It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Springer LIVE From Chicago's UFO CENTRAL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
PODcast:

Springer LIVE From Chicago's UFO CENTRAL

This is a LIVE INTERVIEW from the Famous SwissOtel that I did with our beloved “Springer” the night before his big Discovery Channel Interview about the UFO SIGHTING at Chicago’s O’Hare Airport.

WARNING: SOME EXPLICIT LANGUAGE

For The HIGHEST QUALITY Version As Well As Lots Of Other Music, Comedy And Fun:

Please Go To:

daverabbit.podomatic.com...

Enjoy The Show.

Dave

length: 33:11
file: btstpod_2194.mp3
size: 11669k
feed: btst

[edit on 5/20/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Find out what the "BOSS" is up to.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Thanks for that!

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Good show as usual guys, but one thing....

This was easily the least explict interview so far. You two are slipping.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Thanks Boss.....

Originally.... I was going to EDIT IT where it would not have the EXPLICIT TAG....... so as we were doing it..... I through in a few OFF COLOR remarks..... but nothing I would have to EDIT later to keep the CLEAN TAG IN. But at the end..... Springer and I decided just to leave stuff in... which, as you say, is CLEAN for the two of us!

Dave

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Thanks ! That was a great listen, the first bit made me laugh

Good stuff,

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I Wish I Was That Hard To Get Ahold Of

I would have much fewer magazine subscriptions.

I don't see what the big deal is, since everybody knows Springer's real name (Bender B. Rodriguez).

The idea of him cramming for this is amusing, though, since he's been all over it since the story broke.

(Knock 'em dead, man.)

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Yeah.... when he said he was CRAMMING.... I thought maybe it was a BUFFET SPECIAL at the Oprah, All You Can Eat Midnight Buffet!

Dave

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Hi ya Dave and Springer...

Really enjoyed the podcast... And the beginning was hilarious in trying to connect to Springers room.

I hope the Discovery Channel production works out well.

And keep us posted with what happens with the witness, that was a strange account.

Johnny

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 04:12 AM
link   
That was very good, the start was brilliant, very funny, just what you always want to do to such an automated system.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I was lmao in the beginning when Dave was trying to reach Springer. The interview was awesome good job guys. Goodluck Springer with the Discovery Channel work and " deny ignorance "

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Great work
Loved the interview, I hate those automated systems. You realy know how to keep a listener interested in the subject at hand throughout the whole show!

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Here's a bit of irony Dave...

You were giving Springer a bad time about going to the "Oprah Show" and I went to check my emails and look what I got.... LOL

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
To those who misunderstood...

I haven't "done" Roswell or Area51 in YEARS, the first half of my part of the show was pure Roswell then Area 51. There was no way I was going in front of the camera without having ALL the names, dates and various angles to those topics memorized.
That required about 10 hours of pure cramming over the data.

The O'hare bit was easy peezy, as Majic pointed out I've been on top of that since January.

Springer...

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I just opened my Saturday mail...... there was a brown package from the SwissOtel..... which I thought was strange. When I opened it up.... there was a T-Shirt inside...... on the shirt it says "Springer Went To Chicago And All I Got Was This Damn Oprah Winfrey T-Shirt". Thanks Springer!

Dave

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
For those of you who have missed the two "Springer Sprung" shows, they are right here on Above Top Secret on the PODCAST THREAD PAGE. Springer is a GREAT straight man.

Dave

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I love your humour Dave, and thanks for leaving the beginning in.
It sounds like a hectic schedule for you in Chicago, Springer. Take care of yourself, man, and don't get abducted by Oprah

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I LOved the interview. You guys have a faultless way of entertaining me.

Thankyou as always...

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
As an Ex-US Navy sailor, I have to say that your use of profanity was most offensive.

Your lack of the word Mother before the word Fu#@er left me confused.

If you are going to use profanity, please do it right. I'm just not following you here.

edit sorry couldn't spell

[edit on 7-2-2008 by seawolf197]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Hallelujah...

I'm bored stiff and have been looking for a way to liven up my night.

This'll do the job perfectly.

Cheers guys, I'm off to podcastland.

Edit to add:

Great podcast, Dave.

There are some really interesting things in the offing and I can't wait to see how it all turns out. I gotta admit that the idea of Springer freaking out O'Hare staff kinda makes me chuckle.

BTW - Dave, do you you realise that while you're on hold they could probably hear every word you're saying.

I doubt you care, but it's still kinda funny that you serenaded them before aiming a few choice words at them...

Good work, Sir.

[edit on 9-4-2008 by more_serotonin_pls]

top topics

join