It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Priests To Purify Site After Bush Visit

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Now can we get their priest to come up here and make a U.S. tour to purify everywhere Bush has stepped foot here? Please?

For that matter ... let's get every priest/rabbi/sheik/whatever from everywhere we can ... and let's really purify our land by having them follow Cheney.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
What a lame attempt to try and undermine the United States of America. How pathetic are some people. Of course these are the same people who use the bathroom and stick the toilet paper after wiping in the trash can. Who's purifying those sites.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I bet Chavez was dressed as a Mayan and convinced the priests like this:

Chavez: we better purify the site ASAP!
Priests: why?
Chavez: because he's the devil

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Connected
Did you know that its Bush's belief that for every death he is responisble for, gives him more power and brings him closer to HIS God?

Why no...as a matter of fact, I didn't know that. *Innocentlook*

Perhaps, since this is (at least in theory) a board about denial of ignorance rather than a boad about character assassination, you'd care to give at least one good citation in support of your assertion?

Don't get me wrong...I'm not a huge fan of the President, though I also don't see him as the Avatar of Evil in the modern world. I am, however, a practicing Christian, which President Bush also claims to be. Despite growing up in church, and being ordained as both a deacon and a Baptist minister, I missed the part about being empowered by human sacrifice. Please enlighten me regarding this doctrinal point.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brother Stormhammer
... a practicing Christian, which President Bush also claims to be.

The trouble is that GWB has claimed all sorts of things, some of which (such as WMD in Iraq, to pick a notable example) have proved to be lies. So one can't necessarily believe him.

I'm not saying he's not a practising Christian, but how do I know he's genuine and not just doing it for show - just to get the 'religious vote'?

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fjtruth

... a practicing Christian, which President Bush also claims to be.

The trouble is that GWB has claimed all sorts of things, some of which (such as WMD in Iraq, to pick a notable example) have proved to be lies. So one can't necessarily believe him.

I'm not saying he's not a practising Christian, but how do I know he's genuine and not just doing it for show - just to get the 'religious vote'?

Surely you wouldn't accuse a politician of faking a belief for political advantage? (Where's the /sarcasm tag when I need it?). My point wasn't whether or not President Bush's faith is genuine (only he knows that, unless we have a telepath in the woodpile someplace). I'm simply following the ATS creed and asking for someone to post proof of their assertion, rather than slinging around unsubstantiated and inflamatory commentary.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
They had to do that in India too when he defiled the temple by taking his dogs therein.

Geronimo's bones has made him a true warlord.

Ram

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
To remove bad influencial spirits of Bush - They might need a wacum-cleaner also.. Along with the bells..

Good idea..

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Don't get me wrong...I'm not a huge fan of the President, though I also don't see him as the Avatar of Evil in the modern world. I am, however, a practicing Christian, which President Bush also claims to be. Despite growing up in church, and being ordained as both a deacon and a Baptist minister, I missed the part about being empowered by human sacrifice. Please enlighten me regarding this doctrinal point.

I wonder how GWB's membership in the Skull and Bones, squares with the Baptist?

Here ya go..........

www.biblebelievers.org.au...

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 9-3-2007 by whaaa]

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
There is no "Mayan" people....

Mayans died out a very long time ago, and where replaced by the Aztec Empire (Aztecs did not kill off Mayans, instead they just seemed to vanish) Why call themselves Mayan?

Anyways, purify away lil buddies.. to each his own.

WRONG WRONG WRONG.... Their civilization fell but the people and the language and a lot of the rites and rituals, abit, a catholic gloss still exist, much like the Inca in Peru still exist. the Aztec were in the central Mexican Highlands, NOT in the Yucatan or in central America. Now the Aztec were pretty much wiped out as a culture, but the Maya fought a rear gurad action against the Spanish for centuries.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
When someone I don't feel good about leaves my house, I cleanse and purify it.

If Bush came into my home, I would give it more of a cleansing and blessing than I have ever done before.

I don't blame these people for a moment and I don't think purification would necessarily have to be a political statement. There are other ways to make a political statement.

However, if this is being done for political purposes, I support it that much more.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

I wonder how GWB's membership in the Skull and Bones, squares with the Baptist?

Here ya go..........

Probably about as well as membership in any other fraternity squares with it. At risk of sounding terribly mundane, the whole Skull and Bones thing seems a bit overblown. Yes, there are a lot of high-ranking, powerful people on their membership roll down through the years. Then again, they are located on one of *the* Ivy League campuses, and they are considered a very exclusive club, even if you just take the 'official' line...which means that the upper strata of the student body will be the primary source for their membership. I wonder what would happen if some other fraternity / organization (say, Phi Beta Kappa) were given the same in-depth study that Skull and Bones has gotten. Would we find a similar high density of Importan People? Admittedly, this is probably a topic for its own thread, but I'm working on no coffee so far, so pardon my digression. *grin*

I guess my point in the above ramble would be that members of the Skull and Bones probably did / do / will do things that don't sit well with Baptist doctrine....but you can say the same thing about (insert three random Greek letters *here*) and their fraternity parties.

www.biblebelievers.org.au...

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 9-3-2007 by whaaa]

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Comparing Skull and Bones with "Greek" fraternities, is like comparing the Cryps and Bloods with the Boy Scouts.

once again

skullandcrossbones.org...

Ask a fratrat about his frat life and he will tell you most everything.
Do the same with a "Bonesman" and you get zip and denial.

Rites of purification are not mumbo jumbo.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join