It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Exclusive WUKNR The Skype Interviews!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Hi this is What U KNO,

I am looking for people that have Skype accounts to do interviews with. This is going to be an ATS exclusive interview of you the members of abovetopsecret.com. I am hoping it will be a fun and cool addition to the show.

If your interested in being interviewed on WUKNR give me a U2U so that we can set up a good time to conduct the interview. Also we can discuss what ATS Subjects you want to talk about on the show.

Everyone that has a Skype account is welcome. I would love to hear more about the great people here on ATS.

Thank You.

What U KNO

[edit on 9-3-2007 by whatukno]

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I conducted my first Skype interview last night. I will be adding others. I still encourage any ATS members that want to participate in the WUKNR Skype interviews to U2U me and we will set the time.

This one is going to be about the 9/11 attacks, was it Bush & CO or was it actualy the work of Bin Laden?

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Whatukno I wouldn't mind that we had a debate. My skype account is maverickhunterxz. Try giving me a call soon and I'll U2U you about it when you should call mine.

[edit on 10-3-2007 by Maverickhunter]

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Won't realy be a debate mav more of an interview. Basicly I would ask you questions about what you feel is up with a subject and you give me your answers.

Look forward to hearing from you on the program tonight.

The What U KNO Net Radio Skype Interviews

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
whatukno I am calling but you don't seem to pick up the phone is there a way that you could see that I am calling?

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I got a lot of good audio from you and rockpuck on the subject, I got some other people that had some good opinions too. Now it takes me a little bit of time to clean up the audio, take out the dead air, etc before I put it into the show.

Im gonna be on again with it soon. don't worry I got your stuff.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
i'm in

soo whenever your ready?

if... lol joke

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
damn dude.

new topics

top topics

join