It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you communcate with those who have passed on?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I have this deal that seems to happen to me where I get messages for other people?

Example I was in bed trying to go to sleep and all of a sudden I got a message for a friend that I have not seen in almost 15 years and it came by way of 3 other people who had died at least 5 years ago.

How does one know if they are just going crazy or are the actually being contacted by other life forces?

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Did you try to contact that friend?

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 03:10 PM
link   
You need to look into Spiritualism.

A good place to start is...

www.lilydaleassembly.com...

That is the new website. It's not quite finished.

The old one is lilydale.org which is maintained by an amature.

This is a better link ...

www.lilydaleassembly.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I would suggest using automatic writing to find out. (just search on it, it's rather easy to do). But, be careful, and use it only for a short time. For some reason, almost always, a malicious entity steps in eventually, impersonating the one you've been speaking with, and then the info flow is corrupted.

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Did you try to contact that friend?

I do not know how to get a hold of this person,I have asked my mother about this person but she is also unaware of how to get a hold of this person.

Gazrok

But, be careful, and use it only for a short time. For some reason, almost always, a malicious entity steps in eventually, impersonating the one you've been speaking with, and then the info flow is corrupted.

What do you mean by this, will some one give me false information?

join