It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The sun is pregnant!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
And may produce another planet or two in the not so distant future

Like a hairball that has formed in the interior of the sun, planets get spit out every now and then.

As the planets age they move ever so slowly to the outskirts of the solar system and become debris, some of this debris collides with other debris and ricochets back into the interior of the solar system as comets, asteroids and moons.

All the planets were birthed by the sun, the youngest being Mercury, the oldest Neptune, Pluto and the other bodies in the Kuiper Belt and Oort Cloud are where remnants of the early solar system and dead planets reside.

The planets are gradually pushed away from the sun over the span of millions and billions of years and as their orbits enlarge and the sun’s gravitational pull on them decreases they bloat up like gas giants---and then deflate and congeal as they enter the frigid zone at the periphery of the solar system.

Mercury, will move into Venus’ orbit, Venus into earth’s orbit, earth into Mars’ orbit, and so on

The planets are held in orbit by the pull of the sun’s gravitation and the push of the Solar wind. It’s a delicate balance that slowly moves the planets from the interior to the outskirts as if riding on a large invisible conveyor belt.

Galaxies work in a similar way, producing stars at the center and kicking them out to the outskirts like popcorn in a kettle, where they cool off in clusters or individually and then slowly make their way back to the center of the galaxy

My two cents on how planetary systems evolve---

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
That's a truly fascinating theory sleeper,
Thanks for sharing your inspirational ideas.

/7A

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Care to explain how elements above iron are formed and how they make it into the planets via your "birth scenario"..??

Sorry but you are fighting an uphill battle against physics (high school level) and the 99.9% of planetary formation physicists that have spent years on the subject and have a pretty good idea of how it works....

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
sleeper,
interesting... however as you are probably aware the intense magnetic and gravitational forces, coupled with the pressure and temprature in and around the immediate vicinity of the sun preclude any "solid" matter from being ejected.... so how does the radiation that the sun emits then turn and coalesce into solids around it?

Now you are onto something.... every element and every part of you and all you interact with in the world...like the keyboard to type or screen to read on all come from stars....but the traditional theory is that these elements are liberated at the supernova stage of a star (if applicable) and then eventually are attracted by the orbits of other suns (as the source star is now gone or a red dwarf etc) in great dust clouds of liberated elements to form planets and the "stuff" of the universe.

Sun and Planet formation

Kind regards

Elf

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
That's a truly fascinating theory sleeper,
Thanks for sharing your inspirational ideas.

/7A

I appreciate your feedback 7Ayreon, thanks for your comments!

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by UofCinLA
Care to explain how elements above iron are formed and how they make it into the planets via your "birth scenario"..??

Once the planets are born they continue to grow from external elements via a number of channels, cosmic rays and the huge warehouse of exotic material that encircles the solar system and bombards the planets with asteroids, bazillions of tons of gas and dust, and comets. Same as when humans are born, they build mass from other sources than their biological mothers---lucky for mom---

Sorry but you are fighting an uphill battle against physics (high school level) and the 99.9% of planetary formation physicists that have spent years on the subject and have a pretty good idea of how it works....

And all 99.9% of them are simply full of theory---as I am---

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
sleeper,
interesting... however as you are probably aware the intense magnetic and gravitational forces, coupled with the pressure and temprature in and around the immediate vicinity of the sun preclude any "solid" matter from being ejected.... so how does the radiation that the sun emits then turn and coalesce into solids around it?

Hello Elf,

Besides a few basics no one really knows much about what the sun can or can’t do. Ejecting a small amount of mass the size of Mercury is so infinitesimal for something as large as the sun that it doesn’t equal a human sloughing off a single dust mite from his skin---and therefore could easily pass under any gravitational or magnetic nuance---in my opinion

Now you are onto something.... every element and every part of you and all you interact with in the world...like the keyboard to type or screen to read on all come from stars....but the traditional theory is that these elements are liberated at the supernova stage of a star (if applicable) and then eventually are attracted by the orbits of other suns (as the source star is now gone or a red dwarf etc) in great dust clouds of liberated elements to form planets and the "stuff" of the universe.
Sun and Planet formation

Kind regards

Elf

Yup, all mass comes from our sun or remnants of other suns that have made its way here in the form of radiation---which falls on and becomes part of all the planets in our solar system.

