It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shout out to John Lear

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I have noticed in posts where Mr. John Lear has posted that there are a few people who have not treated John Lear with the respect that he deserves. Not only that, but he has brought some interesting people to this site to involve in discussion with us that some of us have basically run off.

Are you aware what all John Lear has done, inside and outside the ufo community?

You may know most of these things. Check out the following:

John Lear's Wikipedia Entry

But I will directly quote this for you here:

John Lear, now retired from flying, amassed over 19,000 hours of flight time, and has flown in over 100 different types of airplanes in 60 different countries around the world. He flew both commercially and in missions worldwide for the CIA. John Lear is the only pilot to hold every airman certificate issued by the FAA, and has held many world records.

John Lear is not required to come to ATS. I am amazed by the graciousness with which he does respond to some of those who are less respectful of John Lear on this site. He is a model as to how we all should be treating each other on this site. If anyone has a right to be rude to someone, with all his knowledge, he does, and yet, he is not.

I am also amazed that he continues to return to this site and discuss what he knows with us.

This guy is an American hero to me and should be to all of us who are trying to get the truth out about ET. He is an incredible asset to ATS and all of us here.

If John Lear has ever answered a question for you on these boards-whether you agreed with him or not-but he took his time to answer you and discuss with you these things-please respond to this thread with a shout out to Mr Lear and props to someone who needs to be welcomed and treated with respect.

So come on, if you will, lets show the man some respect.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Yes, everyone deserves respect.

Thread Closed

join