) and Uranus. It is an interesting mythological lineage and bears resemblance to the theory you describe in your OP. There are many other ancient myths that describe planets and our Sun giving birth to planets and moons by way of either centrifugal mass ejection or a gravitational separation.

The mainstream science explanation uses impacts to describe this process and fails to consider that all matter can be liquefied under certain conditions. The whole theory of planetary formations that made up our solar system through accretion disc formation from a huge cloud of gas has a number of problems. It does not explain angular momentum, accretion formation, and why all the planets and most moons orbit and rotate in the same direction and on a solar plane (with the exception of rotation with two planets).

In my opinion this has to do with the origin of rotation. What is the origin of rotation?
Mainstream science claims there is no force that causes rotation, it's said to be left over angular momentum form the big bang. I don't buy this. I feel there is plenty of evidence for a force that causes the rotation of all mass in the Universe and it has nothing to do with this big bang business.

There are two theories for planetary and/or moon formation that do not need an impact.

Centrifugal Mass Ejection.
Theoretically there is a force that causes a star to rotate. As the rotation of this star increases an equatorial bulge is created that will eventually throw out or eject mass due to centrifugal forces. This ejected matter, coming from the star's equatorial bulge, will orbit and rotate in the same direction as its parent star and on the same plane as its equator. This mass ejection slows the star's rotation down by way of expelling angular momentum and by way of tidal dragging which helps to stabilize stellar rotation. This same process can happen to a planet thus creating moons that do the same in stabilizing planetary rotations.

Gravitationally Assisted Mass Separation.
As two celestial objects (i.e. planets or stars) orbit each other the gravity between them will attract mass towards the more dense of the two and thus create an unstable rotation. The planet that is gaining mass will also gain angular momentum (spin faster) and will eventually eject mass due to the increased centrifugal force cause by this increased angular momentum.
This can be described as one planet, a gas giant, impregnating a smaller yet more dense rocky planet that eventually gives birth to planets or moons.

Galaxies can also go through a similar process. In a centrifugal mass ejection scenario a galaxy gains too much centripetal force (spins too fast) and eventually ejects energy out that thus stabilizes its rotation. This is a theory on the creation of QSO's or Quasars.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Originally posted by sleeper
It gets ejected similar to a solar flare which can be shot out millions of miles into space in an instant.

Just FYI, the only reason that solar flares get shot so far out is because they don't have much mass.

You're half correct. The reason solar flares get ejected out so far is due to a force that causes this ejection and because of its low mass this force doesn't need to be that great (F=ma).

To escape the sun's gravity, a planet would have to be going much faster than the escape velocity of the sun

No, it would need to have an escape velocity or a force equivalent for an escape velocity. That is what the term means.

Once it got going at that speed [escape velocity], there's nothing to actually stop it at the orbit of Mercury.

How about gravity? Once an object reaches escape velocity, it is in orbit and in this case it means it will orbit the Sun. The distance it orbits the Sun is determined by the amount of force that is applied to accelerate this object against the Sun's gravitational acceleration (or negative acceleration).

[Sleeper's quote]
All bodies of mass act like sails on ships and the sun with its solar winds push on that mass. Because of the magnetic shields around many planets the solar wind blows mostly around them, nevertheless, planets are ever so slowly nudge further away from the sun by this force---only my .02

There's not enough mass in the solar wind to nudge a planet. You don't get knocked down by the brownian motion of still air (which is about the same kind of impact on you as solar wind has on planets.)

Sleepers statement is correct, the solar wind does accelerate mass similar to the wind on a sail. The question is how much force is there from the Sun's solar wind on the Earth and other planets? Brownian motion and solar wind are two very different observed phenomena and is a very poor example on your part. Of coarse the Earth isn't being knocked down by the solar wind any more then we are by random fluctuations from minute particles.

Planets move away from their suns because of angular momentum.

Here's a thought, where do you suppose the angular momentum comes from that cause these planets to move away from their stars?

[edit on 3/16/2010 by Devino]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4594015b8056.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 16-3-2010 by RokNinja]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by RokNinja

I understand your embarrassment, many people have fallen for and believe the prevailing theories regardless how silly and wrong they are.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch
reply to post by sleeper

and:

Surely you are not saying that there is more going on here than E=MC2 ?

[edit on 16/3/10 by plumranch]

That formula only covers a fraction of what is going on with the sun and matter, as we think we understand it. No physicist knows what the sun is or how it works and never will.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join