Thanks for adding your insight to this thread Elf!

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Very Entertaining and Humorous. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
There has been a lot of activity with the sun of late.

I'm reading about these huge, what I think they're calling "Coronal Ejections", and other bizarre activity, like craft flying around and into the sun.

What are your thoughts with regard to these photos of craft around the sun?

Do you think these craft are involved in this process, observing, or gathering something from the sun?

It looks like some are shooting lasers(?).

Here are some pics of the craft. I think these are from NASA's own imaging (I'll include source links).

SOURCE

SOURCE

SOURCE

SOURCE

SOURCE

ANOTHER SITE

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smack
Very Entertaining and Humorous. Thanks.

You are welcome

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
There has been a lot of activity with the sun of late.

I'm reading about these huge, what I think they're calling "Coronal Ejections", and other bizarre activity, like craft flying around and into the sun.

Hello Deck,

They are not roasting marshmallows---lol

Curious indeed, can I leave it there?----

Do you think these craft are involved in this process, observing, or gathering something from the sun?

You mean like midwives?---it will be interesting to see what unfolds if anything, and how much is allowed to be seen if they do, but if a planet pops out of the sun it will shake up the human psyche to a degree that a new awakening would be forced onto the world, and who knows where from there.

There are many things going on and a few that NASA knows about---like things mentioned on the SOHO site, that I will refrain from commenting on---

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Soho, you-hoo are not coming completely cle-hean on this one. LOL

They are not roasting marshmallows---lol

No, I agree there. Their marshmallows would be way burnt.

quote: Originally posted by OnTheDeck

quote: Originally posted by sleeper
Curious indeed, can I leave it there?----

You're perfectly welcome to do so.
But the curiosity just might kill me...But that's OK...

You say, speculatively, or otherwise, that the sun is pregnant. The sun has already been ejecting massive bursts of energy, larger, I think, that has been seen in recent history, and has had all of this "activity" around it.

I have a couple for you. Maybe you would answer them...Or maybe not. Perfectly cool either way.

1) Do you see the sun becoming even more active within the next ten years?

2) Do you see the human inhabitants of earth being negatively affected by the worst of this activity on the sun?

Also, you said,

it will be interesting to see what unfolds if anything, and how much is allowed to be seen if they do, but if a planet pops out of the sun it will shake up the human psyche to a degree that a new awakening would be forced onto the world, and who knows where from there.

You realize you can't make statements anymore without something being further implied (or at least inferred by us reading now)...

Concerning your above statement, I agree. LOL If a large body emerged from the sun it would probably hit a couple of front pages...

You said,

There are many things going on and a few that NASA knows about---like things mentioned on the SOHO site, that I will refrain from commenting on

I would love to know.

I went to the SOHO site (Solar and Heliospheric Observatory Homepage) and found the following picture of "Comet McNaught".

Here is a "false color" image (below).

The comet is described as,

...not only become the brightest comet SOHO has ever seen, but even the brightest one observed in over forty year[s]!

They also said,

The comet swung by the sun on Jan 12th - 15th, and is now emerging into the skies of the southern hemisphere....It was discovered on August 7th, 2006 by the hugely successful comet discoverer Rob McNaught (Siding Spring Survey).

This is a big and bright comet. If you look at the false color image it looks like it's generating heat. I don't know what the color signature is, but they've made it look like a temperature reading, and it looks like the object is generating heat.

Not only that, the object appears to be turning, or curving on its path. Is that common?

Lastly, it looks like there are wings on the object. It could be seen as resembling a large saucer craft, similar to those in the images I posted in my previous post.

Do you have any comments on this object, or am I barking up the wrong tree (hope you don't mind the questions LOL)? You throw out a bone and I have to see if it leads anywhere...

