It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AZTLAN

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
here is an example of the type of people that want to found this nation of Aztlan

www.youtube.com...

and they want blacks and asians gone from " their continent "

[edit on 12-3-2007 by powerbomb1123]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by powerbomb1123
Who are these false idols that people are worshipping? Al Gore?

Try heaps of cash in the shape of a dairy cow.

Or in the shape of Dick Cheney's blood clot, if you prefer.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   

here is an example of the type of people that want to found this nation of Aztlan

www.youtube.com...

and they want blacks and asians gone from " their continent "

[edit on 12-3-2007 by powerbomb1123]

Yo PowderBomb...the only thing a weaker nation like Mexico is responsible for in this situation is their own people.

WE (read the greed pigs of America) have pulled away their economy. And everytime you buy a car manufactured or assembled in Mexico (like a Volkswagon or other fine cars) or walk in shoes sewn there, or any other myriad of products you may or may not buy at Wal Mart or the like, YOU AND THE REST OF US ARE REMOVING MEXICO's CITIZEN'S CAPACITY TO CREATE COMMERCE FOR THEMSELVES. Sure, big "I created a company right after graduating high school" businessman can sit there and say what cry babies they are. And what criminals they are. And what terrorists they are.

Who dried up the well without helping the neighbor look for more water? Seems to me this is pretty basic legal advice given to second year legal students, something along the line of rights....ring a bell? Not that my little imagery about water means anything to someone who spends about as much time on culture as it takes to crack open a Bud Light and flick the clicker to WWF. Joe citizen of America because of his vast wealth (comparatively) is no longer just a dude who can buy a massive SUV and pump $60 a tank full whenever he gives a damn. Joe citizen now commands international status and the subsequent responsibility. You got the toys. Now you gotta clean up when you're done playing with them.

At one point, the Republicans made reference (if not to this subject) a long way back about the Giant Sucking Sound. I believe that we are witnessing right now with the influx of Latin American immigrants what happens after the giant sucking sound.....the pipes bursting.

Hope your camoflaged hip-waders don't spring a leak on you there buddy.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
who worshipes Dick chenneys blood clotwith a thirty percent rating. Another thing is the cash in the shape of a cow meant to insult the hard men and women who work in dairy and beef industry.

[edit on 13-3-2007 by powerbomb1123]

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth So how the hell did we "destabilize" them

I suggested this elsewhere on a different issue, but I will do so here as it will provide the optimum insight.

Grab a bag of popcorn, a litre of soda, and go to the movies!

Then we'll talk.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   

who worshipes Dick chenneys blood clotwith a thirty percent rating. Another thing is the cash in the shape of a cow meant to insult the hard men and women who work in dairy and beef industry.

[edit on 13-3-2007 by powerbomb1123]

PowderPuff, it was only intended to enlighten you to the ways of the world. Alas, I have failed.

I must now commit to the act. Somebody pass me the letter opener. I have fallen into dishonor amongst the Republicans.....

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
It is not the USA's fault that Latin America is drug infested. Or did we plant all of the drugs there?

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by newtron25

Yo PowderBomb...the only thing a weaker nation like Mexico is responsible for in this situation is their own people.

WE (read the greed pigs of America) have pulled away their economy. And everytime you buy a car manufactured or assembled in Mexico (like a Volkswagon or other fine cars) or walk in shoes sewn there, or any other myriad of products you may or may not buy at Wal Mart or the like, YOU AND THE REST OF US ARE REMOVING MEXICO's CITIZEN'S CAPACITY TO CREATE COMMERCE FOR THEMSELVES. Sure, big "I created a company right after graduating high school" businessman can sit there and say what cry babies they are. And what criminals they are. And what terrorists they are.

Who dried up the well without helping the neighbor look for more water? Seems to me this is pretty basic legal advice given to second year legal students, something along the line of rights....ring a bell? Not that my little imagery about water means anything to someone who spends about as much time on culture as it takes to crack open a Bud Light and flick the clicker to WWF. Joe citizen of America because of his vast wealth (comparatively) is no longer just a dude who can buy a massive SUV and pump $60 a tank full whenever he gives a damn. Joe citizen now commands international status and the subsequent responsibility. You got the toys. Now you gotta clean up when you're done playing with them.

