It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zapruder frames show driver killed JFK

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
Off topic...sorry. Wasn't it JFK that scrapped "Operation Northwoods"?

yep. More importantly, JFK wanted to dissolve the Federal Reserve and disband the CIA - both being organs of the shadow government. I believe this was the main reason he had to die.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smack
I believe this was the main reason he had to die.

I concur. Back to topic. Wouldn't a shot from the driver make his head go back and to the right instead of left?

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
Off topic...sorry. Wasn't it JFK that scrapped "Operation Northwoods"?

Yes it was, it was part of Operation Mongoose. The previously secret Northwoods document was originally made public on November 18, 1997 by the John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Review Board

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Actually in the frames you can see two people with cameras; a woman in a blue coat before the head shot then a man in a suit shortly afterward.

Jfk's head reacts just like you would expect a point blank head shot, and the timing of the raising of the gun to the head shot is remarkable in itself.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Wouldn't a shot from the driver make his head go back and to the right instead of left?

You can see in the frames leading to the fatal head shot, that his head is tucked in, and his body and head are shifted to his left. The right temporal area of the skull is in direct line of fire for a shot from the driver. In frame 313, his head moves forward slightly and to his left, then we see the fatal head shot that sends his head back. His body then continues its earlier momentum to the left, ultimately falling toward Jackie. Then we see Jackie trying to escape the car. Go figure.

[edit on 9-3-2007 by Smack]

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Thanks. Like I said, I can't view them yet as I'm still at work.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   

The Secret Service was established in 1865, solely to suppress the counterfeiting of U.S. currency.

source: United States Secret Service

Ever wonder why they have this dual mission? Think it has something to do with who they really serve? The Federal Reserve.

Think about it.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Look at frame 318 and look at the arm of the driver extended into the air
with a gun in his hand. It looks like he had just fired the shot as Kennedy
takes a shot at the eame time. I used a magnifying glass and it really does look like a gun in his hand.
www.assassinationresearch.com...

[edit on 9-3-2007 by u4itornot]

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I don't see the driver pulling a gun anywhere in those frames.

Jackie wasn't trying to exit the car. It's a known fact why she was leaning over the back of the car like that. She was actually grabbing his brain matter.

I'll always believe the driver purposely stopped/slowed down to let the kill shot happen, but he DID NOT make the shot.

I think the shot came from either someone behind Zupruder or the sewer opening that was on the street right next to the car at the time the shot happened. The sewer still exists to this day and still leads to a tunnel where someone could easily have escaped.

Family members of the man on the other side filming said people from the government took the film that very day, not very long after it happened and it's never been seen since. That guys footage would hold a very good shot of the actual shooter.

Anyone in that area with a camera had their film taken that day. The zupruder film and some photos taken from the other side are really the only things that have ever been released.

I'd say the driver was part of the plan, but didn't fire the kill shot.

*EDIT*

About frame 318. That's not the driver holding a gun. Look at frames 317 and 319. Do you realize how fast he'd have to be in order to take that shot in one frame of film?

What you're seeing is motion blur of the metal frame from the passenger side window.

[edit on 9-3-2007 by nightmare_david]

[edit on 9-3-2007 by nightmare_david]

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Jackie wasn't trying to exit the car. It's a known fact why she was leaning over the back of the car like that. She was actually grabbing his brain matter.

Look at the frames. Do you see any brain matter? His head was vaporized. I've heard this fable before too. It just doesn't make sense anymore. I don't know if the driver did it, although it is an interesting theory. I do know who is ultimately responsible.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smack

Look at the frames. Do you see any brain matter? His head was vaporized. I've heard this fable before too. It just doesn't make sense anymore. I don't know if the driver did it, although it is an interesting theory. I do know who is ultimately responsible.

You can't make it out in that film. Look at other film that was shot from behind the car. You clearly see her grabbing something from off the back of the car. Then you see the secret service agent run to catch her from falling. Even the other people in the car said she grabbed brain matter and was trying to put it back in his head.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Even the other people in the car said she grabbed brain matter and was trying to put it back in his head.

