It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspected 2012 DNA Change?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DDay

the only thing I could relate to, is I have been sick since september 23rd. It started off with a headache, then progressed to a sinus infection, then progressed to fatigue, and now coughing fits. I have taken theraflu, tylenol, advil, contrex, sudafed PE, nyquil, and the list goes on and on. Now i am nott aking anything and I am still sick. That's the only thing I can relate to. Is my DNA changing, i don't believe it is.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by JackCash

hmm okay i can relate to your wife as well, i have had unregular cycles as of this year, they are never on time anymore, and I am 31? i have been hormonal, and at one point I thought I was going through early menopause, which does run on my Mom's side of the family. in addition within this past month i have been feeling fatigued and actually taking naps, which i never do. Also, I have been very forgetful, and I was always sharp before, my husband asked me once are you suffering from alzeihmers? I was like uhh no. So who knows what's up?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I have to ask you one thing, do you suffer from severe anxiety? I do and have had chest pains, and arms pains relating to a very stressful time in my life, and come to find out I suffer from severe anxiety. just a thought!

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mysticalzoe

I have had a stressfull couple of years, but I don't suffer from anxiety. I try not to worry about things too much

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Jesus said you must be Born Again. I believe this is not only a spiritual rebirth but a radical changing of the DNA genetics. God himself imparts the new DNA into the believer and makes you a member of his "FAMILY LINEAGE". It took me 34 years as a Christian to realize this mystery on a PHYSICAL level. I am no longer an Earthling.. My home is the Universe
and I will forever dwell with the Lord in Heavenly places due to my
renewed bloodline. And yes I believe Jesus dwells on another PHYSICAL planet and was SENT here to redeem us from this certain galactic disaster.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I'd love to believe you, I really do, but something tells me there will be more, much more. Not all of it pleasant but needed. Change is always a hassle.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
hi people, im new member from Greece, about the DNA change, here, in greece we read from ancient tablets that the ancient Hellenes said that all human beings have a substance in their blood named ΙΧΩΡ (ICHOR) and they say Sirius' ray can activate it and it is supposed to be on 21-12-2012.Also there is a prophecy by Pythia that says "Φοιβος ελευσεται , και ες αει εσσεται" 'Phoebus (apollo) may come and stay forever". again that prophecy says that Cosmic rays may activate the chemical substance of ichor.

[edit on 15-8-2009 by kostas2012]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I've never heard of that story.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

i have read to all what u say aboute u and yo wife,i have to problem and feel lots of change whit me,i feel my self change,a had sleap paralysis,my body was vibrating during the night time,i have very strange noise in my ears,i feel i go craizy sometime becouse no one belive me,and everythink is happening wend im in pur sleap...this year i had out off body experience,i start to have lucid dreams plus my personaliti is change alot,even my frients and my famili thei said im not like before...i dont expect someone to belive me but this is my story.....pls if is somebody whit the same problem just let me know...sorry for my englesh!!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackCash

Here is another article describing the symptoms, that we will experience as we go through these changes.

www.luisprada.com...

I have personally experienced quite a few of these syptoms, as well as my wife. I had previously written them off as bad health or just plain exhaustion. Has anyone else experienced a few or more of these symptoms? I'm not saying that I am going through any dramatic changes at the moment, but I wanted to entertain the thought of this.

I would like to hear everyone's thoughts on the DNA change/Galactic allignment.

JackCash

I've been experiencing those symptoms for the past couple of months, I've had blood tests, and nothing came back positive, however these symptoms are similar to a lot of known disorders.

Who knows. I know that some of the people experiencing Gulf War Syndrome had, to some degree, altered DNA after being exposed to certain substances. Depleted uranium causing low level, yet health implicating, radiation.

I suppose if more people get sick, we'll have more to base the theory on.

In the meantime, it doesn't solve my problem of feeling like crap!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Oh my gosh this explains so much. I have been having all of those symptoms and they get worse as time passes. The other day I had the weirdest thought for some reason these changes were going to lead to better health and I would still be here in a 1,000 years? I believe these DNA changes will also lead to longer lifespans. I had dreams and in general feelings of upcoming almost immortality for human beings. I think we can still die but we will have stronger immune systems. I feel that the whole end of the mayan calender is the competlation of this change. I know as I type I am feeling at least 4 of those sysmptoms now.
I wander if these is why we seem to notice more of what is going on in this world. It is almost like in the past year or so I have superhuman senses. I can hear noises from very far away, my vision is different and even the sense of touch is hypersenstive. Pain seems to be more bearable but more weird pains. It seems I can use my mind to numb, control and cure my body. I have had flus where I was sick of being sick so I just somehow rearranged my energy to feel better. I have had fevers where I just think of cold and then the fever goes down. It seems I have been able to recover from ear infections, flus, staff infections, bladder infections without medications.(yes they were diagnosised by a Dr.) I have had a depressed immune system from birth but while I experience these symptoms and I still get sick easier than most it seems like I don't need medicine. I hope this really is true because it explains so much that is going on with me currently.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaAnuOmega
I would like to know what will change our existing DNA? Since DNA is a chemical, we would need another chemical to be introduced in order to change our existing DNA. Cosmic radiation will not alter our DNA, we would need some magic potion in order to change our DNA for radiation alone cannot alter our chemical makeup.

Radiation can and does change your DNA - this is why people in Chernobyl have experienced increased rates of mutation for example. Whether or not cosmic radiation could change it as much as is claimed remains to be seen though.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
So what will exactly happen if our DNA is to change, we get superpowers basically ?

<< 5  6  7   >>

join