It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

work harder people on walefare depend on you

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
should our hard earned dollars be going to people on walefare

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
You mean like the elderly that had their retirement stolen by the companies they worked for?

You mean like the mentally disturbed or challenged that cant work?

You mean like mothers that had their husbands run out on them?

I see what you mean; #em and letem starve.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The elderly can sue and get their retirement back if they try hard enough and if they are to old to fight for anything then they can be put in a retierment home,Then mentally disturbed can be put on medication to help with their mental problems, the menatally disabled should not be living on thier on, if they cant get jobs then they should live with their parents on in an instatuition, the mothers should go get jobs and put their children in daycares or in school.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Millions of illegals need welfare, food stamps, medicade, free lunch programs for the kids and section 8 housing assistance .

[edit on 3/8/2007 by MauiStacey]

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
why are we paying for someone to live here that is not supposed to be here in the first place. so what ur saying is that 4 me to pay for illegal aliens to get by is justified.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
never mind

[edit on 8-3-2007 by whaaa]

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
You mean like the elderly that had their retirement stolen by the companies they worked for?

You mean, like the fat lazy bum who thinks everyone owes him something?

You mean,the woman who would rather pop out 5-6 kids than work?

[edit on 8-3-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

You mean, like the fat lazy bum who thinks everyone owes him something?

You mean,the woman who would rather pop out 5-6 kids than work?

Dont put words in my mouth! I don't support universal welfare!

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by that1guy789
why are we paying for someone to live here that is not supposed to be here in the first place. so what ur saying is that 4 me to pay for illegal aliens to get by is justified.

Yes, illegals collect every type of welfare America has to offer.

They are bankrupting every tax payer based program there is.

It's beyond alarming.

They also get free health care via emergency rooms that we get to foot the bill for. That includes birthing their anchor babies.

Aren't you glad you work so hard to give Mexico a free ride?

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Dont put words in my mouth! I don't support universal welfare!

Hey, if we're going to tell a story, let's tell the COMPLETE story, not just bits and pieces of it.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
well then go ahead then the complete story

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
well then go ahead tell the whole story

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   

well then go ahead tell the whole story

You really want to know the complete story? Can you really handle the complete story of what the welfare generation is doing to the country? You better think about that before you respond.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
yes i want to no. and i also want to no wether u really no the whole story

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MauiStacey

Aren't you glad you work so hard to give Mexico a free ride?

Who's to blame? The Republican administration that has been in power until quite recently and they did squat except make it easier for illegals
to be hired by their favorite contributers. Only recently have they made some token busts on illegal hireing businesses. Transparent spin, to make it look like they are doing something.

If you don't like welfare, do something than just bitch about it on ATS.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
there are a great number of people that can't live without welfare. let's say that woman that "popped out 5 kids" actually had a stable life until her husband ran off. she had no job training, was used to living with her husband supporting her, and BOOM the support structure just falls away and she's alone.

let's say an elderly couple loses their retirement. should they spend half of the last years of their life in a costly legal battle to get it back?

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Who's to blame? The Republican administration that has been in power until quite recently and they did squat except make it easier for illegals
to be hired by their favorite contributers. Only recently have they made some token busts on illegal hireing businesses. Transparent spin, to make it look like they are doing something.

If you don't like welfare, do something than just bitch about it on ATS.

What did the Democrats do? What did they do for the 40 years they had control of congress to secure the U.S borders? Not a damned thing!!

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
that woman that 'popped out 5 kids" needed to learn not to need a person to hold her up. if she would have went to college and learned how to do somthing then she would not be worryed when something that should could lose at any time is taken from her

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   

yes i want to no. and i also want to no wether u really no the whole story

I know that between the people who are coming here illegally and taking advantage of things they are not entitled to and people who are my age and younger who are not working or going to school to better themselves are about to send this nation for broke. I do know that much.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Gee...I wonder if your sentiments would remain should your situation change to where you could use something like welfare....

Do people abuse the system? Yes...

Do people NEED the system, but are given a bad rep from those that abuse it? Yes...

This is the problem with some American systems...We create them, but choose not to enforce the rules....Thus, it's a sham...

Saying everyone that uses welfare is a whore, lazy, or an illegal alien is ignorance at it's finest.....

Why not post a topic where you actually give statements to support your view, instead of making a generalization?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join