It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anna, Britney and their mind controlled meltdowns

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Check out this article from Freeman on the connections between occult groups and celebs. Disney, Hollywood and Freemasonry all have their roles.

www.freemantv.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Interesting though the video on that page was absolutely weird.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
this reminds me of the video conspiracy of silence that was supposed to air over a decade ago but didnt'

video.google.com...

this video shows you how the nature of man can be corrupted

child abuse rings and satanic ritual abuse are some things that should be put under the microscope

it seems people dismiss the satanic ritual abuse because they don't beleive in the devil or satan, when the important fact remains they don't have to believe, others do and it is thus real to them and also the fact that the nazi scientists smuggled into the united states have shattering personalities and creating multiple personalities a science and there is evidence this stuff occurs all the time wether those like anna nicole are part of it or not is another issue

[edit on 10-3-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I'm rather excited Britney is taking the step towards asserting her independance.

Why do we always think radical changes in our public figures are symptomatic of mind control?

We're all, in one way or another, brainwashed to some extent.

Our surroundings, family, friends, job, associations, etc all define who were are and how we relate to the world.

There are more pressures on industry types, things we couldn't even concieve of in our regular day to day. But mind control? Nein.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I merely present the theory's. You're welcome to your own opinion obviously. I certainly find some basis to Freeman's connections. Much like the Romans had their bread and circus offerrings to distract the populace from the agenda these celebs are the center ring features. They have to be controlled or the message becomes fragmented and ineffective. One need only take a hard look at Madonna's career to see a highly manipulated sell out.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I don't think Brittney was/is under mind control. My opinion is that she shaved her head for possible child custody reasons. Let me explain: KFed wants to take custody of the children and wanted to say that Brittney is unfit to be a mother due to drug usage.

Testing hair for drugs is very effective and 1 inch of hair can show 6 months worth of drug usage. I think she shaved her hair to get rid of the evidence of her drug usage. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyarlathotep
Testing hair for drugs is very effective and 1 inch of hair can show 6 months worth of drug usage. I think she shaved her hair to get rid of the evidence of her drug usage. Just my 2 cents.
What about blood and urine? Some drugs aren't tested directly, but from the remaining chemical products (there's a word for that, but I don't know the english one), and these can be found for a very long time in urine.

Thank you, YIAWETA, for that link. I read it carefully, I usually dismiss theories that have to do with the "black magic" behind Freemasons, Crowley and Hitler and consorts. I'm not convinced 100%, but there sure is a truth behind the theory that satanic child abuse COULD have to do with celebrity slaves. Why?

I'm not an expert at anything, but for a couple of reasons I did a lot of research into DID 7 years ago. Back then, nobody was officially sure if it's for real or not, but I found a book with many case-studies. The book went very in-depth about symptoms like behavorial change and eye color change (sic!), possible treatments and so forth - and it offered only one reason for the disease: satanic rituals performed on young children and even babies, including sexual abuse and torture.

By chance, I also saw a film about this phenomenon; there was this 20 years old girl sitting on a swing and talking about a prince and a princess... behaving like a child, talking like a child, looking like a child. When she "switched" back to her own personality, nothing about her seemed unusual.

Then I saw that video of Anna Nicole Smith, and guess just what that reminded me of.

Of course, this remains speculative, but this time I'm not so quick to dismiss the idea; and I'm still too down-to-earth to believe that millenia-old initiation rites for these "celeb slaves" would be performed live and in public.

Would they?

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyarlathotep
I don't think Brittney was/is under mind control. My opinion is that she shaved her head for possible child custody reasons. Let me explain: KFed wants to take custody of the children and wanted to say that Brittney is unfit to be a mother due to drug usage.

Good point. It might be a factor to consider.

When I was a teenager, the ritual process of shaving one's head was one of the most profound statements you could make against authority - be it parents, institutions, or the "system".

Look at Britney's history. Ever since she was a small child she's been surrounded by the industry - people putting her through dance classes, practice sessions, hair and makeup, touring, recording, etc...suddenly she becomes a mother and her routine is broken. But she's still an item of public scrutiny.

It's also a good way to tell the world "back off, I'm not your property and I have to redefine myself right now".

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I don't really think Britney Spears was under any sort of mind control. I think she was yet another pawn in the "get us rich" schemes of the recording industry. I believe her parents were VERY eager and willing participants, and I believe her current mental state is a direct result of that. She had no normal childhood, her teenage years were a circus, and her adult life is a sum of all of that.

Poor girl.

top topics

join