It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The sun is pregnant!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by dewessel
The quote below comes from a page describing somewhat the same, except there it says the planets 'give birth' by ejecting their core and then move towards the sun.

The ejection of a core from a planet causes the inward collapse of a planet and the
subsidence of all structures on the planet's crust. The ejected core settles very near to the
body of the Mother Planet and is known to man as a Lunar body, Moon, or natural satellite.
When a core is ejected the host planet caves in breaking and burying most surface structure,
hence the need for a spade when you go in search of prehistoric artifacts (which are in fact
our legacy from Earth, when Earth was in the position of Mars).

Read more:
Migration of planets

I love it when someone has nuttier ideas than mine---makes my stuff look more conceivable---
----get it "conceivable", ah, forget it---

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Wow! Someone else thought of this too!

I first thought of this 'theory' years ago. (At around age 11) Along with this, I also though life has already formed and died out on Mars. Earth is in the middle of this cycle, then Venus' clouds and pressure would make like a bit more easy, and will form too.

Not too sure on how Mars will form into a gas giant though... Unless a rocky Jupiter was affected by a newly formed sun.

But, these are just the ramblings of a bored 17 year old.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to Sleeperpost by sleeper

Hi Sleeper

Btw I'm not sure how to make the quote show up lighter on the post, so I will use **

**The center of galaxies glows hot from star formations---raw star material is spewed out which then coalesces with other matter, in other pastures, throughout the galaxy. Meanwhile the massive Black Holes remain behind the scene, hidden away like the engine beneath the hood of a bright shiny new automobile. **

Do all galaxies have black holes in their center?

Is the black hole 1/2 of 1% of the total mass of its galaxy?

Is a black hole energy turned inwards?

Or is it linking the mechanics to another dimension in order to produce a star in this physical realm?

**That’s a theory and material I have yet to find the time to dive into----not his post but the electric universe theory.---however, everything in this dimension, this universe, runs on electricity, or some form of it, so there---

What is electricity? Not the effects of it.

What other things do dimensions/universes run on?

Would you say magnetism is produced by the rotation of Earth thru the solar wind?

If you could please be specific.
What is creating a vacuum in outerspace?

What is creating absolute zero in outerspace?

Clear Quartz crystal by itself doesn't seem to be doing anything. If energized correctly would you say it would glow and radiate different colors?

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to John Learpost by johnlear

**The sun is an electromagnetic sphere. Each planet has its own 'filter' or atmosphere which regulates the electromagnetic 'wave' to a comfortable temperature. **

Did you read this or was it told to you?
Can you please explain the actual filter? Does it take the form of a gas or is it set up electronically?

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silvernote
Hi Sleeper

Do all galaxies have black holes in their center?

No

Is the black hole 1/2 of 1% of the total mass of its galaxy?

No

Is a black hole energy turned inwards?

No

Or is it linking the mechanics to another dimension in order to produce a star in this physical realm?

It all happens in this dimension---kind of, there are other dimensions at work but matter as we perceive it doesn’t spill over from one dimension to the next but things do permeate---a paradox

What is electricity? Not the effects of it.

Electrons with nothing better to do but spin the day away.

What other things do dimensions/universes run on?

A really good imagination---because what works in some dimensions makes absolutely no sense in others

Would you say magnetism is produced by the rotation of Earth thru the solar wind?

Earth’s magnetic field yes

If you could please be specific.
What is creating a vacuum in outerspace?

We really don’t have a “vacuum” inside of the solar systems per say, nor much inside of galaxies either. The fish don’t see the water that they swim in and we don’t see the soup of exotic matter our planets swim through while spinning around the sun.

A true vacuum, something that doesn’t exist btw, would be devoid of matter. Our universe is chock full.

What is creating absolute zero in outerspace?

No such thing as zero energy in space, space is filled with energy whether it be perceived as a vacuum or not.

Clear Quartz crystal by itself doesn't seem to be doing anything. If energized correctly would you say it would glow and radiate different colors?

That would be way cool, but not happening with conventional means

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I thought your use of the word "pregnant" was strange for the idea that the sun might eject a great volume of mass someday. Most people wouldn't apply that action to the non-living celestial bodies. For what it's worth, this concept could be applied to a prophecy in the book of Revelations. When I saw the thread title, Revelation 12:1-2 came to mind. The King James version reads.

"And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered."

The woman could be the sun in our solar system. The twelve stars could represent the 12 constellations surrounding earth. She could be giving birth to a new son/planet in the solar system.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Sleeper going off topic but may i ask do you think mars is void of life ?

Do you know any information about what is under the surface of mars for example could there be Machines that had a purpose but now lay dorment maybe waiting for a oppurtunity to start again ?

Do you know any information at all about mars ?

Maybe we should stay away from mars ?

Maybe we came from there a long long time ago ?

Am i talking nonsense ?

Regard's
Lee

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by lostinspace

Why oould not the bodies of the heavens be endowed with self awareness, personality?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I love the people who come on here and discount sleepers theory and say that because we were taught this way which is all pretty much theory also. Sleeper its people like you who keep us advancing...look outside the box dont accept any theory till it is proven fact. Also while we are at it can we quit teaching kids in school the theory of evolution is how we got here. Its a theory please teach it that way and leave possibilities that it may not be the answer. Remember it was all "fact" the earth was flat and the sun revolved around the earth until some nuts by the name of Aristotle and Galileo came along.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Sleeper--

I love your idea! It's like something that might've happened in a movie like "Yellow Submarine" or something; it's poetic and reminds me of my girlfriend back in 1989 (she always came out with wacky poetic imagery like that!).

