It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zapruder frames show driver killed JFK

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
A better GIF FOR GUN in 319

319 is the gun bleached in white.

WATCH ROY REACH FORWARD AND TO HIS LEFT AND RETREIVE GUN GREER THREW TO FLOOR.

THE ALTERED GUN COMING UP FROM FLOOR, BACKWARDS.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Time Life never had the original Zfilm

Mr. LIEBELER. Now, Mr. Zapruder, after you had the film developed I understand Mr. Sorrels from the Secret Service came over and helped you get the films developed and you gave two copies of your films to Mr. Sorrels, is that correct?

Mr. ZAPRUDER. Yes. One we have sent to Washington the same night and one went over for the viewers of the FBI on Ervay Street.

Mr. LIEBELER. That's the Secret Service?

Mr. ZAPRUDER. The Secret Service--I brought one roll there and they told me to dispatch it by Army plane or I don't know what they had done with it but it was supposed to have gone to Washington and one of them, I believe, remained here with Mr. Sorrels. He came to my office quite a few times to show them to different people.

Zapruder never had possession of the original film, period. The unedited film showed Greer clearly shooting Kennedy.

Mr. LIEBELER. Now, I understand that you, yourself, retained the original film?

Mr. ZAPRUDER. No; I don't have that at all--I don't have any at all. They were sold to Time and Life magazines.

Mr. LIEBELER. You sold that to Life magazine?

Mr. ZAPRUDER. Yes.

Time Life never had the original film, period. The original showed Greer clearly shooting Kennedy. This was a back room pay off for Abe. Zapruder never had any control of this film at all. He was just playing along and became a multimillionaire by keeping his mouth shut. The original with Greer clearly shooting Kennedy is likely locked up somewhere but will likely never be shown or see the light of day, certainly not in our life times.
Greer jerks left arm over right shoulder in Nix film proving beyond doubt the Zfilm was altered to hide jfk's real assassin, his own bodyguard.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Bob Harris, a disinfo failure at Kennedy research
www.youtube.com...

I knew a long time ago, bobharris77 had realized during the making of this clip that the film had in fact been altered to hide the fact the driver shot Kennedy. He did make some adjustments to it because you can no longer advance it with your mouse from 158-200-202. At two minutes you could see the red smoke and then advance to 202 and see the red blotch appear, both of those happening in unison with the white extending backward.

At around 1:30 he's babbling on about how the driver's left hand is at his side while holding steady at frame 312. At the end of his verbal nonsense he advances to frame 313 where you can clearly see it extend in sync with the headshot. What he did was create this effect which distracts the viewer from seeing the fake white working in sync with the fake red blotch. He did this because the screen didn't change for 30 or more seconds before advancing it to 313. This amount of time would have revealed to at least some viewers the connection between the fake reflection and the headshot. Bob, knows the driver fired on Kennedy and this effect proves it beyond any doubt. Bob, is a wannabe conspiracy theorist which means the driver did it, is off limits. This should teach anybody out there...do not try to use the film to disprove an obvious fact because some sleuth may come along and use it against you. After this idiot found out I was using his stupid video to prove the film was altered he went back and enhanced the effect to better hide the fake white and fake mist causing and hiding the headshot from the front.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Shortened gif of Greer shooting JFK

I shaved off two seconds on the end, making it only 3 seconds and it creates a huge difference in seeing Greer's left arm going over his right shoulder in unison with the headshot. Nix gif shows driver killing Kennedy. Nix gif shows driver shooting jfk.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Interesting reply on another forum

Has anyone tried telling this to there skeptic family or friends. at first thought everyone thought I was real life trollin them hard, (but once I showed them this post they are like "WTF")

I figure no media network is allowed to talk about this material, but can't 4chan or something get this spread on the internet.

I want to post it on my facebook wall but I feel FED's would come knocking (yes just in case paranoid)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The most logical reply i've gotten on my work

Go for it. You've done some excellent research.

Thanks. That may be the best compliment I've gotten.

You've earned a compliment. Your material stands well enough, you could present it in a non-editorial way. I think a non-editorial presentation of the material you've gathered will heighten its overall positive possibility of stirring peoples' minds to think for themselves, whether they agree or disagree with the evidence you supply.

