It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its Banned!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
It amuses me to see people "foaming at the mouth" when they hear this or that book is banned, out of print.... or this or that some topic is not reported in the news ETc ETC.....

Were through the looking glass people....
These guys are propaganda experts..... half the books that are "banned"... they commissioned and payed for....
They are playing us like a violin.

While were busy arguing about weather or not the tall whites come from Mars...
They are sipping tall whites in a cafe somewhere whilst trying to get congressional approval for the next generation of mini nukes.....

Dont miss the real issues.... there probably is an ET issue but about 1% of what you read is based on the truth and even these stories are laced with untruth....
They dont need to supress the truth they just need to add 99 parts of S##t to every part of truth out there....

The best thing we can do is focus our energie on the evils we can see happening right under our noses instead of arguing about their works of fiction.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
What's banned?

Am I missing something? Or is this a ridiculously obscure post?

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Yes....
What you are missing... is infact my point...
Which is that to ban or supress something tends to lend that topic credibility.
Which of course is one of the biggest weopons in the NWO propeganda arsenal.

And when you are sifting through all those incredible stories of exotic alien races that tantalize us all so much (my self included) consider that a good sci-fi novel is probably a more productive use of your time...
We would all love to know the truth... but lm just getting slightly jack of the assumtion that we all have that we will recognise it when we see it in the 500th fictional space odessey internet artical we read of tales of way out and fantastic....

Don't get me wrong I love to read them....
But i fear their primary aim is not to enlighten us but to distract us....

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Wow man thats deep.......

What is banned? Tell us. You are making no sense at all.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Don't worry morphonius, you're making plenty sense. And yes, I agree that an easy way to cover up a real conspiracy, is to fabricate a load of fictitious ones around the same issue.

It's an ancient strategy. Diversion.

As an example to make this clearer to people: let's say the government is selling arms to some dictator, but wants it to look like iran was selling them. They could write a book claiming to be from a David Shaylor type ex-intelligence guy which details his career and include claims he was on a mission to investigate the iranian arms sales to said dictator. Include an few convincing sounding "operational details", pubilsh the book, then ban it on the grounds that it gives away these secret "operational details"..

result? the book gets out anyway via the internet or foreign publishers, and readers will assume that since it was banned, the details inside must be accurate, including the claim that it was the iranians, not the government, selling arms to the dictator.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by morphonius821
Yes....

And when you are sifting through all those incredible stories of exotic alien races that tantalize us all so much (my self included) consider that a good sci-fi novel is probably a more productive use of your time...
We would all love to know the truth... but lm just getting slightly jack of the assumtion that we all have that we will recognise it when we see it in the 500th fictional space odessey internet artical we read of tales of way out and fantastic....

Yes, imo there is a possibilty that planted misconceptions are a tool....interesting to think about.

Part of the adapted model of the CTC theory (17th century philosophy):

6) Allow portions of secrecy to be uncovered and create misconceptions, confusion & irrationality ("crazies", free thinkers, conspiracists)

This effectively plants deception amongst society.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Yes....

Ah I get your point now. I see. Yes, it's just like the honeypots in the military's databases. Just distractions to buy your time and mislead your search while they get a look at where your at.

[edit on 8-3-2007 by Charles Lee]

[edit on 8-3-2007 by Charles Lee]

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Did someone say ban?

There is a war going on, so they say, can't have any hippie not spouting the official propaganda.

Whatever happen to Al-Kda?

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Here's a list of banned books:

en.wikipedia.org...

Could you give us an example from this list?

Dont miss the real issues.... there probably is an ET issue but about 1% of what you read is based on the truth and even these stories are laced with untruth....
They dont need to supress the truth they just need to add 99 parts of S##t to every part of truth out there....

It’s called disinformation One of the many technique in their arsenal.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Now your not using your imagination my friend...
It pays not to be too literal....
I'm not refering to anti semite crackpots or bomber's cook books....
I'm talking about the kind of sensor ship conspiracy buffs can really get their teeth into.

more specifically denial of service sensorship.
That gets tongues wagging...I.E you cant find it anywhere.
Its not in print... no one knows what your talking about... Its a conspiracy man.......
get my drift.....

Futher elaboration would bore me iM afraid.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Now your not using your imagination my friend...
It pays not to be too literal....

Got it.

Something more like the Gary Webb story?