You know, this may or may not be related, but there's an interview at Project Camelotwith Sgt. Clifford Stone, where he talks about a 21 or so mile wide "object" that is due for another flyby around 2016. This probably isn't it, but if this one is "piloted" we definitely have a lot going on...

He suggests that this massive object has maneuvered "around" other debris to avoid contact, basically implying that it is intelligently controlled. He more than suggests that disclosure will definitely be forced by this time if it hasn't happened by then. He said this - what has been called a meteor, because we just don't call objects like these "craft" - this meteor seems to make a pass every 20 years and is due to make another one.

My question to you is, have you heard anything about this object? What do you think about the possibility?

Lastly, how is Milton? Have you had any new revelations (either that you can or can't talk about)?

Thanks for taking the time and effort. Keeping up with threads can take it out of you LOL Now I know...

[edit on 9-3-2007 by OnTheDeck]

jra

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Not only that, the object appears to be turning, or curving on its path. Is that common?

Yes, it's flying around the Sun. Most, if not all Comets have a very highly elliptical orbit and fly around the Sun.

Lastly, it looks like there are wings on the object. It could be seen as resembling a large saucer craft, similar to those in the images I posted in my previous post.

You mean those horizontal white lines? Those aren't really there. That's just from the intense light causing the surrounding pixels to 'bleed' out. You can see this is many SOHO pics that show planets and other things. Notice that the lines are perfectly horizontal with the picture itself.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
Like a hairball that has formed in the interior of the sun, planets get spit out every now and then.

I'm sorry?

As the planets age they move ever so slowly to the outskirts of the solar system and become debris, some of this debris collides with other debris and ricochets back into the interior of the solar system as comets, asteroids and moons.

The planets are gradually pushed away from the sun over the span of millions and billions of years and as their orbits enlarge and the sun’s gravitational pull on them decreases they bloat up like gas giants---and then deflate and congeal as they enter the frigid zone at the periphery of the solar system.

Which is the force stronger than the gravity of the Sun that is pushing our planets further from the Sun? Why would rocky bodies turn into gaseous bodies simply because of less gravitational pull?

Galaxies work in a similar way, producing stars at the center and kicking them out to the outskirts like popcorn in a kettle, where they cool off in clusters or individually and then slowly make their way back to the center of the galaxy

Stars are not produced at the center of the galaxy. A black hole exists at the center of the galaxy. Stars are produced in star nurseries. I wish you would have provided at least one link as a source, but this isn't exactly an accepted theory.

Star Nurseries

General Relativity

Planetary Orbits

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
ermmmmmmm...... no, this is bull#. sorry.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
nice theory, very entertaining and humorous. But doesn't comply with certain laws of physics.Even if the sun were to 'spit' out another planet it would be clearly visible at this point.

And if you see other stars behavior you would see that stars/suns tend to expand with age and gobble up the nearest planets, rather than 'give birth' to new ones.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
pregnant? well who it the universe is the father?? Explain this to me, how will it evolve another planet??

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Here are some pics of the craft. I think these are from NASA's own imaging

wow, those images are fantastic! Thank you.
I have read that the sun is actually a cube but appears as it is round, not sure if anyone else has heard of this or if there is some scientific evidence/analysis of this.

Either way, great pics!
As for the theory, I have no idea but interesting discussion..

[edit on 9-3-2007 by NJE777]

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
just to set things straight.... a Theory has been Tested many times but is not a Law.... your ideas CANNOT be tested so thats exactly what they are.... IDEAS
lol... but ya... its an interesting one...

Great ideas (maybe you should write a book... if nothing else a interesting Sci-Fi where a new planet becomes home of an alien race... or something? lol... could be an idea :|)

Loved Readin It

[edit on 9-3-2007 by Sad Lil Alex]

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Sleeper,
The one thing I've learened about being famous.
Once you believe your own hype, you're doomed.

Welcome to the "has-been" club.

Nice try.

Lex

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join