It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zapruder frames show driver killed JFK

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 7forever

My apologies if I haven't done the same level of research you have. But not everyone will have seen all the evidence put forth by you and others.

I don't mean it as a excuse for ignorance, but it at the very least should be cause for decorum. Not everyone can know everything. As such, one should attempt to be a teacher, not a ivory tower type.

What I was trying to do was come to a conclusion based on the evidence I HAD been given, mainly the original film that the OP placed. This is exactly what I did. As I understand it, this whole thing already has multiple shooter, many of which we have no idea who they are, merely that they ARE. Do you have names of all these shooters? we have much to be done, and if you feel like chasing off people who are new to the case, then you'll find yourself the only one doing the investigations in the end.

edit on 9-12-2010 by Vaykun because: Grammer

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
7forever, can you post evidence of a clear cut exit wound from Greer's seating position.

The Zapruder footage shows no notable exit wound from Greer.

Show me the exit wound or your theory doesn't have a leg to stand on.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   

The above autopsy photo shows no notable exit wound.

You cannot judge an exit wound in such a poor quality grainy photo as in the one above.

Neither the Zapruder or Nix footage show a notable exit wound that points to Greer.

Neither photo produces evidence of a notable exit wound.

You have failed on this account to provide clear cut evidence of Greer causing a rear exit wound.

Above photo's aren't sufficient evidence.

Fantasy debunked.

edit on 14-12-2010 by Sicknote because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
you can physically see the bullet coming off the hill entering his brain and exiting from this still. thats not brain matter above his head. its sonic boom

www.assassinationresearch.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jblaze

sorry for the bad drawing but i'm lazy...lol

you can clearly see the angle of the shooter and the sonic boom and the exit of the projectile from this still

www.mojoimage.com...
edit on 14-12-2010 by aliengenes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Debunking The Morons, Penn And Teller

The fatal shot came from the driver's seat and nowhere else. Those two moronic clowns debunked nothing but failed miserably at disinformation. When a man gets shot in face, he goes backward as is exactly what happens in real life.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

that shot didnt come from the front and it didn't come from the grassy knoll either. it came from the left side of the park from above at a range of over 100 yards away. although the first 2 shots came from the book depository. you can see the explosion and exit of the round as it thrust his head down and to the side

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Mocking An Idiot Forum Owner Is Fun

charlesdrago wrote:
To the Owners and Administrators of this Forum:

Be advised that Hanson/7forever has placed his forgery of my original work as the lead post on his own disinformation site.

That you willingly provide a platform for Hanson's lies tells me all I need to know of your collective intellect, conscience, and intentions.

Sleep warm. And farewell.

Charles Drago
Co-founder, co-owner
Deep Politics Forum

To the Owners and Administrators of this Forum:

Be advised that Charly Ragu has placed his disinformation of my original work as the lead post on his own disinformation site. www.deeppoliticsforum.com

That you willingly provide a platform for Charly's desperate attempts to cover his ass tells me that you believe in free speech.

Robert Hanson
thedriverkilledkenendy.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Clubonconspiracy Bans Truth About Driver Killing Kennedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7forever
The zfilm proves both of Greer's hands are off the wheel before he turns the first time and his left hand is off the wheel during the shooting sequence because that is what happens in the nix film. The driver of Kennedy's car, Greer, has his right hand on the wheel when a bullet enters Kennedy's forehead but his left arm and hand are crossing his shoulder in unison with the headshot in the nix film.

You have been banned for proving that you cannot prove anything other than BS.

In fact, I'm going to delete this entire thread.
www.clubconspiracy.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
No viewable/photographic source exists showing Greer brandishing/holding or firing a gun.

Did Greer shoot John Connally too?.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Greer places gun in left hand at frame 242
www.assassinationresearch.com...

FRAME 241 showing both hands close together right before he passes gun.

Greer passes gun and frame 258 showing covered gun by driver's door.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I love you, 7Forever! You are the STUFF that reality is made of.

You solved it and I'm embarrassed to say that I don't even know about the
"Nix film".

Please inform about this, I have seen shots from that side that intrigued me very much. Good animated gif work.