Disagreeing with some of the available evidence hasn't a logical leg on which to stand. Some of the video footage has been available for a long time. I was in my teens in the 60s. I remember watching the Zapruder fiasco, out of which survived the rather clear evidence that the bullet which most presumably killed Kennedy came from the front.

It's not rationally debatable. So, presenting your material "as it is" helps to strengthen the reasonability of it. Just my opinion. Best wishes to you.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Debra Conway from JFK LANCER lies by ommission to her members about Greer placing gun in left hand.

If you guys don't cut out the personal attacks you'll have to stop playing in my yard. I mean it. With both your intelligence, you should be able to respond and be witty without being insulting.

Meanwhile, the Zfilm does show evidence that Greer did not shoot the president. All it takes is looking closely.

See JFK Lancer

Debra
---
Visit the rest of our website at JFK Lancer - President John F. Kennedy Assassination Latest News and Research and also
JFK Lancer (JFKLancer) on Twitter
JFK News and Updates - JFK Lancer Blog
JFK Lancer - John F. Kennedy Research | Facebook

She fails to tell her members that Greer places a covered up object in his left hand 4 seconds before he kills Kennedy. She's saying his left hand is at his side but we now know for sure that it's definitely not there because the nix film shows it crossing his right shoulder in unison with the headshot. Greer was jfk's real assassin.
Places gun in left hand with right.

www.assassinationresearch.com...

edit on 12-11-2010 by 7forever because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
i don't think these videos can be used for evidence of anything they have been so heavily manipulated before being released to the public. and if they did show some type of damning evidence we wouldn't be seeing it in the first place.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I have an alaternate theroy for you to consider.

Watch the film again, not just the frams, and pay closes attention to the man in the passenger seat of car. As the clip rolls along, you may notice, that like JFK and the others with dark hair, the sun reflects slightly off his head.

Now keep watching, As he is moving around you'llsee that that reflection is kind of on again off again based on his angles, but as a rule of thumb, it's there in some form when he's facing forward.

Now at the exact moment that you see 'the gun' in the drivers hand, a bright silver thing, he is facing forward and the barrel of this gun coinceids directly with the top of this mans head, even so that it does not extend past his head, but follows the shape there of.

The pistol that the drive is supposedly holding is the nothing but the effect of the sun on the passangers head.

Watch it again with this in mind. It took mea few watches to see your gun, and it was another watch that clued me into the reflective naure of the hair of these people in the film.

This also removes the nescessatiy of rewritting physics, as many people have pointed out that if the driver had shot, JFK's head should have moved the way it did.

I had no desire to watch this film that many times, it made me ill. But I wanted to give you the benifit of the doubt in your theory. I'm sorry that my theory doesn't coincide with you, but try not to dismise it out of hand.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 7forever

Ahhh see, that shows just what I was talking about. You can clearly see the shiney hair in the first embeded film.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The fake reflection is old news and I proved that almost 1.5 years ago. It recoils and separates from Roy's head. It's an obvious and laughable forgery.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Ahh well, I tried.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vaykun
Ahh well, I tried.

What did you try to do? The reflection is fake. The driver placed the gun in his left hand with his right hand. The nix film shows Greer's left arm crossing over, contradicting the obvious alterations committed to the zfilm. You didn't try to do anything. You repeated the same nonsense that's been repeated for over twenty years.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
www.assassinationresearch.com...
The hand is fake for two reasons. Greer's left arm crosses his right shoulder in the nix film which proves all by itself that Greer killed jfk and the hand is fake in zapruder coming off the wheel between 303-304.

