It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird experience in bed...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Okay, so I lay in my bed, I think I'm about to wake up. And for some reason, I lift my arm up and I hit something. It was like I could feel my roof or something! And then I open my eyes with the arm in the air. And I don't think this was a dream!! I just knew that there was something there and that's why I lifted my arm, but then it disappeared or I was placed in my bed again.
I really feel like something is going on, that they take advantages of people in sleep... And I wonder about if anyone else have had this experience? It was like I was trapped inside a box.
I might be paranoid, but I think this was real and it made me cry...

Have anyone here just laid in "sleep" and know things was going on?

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
next time your in bed and you sense something in the room, try to figure out where it is. then, make up a spot where it could be... youll find its just your imagination most of the time.... most of the time

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Sleep can be a strange experiance at times. I've often told of the one episode I've had of sleep paralysis when I was a teen. Mine was a classic example so I don't put much stock in it being paranormal.

That doesn't mean I still don't have strange episodes though. Here is one thing I cannot explain about my sleeping habits.

If I am asleep and alone in my bed, You had better not appraoch or touch me. I come up fighting like a savage every time. I fight until I finally wake up, which thankfully only takes a second or two. I've attacked my wife (now ex,) girlfriends, my own children. Those who know me will simply yell to wake me up, they know better than to touch me. I wake up very easy, just call my name and I'm awake. Just don't touch me.

I can't explain what happened to you. I do not know. All I can add is that sleep seems to be differant for all of us.

[edit on 8-3-2007 by mrwupy]

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I guess it could be my imagination yes, but sometimes it may be wrong always thinking "ohh, it's just me imagining things", maybe I ignore what is really going on then.

I have also had some experience with sleep paralysis, it's weird/scary and cool the same time. And sometimes I feel like I'm going over to the astral plane almost...

But anyway, I have had some other weird experience in my bed a while ago too, but that I think may be partly sleep paralysis and imagination:
I was laying there and I felt that someone was there in my room, I was very disoriented and didn't know where I was and my eyes where closed. But I reached my arm out and grabbed someone in pure anger, and I was not going to let go, I was very angry at this person/thing that was annoying me in my sleep. I remember the feeling of the hair in my hand, it felt so real. And then I woke up partly paralyzed with my arm laying toward the wall behind me.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Strange things happen dood.
when i was a kid i was sleeping over my grammas house and i woke up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and it was absoutely pitch black...
So any way the bed i was in was in the corner of the room so i felt my way along the wall only to feel that the walls went right around the bed and i could not actually step off of it!!!!!! i was felling around in circles for 10 minutes untill i decided to go to sleep.
when i woke up in the morning i could not for the life of me understand how this could have happened.
Was it a dream.....? lm pretty sure im not dreaming now........
who knows?

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Wow morphonius821, thats scary...

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I had a weird thing happen to me too. I was sleeping and I felt a drop of water hit my head I said oh crap the roof is leaking. I put my hand on my forehead to wipe it off and I felt the water and the coldness everything. I laid there for awhile longer trying to go back to sleep and since it didn't happen again I got up and looked around and didn't find a waterspot on my bed (where I wiped the drop). It was really weird.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I also had a weird dream about someone talking about crossbreeding aliens, and that the aliens know what they where doing...
I'm from Norway but the guy in my dream talked English, hehe, maybe I'm browsing this forum too much...

new topics

top topics

join