I aggree UFOlogy is filled with disinformation, it's actually very difficult to find anything useful.

9/11 today is another example filled with disinfo. Why does Popular Mechanics, and other mainstream debunkers focus on the silliest claims? (pod under plane etc.) - simple. disinformation.

[edit on 9/3/07 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   
So basicaly there are no bannd books.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
What!? This is not a one-word post, but What!? Sorry, I just don't know where you were trying to go here.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
morphonius821,

Unfortunately you picked the wrong day to post. That's as delicate as I can put it.

You can probably hear the swoosh if you listen closely....

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I get what the author of this thread is saying, but it also sounds like the author smoked way too much weed before posting this.

Try being more clear so others know what you're getting at.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I read the OP post twice and I don't understand it either. What's banned? What country are we talking about? What material are we talking about? What subject matter is being banned? There was some alien references so are we talking about UFO/ALIEN books being banned? If so, what books are they and what country banned them? The statements are all so generalized that it is difficult to determine what the OP is saying.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Since you figured out our scheme we shall have to ban you until we can get the populus back under our thumb

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
ok for the S L O W people

the OP is talking about people's common perception that if something is banned by the gov't that, what it(the banned material) talks about or shows (i.e a book, a videotape/dvd/ a recorded speech (get it, good)) must be factual or hold more truth because the gov't banned it and thus is trying to hide the truth from people.

and further he is saying that the gov't understand this beleif among many "entry level truthseekers and naive ones" and they are taking full advantage of this misconception alot of people hold and filling these banned "crap" with disinformation. MMMMMMM-KAY

*however i would add that while the shadow govt whatever may go so far as to murder one or two of there own (usually after they are already terminally ill) so that people soak up whatever these people were spouting off about when they died which is littered with disinfo mixed in with truths, this however does not mean that all those the gov't kills or in the author's view bans is further disinfo, just the fact that they muddy the water's with doubt is good enough for them, i mean conspiracy waters a muddied enough already, you know this makes me think that the best way to talk about these groups and not be completely censored is if anyone is using metaphors and symoblism to tell the truth about these groups a technique that they (shadow govt) may think is not worth the effort to "disinformationalize" or even be able to pick up on, but then again they probably would infiltrate every avenue that threatens to expose them to protect there power.

i would further comment that just becaue there is evil inherent in the heart's of man that just because there is does not mean they would not allign themselves with forces and beings of dimension/realms that are out of our sight. and that the greed and power that drives the elite may be steered by both the spirit of what coud be seen as the faults of the human condition in conjunction (law of attraction) with the reflection of entity's that mirror the same energy's/vibrations/emotions/intentions of "things" that inhabit higher dimensions and maybe they (these entity's) do feed off of the "energy' suffering of humans

if so i think there would be entity's in these "higher dimensions" would also be positively oriened as well ( although any searching into this matter would be littered with disinfo) however the exact details would not be necessary for finding a solution. ( you don't need to know everything that is wrong u just need to focus on the solution and acknowledge there is a problem of sorts ( i think if the majority of people on this planet willfully asked for the positive entities to influence there lives and whatever else blah blah the negative entitites would be driven off (eventually even the most stubborn one's) and maybe infect some other corner of the galaxy.

note the above is just a guess and i mean wether this is fiction or not what could be the harm in just assuming it was and doing a thought experiment to willfullly ask for assistance from postive entity's for the betterment of mankind and ask them to intervene in a creative way that maintains some of the perks of life on earth but does away with some of the corruption?

i mean it seems like the elite always try to influence our lives, our beleifs so that it effects what we willfully try to do, or willfully desire or seek.

[edit on 10-3-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   
there arent any currently bannd books though, not in america or britain anyway or generaly any western country.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   
So the whole point is:

The government bans it’s own disinformation (half-truths and lies) in order to attract attention to it.

Is that it?

Looks like it’s used for marketing as well. Type “Banned” in any P2P search engine (emule, bittorrent etc.) and see if you can find anything that’s actually banned. (exept commercials and such) Chances are you won’t find any. It’s just Hype. (Providing of course you live in a free country)

[edit on 10/3/07 by ConspiracyNut23]

Actually there's lots of banned tv shows and stuff, but that's not the kind of banning the OP is talking about anywayz

[edit on 10/3/07 by ConspiracyNut23]

<<   2 >>

join