NO HAND OR ARM AT FRAME 304...IT'S AN OBVIOUS FAKE.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
The driver places the covered gun in his left hand with his right, 4 seconds before he kills Kennedy. This visual fact debunks his silly attempt at debunking the fact that Greer shot jfk. Bob Harris has been debunked completely and thoroughly on many forums. He is a fat, pathetic failure at Kennedy research.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
It is a fake (doctored Zapruder film). The driver did not turn around and shoot JFK. As I recall from originally viewing the fake video you could see the driver's left arm straight and holding the steering wheel when it shows him turning around (and the fake arm with the gun pointed at JFK when he received the fatal head shot). What I would like to see more research on is the photo of GHW Bush (the elder) leaning against the wall of the school book depository near the door on the day (a priori) of the assassination. A man who supposedly had no CIA experience when he was appointed Director. Just makes one wonder,,,,,,,,

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Mocking an entire generation of baby boomers whose 47 year reign on covering up Jfk's real assassin has ended

Testimony Of Mrs. Jean Lollis Hill
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "www.deeppoliticsforum.com

Over the past 24 hours a certain Robert Hanson was successful in penetrating the Deep Politics Forum with the obvious truth about the driver killing Kennedy and I banned him because the truth raped my soul so I used my power to censor the truth that has been known by Fetzer, Groden and hundreds of other researchers for decades.

In doing so, Hanson hosted a most enlightening workshop in the craft of sleuthing.

About a half-hour ago I discovered Hanson's blog, "The Driver Killed Kennedy." It seems to have been created on November 19 of this year.

From his blog there is his thread titled "Jean Hill saw Greer shoot back."

In classic sleuthing style, Hanson cites a lengthy segment of Hill's WC testimony given to Arlen Specter so as to A) demonstrate his own familiarity with the record, and B) appeal to reading comprehension and general Kennedy sleuthing.

In essence, Hill states that she simply saw the Secret Service shooting back which is totally obvious to everyone looking at Greer's left arm crossing his right shoulder in the nix film. SHE STATES THAT SHE SAW THE SS SHOOT BACK AND SHE CLEARLY STATES THAT SHE HEARD GUNFIRE FROM THE GRASSY KNOLL. This, in the real world is called corroboration. Greer is the only ss agent who shot back, so she could not have meant anyone else.

Mr. SPECTER - You thought that perhaps the second burst of shots you heard were being directed toward him by the Secret Service?
Mrs. HILL - I Just thought, "Oh, goodness, the Secret Service is shooting back."

Hanson is TELLING THE TRUTH when he states that "Jean Hill saw Greer shoot back,"

It's that simple.

I believe that he is TELLING TRUTH BUT AM REALLY AFRAID TO ADMIT IT.

Here's what Hill told Specter -- as published by Hanson on his own blog:

Mr. SPECTER - What was your impression as to the source of the second group of shots which you have described as the fourth, perhaps the fifth, and perhaps the sixth shot?

Mrs. HILL - Well, nothing, except that I thought that they were fired by someone else.

Mr. SPECTER - And did you have any idea where they were coming from?

Mrs. HILL - No; as I said, I thought they were coming from the general direction of that knoll.

Mr. SPECTER - Well, did you think that the Secret Service was firing them from that knoll?

Mrs. HILL - I said I didn't know-I really don't.
Specter was trying to make her sound crazy but she was simply describing the confusion of gunshots coming from all directions. She saw Greer shoot back and she heard what she thought were multiple shots from the knoll although there was only one fired immediately after Greer shot Kennedy to provide a distraction for Greer. The last shot arguably did come from the north knoll but was was fired to only confuse people as to who shot Kennedy. Without the last shot that followed Greer's, people would have thrown their hands up like the agents did after Roberts called them off jfk's limo. It was a dummie shot to confuse and give witnesses an alternative account for where the fatal shot really came from, the ss agent driving Kennedy's limo.

Mr. SPECTER - You just had the general impression that shots were coming from the knoll?

Mrs. HILL - Yes.

Mr. SPECTER - And you had the general impression that the Secret Service was firing the second group of shots at the man who fired the first group of shots?

Mrs. HILL - That's right.

Mr. SPECTER - But you had no specific impression as to the source of those shots?

Mrs. HILL - No.

What could have prompted Hill to conclude that the SS was shooting in Dealey Plaza? Because she was looking right at Greer when he shot back at jfk's forehead.