Computerman
Technical Assistant
Hawaiian-TV

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I can see no gun gun in Greer's hand. It's the sun light reflecting off Kellerman's Brillcreme hairdo. If you look at blowups of the Altgen's photo you will see the angle is all wrong for Greer to have made the head shot. JFK was facing him and Greer could not make the shot to the right temple. The right temple shot was most likely made by James Files behind the fence on the GK. He gives a great description and passed a lie detector test. Check the link. The shot was on an angle and was deflected to the rear. The 22 bullet was mercury loaded to explode so that in combination with 1-2 shots to the rear, blew out that whole area. That's my take on it.

www.thewall.net...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Smack

Operation Northwoods is not looked into ENOUGH. How many people actually read it? It was a suggestion bvy a few people, not the entire government. Besides this, lets look at the report. Not in ONE place in the actual report does it mention taking an American's life for the support. One thing they planned to fly a passenger plan over Cuba and have it blown up. They talk about how they would do this in the report and how no passengers would even be on the plane.

Read it.

And why would the government agencies AGREE upon having this document declassified if it had anything to do with killing innocent people and making them look bad??? If the government was so powerful and deceitful, this document wouldnt even be public knowledge nowadays.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

He is actually jerking forward before jerking backward in the video. Watch very carefully, he goes forward as he's shot.

I've always wanted to know why they just didn't feed him posion while in private, and claim he died of a heart attack? Why go through all the trouble of publically assasssinating him in plain view of people and having to blame someone else???

If they wanted to kill him, they aren't stupid, they would have done it in a simpler way.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Why didn't they poison him is right. The only thing I can think of is that they wanted to send a messge to everyone, to not screw with them.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
You're an awesome crusader for truth, but your eyesight needs some professional help. As does your common sense.

It comes down to this: you claim the hand is a fake, while 99% of your peers think otherwise. This is why you're traveling from forum to forum, spamming your claim like it's an obvious fact, and this is what gets you banned every time.

Maybe you should entertain some other questions as well, like how on earth a closeby shot by a gas-driven pistol can tear away half of jfk's forehead. Oh right, obviously exploding bullets, why not. No more illogical than faked hands.

Ever heard of the term occam's razor?

I'm an awesome crusader for truth, but your eyesight needs some professional help. As does your common sense.

It comes down to this: the hand is a fake, while 99% of researchers ignored Greer's guilt. I posted the truth on forums because of searches.

Listen here, fool. The hand is fake in zapruder because it's crossing in the nix film.LOL

Ever heard of the term occam's razor? Greer killing Kennedy is simple and easy and eliminates countless anomalies.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Gifs have made the case against this goon, Greer, who was Kennedy's real assassin. Over and over and over an over we can see this killer slowing for only himself and then speeding off to Parkland.

Greer's left arm crosses over in nix film.

Enhanced and zoomed nix gif showing Greer's left arm crossing with headshot.

A brand new year that'll continue to expose this obvious truth to more people who are ignorant of the fact that the driver was jfk's real assassin.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
pareidolia
[B]a type of illusion or misperception involving a vague stimulus which is perceived as clearly being something [/B]

Zapruder Frames - Costella Combined Edit
I would like to thank the one post flop for giving me a word that defines the silly alterations committed to the zfilm.

[B]There is no hand or arm coming off the wheel between frames 303-304 primarily because Greer's arm crosses in nix [/B]but there is nothing but obvious fakery to produce something that is not there but is supposed to be. THERE IS NO HAND BECAUSE GREER PLACED THE GUN IN HIS HAND [B](AND NEVER RETURNED IT TO THE WHEEL UNTIL AFTER HE SHOT JFK)[/B] AND KILLED JFK. [B]And that pesky little nix film that debunks the silly cartoon-like ZFilm[/B].

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
It's hard to imagine a better comparable to the Kennedy forehead shot. You can see the bullet smoke when it strikes his face which is mirrored by the nix gif showing the bullet strike his right forehead consistent with my work placing the entrance over the right eye and logically exiting the right rear, supported by 40 witnesses including Greer and Jackie Kennedy.

edit on 16-1-2011 by 7forever because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join