It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

tacmars tactical markers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
i have heard of these on some other sites and no one could come up with an answer as to whether they are real or just some sort of manufacturing label, the deal is this on the back of hi way signs you see reflective tags. these are tacmars ( so it's claimed ) that is to say tactical markers that tell the military what's what in the area ahead, landing areas, manufacturing plants, schools, and such. now i have seen these reflective markers, so they are there the question is what exactly are they for ?

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I've read threads on here before that those markers on the back of our road signs are for when the NWO takes over. The claim was that our country would call on foreign troops to come and control the population. Most of them would come from countries where you drive on the left side of the road. So they would use the signs on the back of our road signs to navigate. Apparantly the signs tell which direction to take for airports, bases, etc, etc.

If you do some searching on ATS I'm sure you'll find something as I remember there being some fairly long threads on the subject.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   
i appreciate you post and i try not to duplicate threads but i searched tacmars, highway signs, road markers, and road sings and did not find anything so if you know what the thread was called could you post a link or something .
thank you.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 06:32 AM
link   
This thread may be of interest.

Secret Millitary Codes in our Road Sign?.

sanc

top topics

join