Mr. SPECTER - You thought that perhaps the second burst of shots you heard were being directed toward him by the Secret Service?
Mrs. HILL - I Just thought, "Oh, goodness, the Secret Service is shooting back."
Mrs. Hill - ... I thought, because I guess from the TV and movies, that it was Secret Service agents shooting back. To me, if somebody shoots at somebody they always shoot back and so I just thought that that's what it was and I thought, well, they are getting him and shooting back, you know; I didn't know[.]

In point of FACT:

Hill offers eyewitness evidence for a Greer Shot.

Hill offers compelling ear witness testimony for a Grassy Knoll shot which is the red herring promoted by Hollywood and disinfo clowns like Groden and Fetzer.

And so we're left with this:

For the third time, Hanson is TELLING THE TRUTH when he states that "Jean Hill saw Greer shoot back." I see no other viable interpretations for his obvious claim.

It's that simple.

Expect more of this sort of truth movement as we move closer to the 50th anniversary of the Dealey Plaza coup d'etat. I am afraid but I know just beneath the surface that Greer killed Kennedy.
thedriverkilledkenendy.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
A very honest and welcome reply from another forum

Listen, I was being a dick about this last night. and upon further review you've actually got research to back up most of what you say. I still disagree with you're conclusion.

The thing about the "mist" just isn't true. Many times when people get shot that exact same thing happens. It depends a lot on the caliber being used and the ballistics of that particular bullet, but you claiming it's impossible is false.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jblaze

been onto this facet for 3 or 4 years or so. after careful review of all internet footage available, and all the data on GHWB and the cubans, and study of the behavior of all participants in the motorcade and Dallas TV news footage the day of the shooting, real interviews with folks on the grassy knoll, exmarines among them...i have concluded this much; mostly to put the matter to rest in my own mind as i am old enough to read the headlines way back then as it happened...

The driver was never interviewed and his identity is barely known...he was NEVER questioned by anyone investigating this incident. There are gunshot holes in the metal frame around the front of the limo attesting to shooters in the sewers and on top of the grassy knoll behind the fence (facing front and ahead of JFK) as well as shooters from behind. I believe the driver was careful to slow down the limo until after he turned around and shot kennedy, then the limo sped off. The story of Jacki O immediately climbing back onto the trunk lid to "catch her husbands brain matter" is total disinformation...she was trying to get the hell outta there because she saw the driver shoot her husband. If the kill shot came from outside the limo, jackie would have ducked down behind the seat to feel safe; instead she climbs out of a moving limo...why:? to get away from the folks inside the limo.

Driver did the kill shot, other shooters too...conspiracy for sure and GHWB knows all about it...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7forever
A very honest and welcome reply from another forum

Listen, I was being a dick about this last night. and upon further review you've actually got research to back up most of what you say. I still disagree with you're conclusion.

The thing about the "mist" just isn't true. Many times when people get shot that exact same thing happens. It depends a lot on the caliber being used and the ballistics of that particular bullet, but you claiming it's impossible is false.

(THE SAME POSTER FROM ABOVE)
I actually just watched a show that pretty thoroughly debunked all the usual theories put out there, they interestingly did not even touch yours. Again I need to apologize for being a dick about things earlier. Finding an individual willing to actually research and back-up the claims they're making is a rare thing, so it would be dumb of me to crush any rational discussion just because I think you're wrong.

As for some of your claims, as I pointed out earlier, the one about the "pink mist" I believe to be false. I've seen similar looking spray come out of a deer shot with a hunting rifle. Having never shot a person in the head, I can't say for sure it would happen, maybe some law enforcement/military could shed light on that. But still, I believe your point to be false.

Also, for a pistol to do that type of damage to someones head, it would have to be a fairly large caliber. I'm no expert on ballistics, but I know enough to tell you that a .22LR wouldn't blow the back of a mans head off from a couple feet away. Bigger bullet means louder blast, and an all around more noticeable shot. I still have a hard time believing only a handful of people claimed to notice anything.

Just for fun, if you believe the driver shot him, you must believe in a larger conspiracy as well. Perhaps the driver pulled the trigger, but who do you believe were the guys in the shadows pulling the strings?

edit on 7-12-2010 by 7forever because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2010 by 7forever because: (no reason given)

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join