Also I know that fashionable science always dumps on the absurd new ideas (you know, the ones that turn out to be correct...).

That said, I personally cannot give your idea much credence without the endorsement of JediMiller.

I wonder, what does the Jedi think of your idea?

F

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I found some supportive evidence in the form of a news release for Sleeper's pregnant sun idea. Refer to my news release thread titled Astronomers Astonished by Violence of Universe where a number of new astronomical phenomena were discussed, most notably this one;

• The equivalent of post-menopausal stars giving unlikely birth to new planets. Most planets form soon after a sun, but astronomers found two older stars, one at least 400 million years old, with new planets.

So new planets were found around old stars which sort of makes it look the "pregnant sun" theory of Sleeper's may be possible??

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
It does sound ridiculous that a star could 'give birth' or be 'pregnant' but galaxies go through periods of starburst that spew out the material to make new stars. The Milky Way does that every 200 million years or so from its center. But I think the stuff that makes up planets already exists in the protoplanetary disk around forming stars.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by UofCinLA
Care to explain how elements above iron are formed and how they make it into the planets via your "birth scenario"..??

Sorry but you are fighting an uphill battle against physics (high school level) and the 99.9% of planetary formation physicists that have spent years on the subject and have a pretty good idea of how it works....

I love people who think they know science.

All elements come from the Sun. All elements in this solar system, come from the sun.

What do you have to say to that? It's a pretty BASIC fact.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Very interesting, that seems a lot like what Neil Adams research. He has created some mind bugling facts on how our own planet is in fact growing in size and always have been. So are all other planets, stars, comments. Hi facts bring to light that our earth 200 million years ago was 1/4 of the size. He and some other scientists believe that global warming is NOT all about our CO2, but rather our sun is growing in size and simply heating earth much faster.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Everything you know is thought by our own current scientific explanation. Here's some fact... EVERYTHING you learned from school is actually NOT all true, everyday new discoveries prove that our main stream scientific community/educational system is flawed and that the core of science is about opening your mind and really accept the plausibility that what we thought we knew, is actually not true anymore! that's what Science is... or it should be!

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by just theory

Hello Just Theory,

Well I’ll be double-dipped in applesauce Thanks so much for that vid great find......

How is it that I never thought of this lol, I’m not saying this because I’m smart but because it’s so obvious……

You guys n gals got to see this vid.....

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Originally posted by Byrd

Actually, that's what the word "theory" means. It means something that has enough parameters that you can test it. And if you use the word "theory"around these parts, you'll get legitimate questions just like PapaHomer asked.

Otherwise it's "speculation" and we move it over to Skunk Works where they don't ask you for the specifics of a theory.

Hello Byrd,

Actually, the word theory has a number of meanings in different fields of knowledge.

Not only is it used in science it is also used in common usage.

Now we are talking about the scientific aspect of theory right, but in science theory does not mean that the test of said theory has to take place in past, present or future. Now I understand that the theory if having sufficient parameters has to be able to be tested at some point in time, but I was under the impression that it could take place at any time. Am I wrong?

I say this because, now I might be wrong about this but judging by your post I assume that you assume that Sleepers theory does not have enough parameters as to be tested scientifically.

How did you come to this conclusion?

Does Sleeper theory not have sufficient parameters as to be tested?

If Sleepers theory does not well I can see why scientific people would want it in skunk works, but if Sleeper theory does then should not this thread be put back where it belongs?

I’m just curious as to who cam up with and how the theory that Sleeper’s theory is lacking in parameters as to be tested came up. Was this theory that Sleeper’s theory should be in skunk works a scientific theory or a theory based on speculation?

Thanks.....

Izzy ^_^

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jra

Originally posted by Smack
Theories are testable, this is not. This is speculative at best.

The Big Bang Theory is not testable yet people talk about it like its fact, there have been no black holes discovered no dark matter.

I personally love this concept and idea, I have to give a big thanks to Sleeper for sharing such a beautiful vista.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
well this ain't as impressive as i've been told..

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

SLEEPER!!! The man himself. Wow. Well... I have an audience behind me... They apparently want me to remain here on stage and not mind the fact that an infinite crowd is watching constantly. I try to keep things interesting for them, and have worked out a "means" of communication. They can't tell me much, their answers are quick and seem to arise from within my own subconsciousness. I have been to the godhead and beyond. I have sat upon that boring throne. I don't give a damn who does or doesn't believe me. EVERYONE has the potential of the godhead. I have seen "Dream Machines" that seem to be there always no matter where I happen to be looking. what we call space-time is a joke. This whole reality is a joke. These morphing moving playdoe ribbon machines that can become anything. And, if you can learn to merge the conscious and subconscious, you can make them become anything you want. That is; until you suddenly timehop SIX HOURS and are just sitting there like nothing ever happened. Hell; there isn't even any fatigue! Who can just sit up all night and not be at all tired in the morning? What do you think about all this sleeper? I need a perspective a someone who is experienced

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join