At one point, the Republicans made reference (if not to this subject) a long way back about the Giant Sucking Sound. I believe that we are witnessing right now with the influx of Latin American immigrants what happens after the giant sucking sound.....the pipes bursting.

Hope your camoflaged hip-waders don't spring a leak on you there buddy.

What can of imported drugs are you taking? Latin America especially Mexico has been operating the Patron/peon class system for about 500 years. The Rich people in Latin America would rather have a uneducated peon on his hands and knees cutting their neatly manicured lawns for hours then have them use power tools. I've witnessed this myself on visits south of the border. They want to keep the poor in their country poor otherwise they won't have anyone to lord over. The poor Mexicanos who learn how to read and write quickly learn that he's got no chance to raise his economic status in Mexico so he crosses the border to work in the US because even as hard as he might have to work here in the US, he'll have hope for keeping food on the table and making a better life for his children while in Mexico and other stagnant backwards Latin American economies his chances of economic advancement are slim to none . You stay poor, work for the narco-trafficanos or go to the US to find a living wage. That's the economic reality of Mexico and many Latin American countries.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by crgintx

Besides, I give Mexico another 20 years max before there's another full revolution with the current states along our border either forming another country or becoming part of the American Commonwealth like Puerto Rico.

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see parts, if not the entire country, of Mexico becoming a part of the United States. Although this is something that has been talked about for several decades now and it hasn't happened yet, I don't think that means it won't.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   

It is not the USA's fault that Latin America is drug infested. Or did we plant all of the drugs there?

Absolutely right there, PowerBall, except just as in the case of illegal immigration, you've left out a part of the equation that speaks volumes to your overall take on this issue.

If its not affecting me, then this must be true:

A) Not my problem since I can't fix it
B) I didn't start it so it's not my responsibility
C) It's Mexico. We're the United States. The actual individual people involved will see justice and everything will all get ironed out on its own.

If somebody is in a position of greater wealth, greater power, greater strength of influence, it falls upon them to be of greater responsibility for the problem.

NOT THAT WE MUST TAKE IT SOLELY INTO OUR OWN HANDS. But if the Mexican government is doing nothing, we still have no right to throw up hands and say "Eat it immigrant latinoa! Your life means nothing to us!"

That's the impression I'm getting here.

And I don't like it.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I don't like uninsured illegals driving around without licenses and killing people. I don't like old people having a hard time with medical bills while illegals get free healthcare. I don't like people who make fake papers steal peoples social security numbers and ssay I am just here to work

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by newtron25

Absolutely right there, PowerBall, except just as in the case of illegal immigration, you've left out a part of the equation that speaks volumes to your overall take on this issue.

If its not affecting me, then this must be true:

A) Not my problem since I can't fix it
B) I didn't start it so it's not my responsibility
C) It's Mexico. We're the United States. The actual individual people involved will see justice and everything will all get ironed out on its own.

If somebody is in a position of greater wealth, greater power, greater strength of influence, it falls upon them to be of greater responsibility for the problem.

NOT THAT WE MUST TAKE IT SOLELY INTO OUR OWN HANDS. But if the Mexican government is doing nothing, we still have no right to throw up hands and say "Eat it immigrant latinoa! Your life means nothing to us!"

That's the impression I'm getting here.

And I don't like it.

Neutron, everybody should be responsible for their own actions, be it the wealthy American or the poor illegal immigrant. I'm dead set against any form of welfare as it currently exists in the US. It has created 2 or 3 generations of permanent underclass within our country. Eliminate the benefits and you'll reduce the size of the underclass by 95% within 10 years. The tax money currently being spent on welfare benefits could be used to pay off the national govt's debt which is going to kill our future economy if we don't start reducing it now. Mexico has created its own economic problems not us. Mexico is resource rich country in both natural and human resources but is ranked is ranked 53rd in per capita income even though it has the 13th largest gross domestic production in the world. It is well ahead of most European nations including Russia. It ranks ahead of both India and Australia yet nearly 20 percent of its population has worked or will work in the US by neccessity rather than choice. The national govt of Mexico and its ruling class, the Patrons, should have been brought to trial for the economic crimes they committed against the people of Mexico long ago. They've long pointed pointed the finger of blame at the US but the real blame lies with their 16th century class structure whose roots go back to Spanish colonialism.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join