It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientist prove global warming unrelated to CO2 emissions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Scientist prove global warming unrelated to CO2 emissions

www.channel4.com

Are you green? How many flights have you taken in the last year? Feeling guilty about all those unnecessary car journeys? Well, maybe there's no need to feel bad.

According to a group of scientists brought together by documentary-maker Martin Durkin, if the planet is heating up, it isn't your fault and there's nothing you can do about it.

We've almost begun to take it for granted that climate change is a man-made phenomenon. But just as the environmental lobby think they've got our attention, a group of naysayers have emerged to slay the whole premise of global warming.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Watched this yesturday and it is extremly convincing not only does the science hold up but the scientists have very reliable biographies. It very convincingly suggests that man has almost no impact on Global warming and that CO2 has limited impact on Global warming.

I hope this gets you thinking.

www.channel4.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 04:34 AM
link   
And here I thought this was about a new Scientific study that refutes the mountains of evidence supporting Anthropogenic influenced climate change. Oh well. Nice try.
I keep hoping that evidence pops up, but alas...

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 05:20 AM
link   
The programme proved nothing

And - as with most pro-AGW - it only covered one aspect of anthropogenic climate change: carbon emissions/temperature.

Your aircraft flights will cause warming even if they produce nil carbon dioxide

btw the argument that currently CO2 levels are rising in response to warmer temperature, rather than causing them means that the Holocene Climatic Optimum and the Medieval warm period must have both been colder than today - because CO2 levels were lower!

top topics

join