It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"worst jokes"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
ok so what i mean by worst jokes is jokes that are morally wrong in some way shape or form...

i'll start

whats the difference between jesus and a painting?

a painting only takes one nail to hang

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   
that made me laugh much too much....

Hmm...

Two nuns in a bath..
one says to the other 'wheres the soap'
the other say 'does rather...'

[edit on 9/3/07 by FudgeStix]

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Q. What's the difference between a Jew and a pizza?
A. A pizza doesn't scream when it's put in an oven.

First of all, it's not funny.
Second of all, it's inaccurate. Jews during the Holocaust were put in the crematoria to turn their bodies to ash AFTER they were dead. Therefore, they could not scream.
And thirdly, the comedic value of this joke is absolutely zero because the word "Jew" can be replaced with any other living thing that screams when it's in pain.
And how is that even funny to begin with?

I hate hate hate this joke. It's one of those things where people try to be offensive and when people actually get offended, they get scolded for being "too serious".

The offensive and edgy brand of comedy is over (and quite frankly, I wish it never started; it just got way out of hand). And I know Herman backs me up on this one.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
lol dude i do belive this is called thread jacking i couldnt care less how offensive a joke is and btw im jewish by blood my greatgreat grandma was a halocaust survivor does this joke faze me? no not in the slightest,
and i would liek this thread to stay just for fun which with you ranting on it has turned into what will eventually being me getting flamed which do not deserve i dont care who's on your side about what i posted ok im not breaking any rules

i would kindly request an admin go move the post made by paresthesia be made into a new thread on the rant section cause i made this thread for fun

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Ok this one is wrong but dangit I love it....

A guy stumbles uppon a genie in a bottle.

The genie says to the man. "I will grant you three wishes but your ex wife will get double whatever you wish for"

The man thinks about it and agrees....

His first wish he says to the genie "Give me a new car"
The genie says "Ok, but your ex wife gets two."

The man thinks and says "Give me a house."
The genie says "Ok, but your ex wife gets two."

The man ponders for a moment then in a moment of realisation says to the gene "Beat me half to death"....

[edit on 12-3-2007 by whatukno]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
ive heard this one before from one of my freinds lol

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by adamiskthespacepirateking
lol dude i do belive this is called thread jacking i couldnt care less how offensive a joke is and btw im jewish by blood my greatgreat grandma was a halocaust survivor does this joke faze me? no not in the slightest,
and i would liek this thread to stay just for fun which with you ranting on it has turned into what will eventually being me getting flamed which do not deserve i dont care who's on your side about what i posted ok im not breaking any rules

i would kindly request an admin go move the post made by paresthesia be made into a new thread on the rant section cause i made this thread for fun

Lol, my bad. If you want a mod to move it, I'll just erase it.

And I wasn't attacking you. You were asking us to post jokes that were morally wrong and I suppose I took this as an opportunity to rant;; sorry!

And I can't edit my post out for some reason... oh well. No biggy. No one's going to flame you.

[edit on 12-3-2007 by Paresthesia]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I don't think Parasthesia's intent was to dis you or your family. I don't think you should be so defensive espescially with the title of your post.
There's no need to make her feel bad.

BTW, Do you know how copper wire was invented?

......two Jews fighting over a penny.

That's my worst joke.

top topics

join