Not that I havn't heard this tale a hundred times but... do you have any sources for that story? I've never been able to find it.

Rational people do indeed do irrational things in stress situations but, I ask you, does it make more sense that she is trying to flee for her life, or that she's trying to stuff bits of skull, hair, and brain matter into her husbands blasted head? I don't know how that makes sense.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Its not the driver, its an illusion. Its been discussed before and that what people ended up thinking. I think the "gun" was a reflection of the passengers head.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
The driver glancing backwards, after Mrs. Kennedy screams...
Do you really think the driver wouldn't have been noticed?????????

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Good work Jblaze,
I wondered when someone would post this little gem. I saw this footage last year and have showed it to numerous friends since. Kennedy was CLEARLY shot by the driver. One of three shooters readied along Dealy Plaza. I believe that the driver was a last resort shooter and that if Kennedy wasn't clearly dead by a certain point within Dealy Plaza he had to finish him off. The latitudnal point and configuration of Dealy Plaza reeks of a ritual killing. Those who can't see the driver's actions here simply don't want to. Afterall, if you ignore something long enough it just goes away.......right?

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jblaze
Here is a link to the individual zapruder film frames of the JFK assassination.

After studying frames at about z284 to z330 or so, you can clearly see the driver turn back towards JFK and shoot him at close range with what appears to be a silver .45 cal. I watched the frames in a "slide show" format (which seems to be the best way to view them). I suggest downloading the complete frames (about 120mb, zip format).

Keep your eye on the driver.

www.assassinationresearch.com...

It was William Cooper who first proposed this and he had a third or fourth generation copy of the film. HE SAID it was a silver handled automatic pistol (.45). But it was not, it was the reflection of the sun off of the head of Special Agent Kellerman (the passenger or shotgun seat). It is vaguely shaped like the letter "L" turned on the side, giving a general shape of a 'silver handgun', but only in that bad copy of the film. The research standard of the slides does not show this.

That reflection is fairly close to Special Agent Greer, the driver, making people think they saw an 'object' in Greer's hand. It is not a gun or a physical object.

I assure you that in the copy of the Z-film that we have (and the site you linked to, with the "Combined Costella Edit", and the inter-sprocket images on the negatives is the best copy), the 'L-shaped' thing is a reflection. There are people with the actual negatives who have looked at it with a magnifying loupe and they all agree that it is not a silver handled automatic. (I've done a color analysis using a desktop image editor, also. The color is not consistent with a 'silver gun'.)

I agree that SA Greer's reaction in the limo in the copy of the film we see is suspicious. Some say he whipped around faster than a human can do, but it strongly depends on where you start the timing.

Did you know that when SA Greer left the committee after his testimony he had a smirk on his face? There are, iirc, photos of him walking down the steps of the committee building smirking.

Did you know SAs Greer and Kellerman years after the assassination went to the home of and talked to the widow of another SA and told them there was a conspiracy but they couldn't reveal what it was? (It was SA Clint Hill's wife) He was the SA that climbed up on the back of the Limo.

But that does not allow the conclusion that Special Agent Greer had shot JFK.

Actually one of the stranger thoughts I had (and it's just a thought) was that they had a special 'gun' hidden in the upholstery that was fired by remote control into his back. But THAT'S JUST A WILD thought, NOT an actual theory. I was trying to understand why the Secret Service sanitized the car, flushing it out with several buckets of water while it sat at Parkland Hospital.

What is clear is that the Secret Service either destroyed,
or had destroyed, evidence of the assassination regarding the limousine.
An agent was photographed with a bucket and water and sponge to wash
blood and brain matter out of the area where JFK sat. [see 7, p.41] Also, a
boy was taking pictures of the limousine outside Parkland Hospital, a Secret
Service agent took away his camera and exposed the film. The Altgen's
photo [see 8, pp. 30-31] shows the bullet hole in the limousine; the
picture was taken at a time equivalent to Z-255. It was rumored that the
Secret Service ordered 20 windshields for the limousine. The picture of
the windshield produced by the Secret Service a week after the
assassination likely could have been one of these substitutes.
...From MURDER IN DEALEY PLAZA

It's ok to think out of the box, but you have to separate that and what you can prove or at least strongly suggest. Does it meet Occam's Razor for the standard of believability (for example)? For instance it defies this principle that an assassin in the car would use a highly reflective gun - they'd use a concealed gun hidden inside a shoebox or something, right?

There are some people who have done a lot of studies and it appears to them that the Z-Film was edited in several places (James Fetzer) did the work along with some others. That's why I say above 'the copy of the Z-film we see'.

Hope this helps in your continued research and understanding.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Witness statements regarding what they saw:

1. Mary Moorman - school teacher standing next to Jean Hill. She said she saw Greer shooting back but thought he was shooting back at the assassin. SOURCE: Warren Commission and taped interview by Fred Newcomb.

2. Jean Hill - Jean Hill saw what happened too, but when she tried to bring up the subject of a gun being fired in the car, Senator Arlen Spector (a 33rd degree Mason) would change the subject or say "it's time for a cup of coffee."

3. Austin P. Miller - Texas Louisiana Freight Bureau, who stood on the railway overpass overlooking Elm Street was asked by Arlen Spector where the shots came from: His reply was "from right there in the car." Senator Spector just went on to the next question, never asking Miller any specifics. From: Warren Report, New York Times edition, p. 82.

4. Clinton J. Hill. Jacqueline Kennedy's bodyguard reports in Vol. II, pp 138-139 of the Warren Commission Volumes: "I jumped from the car, realizing that something was wrong, and ran to the presidential limousine. Just as I reached it, there was another sound. I think I described it in my statement as though someone was shooting a revolver into a hard object...it seemed to have some type of echo."

5. Hugh Betzner - Had picture published in Life magazine and was standing right next to the drivers side of the motorcade: He saw a gun in the hand of one of the secret service agents and heard a sound "like firecrackers going off in the car."Link to Betzner’s official statement: www.jfk-online.com... Source: taped interview with Fred Newcomb.

6. Senator Ralph Yarborough - 3rd car back "Smelled gunpowder in the car." (statement made to press but not to Warren Commission) He was challenged by Newcomb on the phone and he then said "I must have smelled it coming down from the book depository".

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
i read what the above poster said "a reflection of the driver's head or something" and as i studied more this was from shady gov't charcter's website who was touting the zapruder's film with the edited images ( the one where there are images taken out of) seems like a fishy observation from another scumbag in our gov't

the truth is this

kennedy was killed by the gov't. kennedy scrapped OP. NORTHWOODS and already had plans to undermine the FED. RESERVE

this was a threat to the security and the power of those in the shadow gov't the govt that works behind the scenes that joe citizen doesn't get to hear about on the local news, or paper

it is damn good timing to see the driver turn around and then turn back rather quickly and the kill shot happen within that timeframe LIKE IT DID

people do not want to believe the driver shot him, it is that simple

the people debunking the view of the driver shooting him and saying it was a reflection off of the back of the passengers head are coming from low life gov't scumbags trying to give the sheep a reason to get back in the herd, which they will saying to them selves "lie to me i promise i'll beleive lie to me"

it is not in the best intrests of american's to know why kennedy was killed and if the popular thought of american's was that those inside the gov't killed him they know there would be a huge back lash because kennedy was one of the most loved president in our time, and they will use any and all influencing outlets to discredit any idea of that nature.

besides we got bigger things to worry about . Population is out of hand. WWIII is coming

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I guess it could be possible that the driver had a gun, as he was a SS agent, and then pulled the gun as shots rang out, almost on instinct. Then remembered he was the driver and whipped back around to drive. Doesn't necessarily mean that he shot JFK.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   

"All Warfare is based on deception" Sun Tzu - The Art of War

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join