It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Painting Art with Spray Cans. - Amazing!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
What did it cost you for the art work if you don't mind me asking?

To be honest I couldn't tell you, it was quite a few years go and I can't remember the price but I do remember him selling them as soon as he made them and his market was anyone who walked past so I imagine the price would have been quite fair.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
UK Wizard I am really thinking about getting one from this guy. Do you have your picture up on the wall and if you do, how do people like it?

Thanks RT

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   
arg, he makes it looks so easy >.<
magnificent for sure, bet be draws plenty of crowds.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I actually had a picture made for me, exactly like this, from a street artist when I was younger. I lost it a long time ago though. Maybe it was the same guy.

[edit on 16-3-2007 by Xeros]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 04:18 AM
link   

UK Wizard I am really thinking about getting one from this guy. Do you have your picture up on the wall and if you do, how do people like it?

Well I like it and thats whats important
people aren't sure what to make of it at first, alot of the time people think its been painted but when I say it was done with spraycans they are rather impressed.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard

Well I like it and thats whats important
people aren't sure what to make of it at first, alot of the time people think its been painted but when I say it was done with spraycans they are rather impressed.

Oh you got one too. Cool, where did you get it from? I think that I got mine in London somewhere.

[edit on 16-3-2007 by Xeros]

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I watched the entire thing and this guy is amazing!! I wonder when he started doing this?!? Do you know if he sells them, I would buy one , that is beautiful.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Here is his website and yes he sells them.

www.sprej.com...

Originally posted by truthseeker1011
I watched the entire thing and this guy is amazing!! I wonder when he started doing this?!? Do you know if he sells them, I would buy one , that is beautiful.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
That guy is way cool! I just don't know what else to say. I flagged this thread and I hope everyone watches this.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I still go back to this video every once in a while and watch it over and over. I just can't believe how entertaining and talented he is. I hope everyone has enjoyed this thread.

Does anyone have anything similar to this artist?

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Not so impressed I've seen 2 others doing the same subject matter and style in both London and Chicago. The first time I saw it I was impressed, very entertaining to watch. Then when I saw it again I realized it was nothing more than arts and craft. Some time after my roomate came back from Jamaca with his outter space landscape done by an undiscovered artist.

[edit on 7-8-2007 by smarteye]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
this guy makes me want to never produce any art again. He puts me wayy to shame. I like when he like scratched in some patterns, i like to do that. I never thought of using a card like that to deflect spray paint. I think i'm gunna start painting like this for sure. The only problem is you gotta do it outside.

I'd love a piece of his art too, its exactly the kind of stuff I like, it lets the imagination go

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Instant art at its best from the moment he starts, the whole process of the painting was a perfomance in its self, im sure you could watch him all day and still not be bored

thanks for the other vids and his site

you get my flag

Al

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I've seen this done before in different places, but not like this. What is that last thing he sprays over the painting near the end with those 2 spray cans? Some sort of sealant or something similiar?

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Al

Looks like a layer of lacquer. What a performance *clap*

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Magnifico, what a performance. You have heard of starving artists well this guy will never starve. Everyone has their own style and their own touch that does this type of artistry. Many hours of practice and this just did not happen over night. Rik Riley

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
VERY mesmorizing! Beautiful work!

I saw that his work-stage is enveloped within a 'glass-like' structure. Probably to contain the 'spray-off' on all sides.

Hmm...wondering why he doesn't wear a 'mask' of some sorts; enclosing an area on all sides like that, would more than likely 'concentrate' paint odors.

I'm ALWAYS amazed at the creativity of people.

This individual, in particular, has captivated my interest, by using 'basic working materials', and portrayed the end results to be EXTRAORDINARY!!!

Well done! Great thread!

~Ducky~

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Wowywowow

Every time he would paint a big part completely black my brother and I would be like, "Oh no he's DESTROYING it!!!" lol. Then he suddenly pulled out the blow torch lol.

He does make it look easy.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I have seen this once before... Never in person, but I am absolutely amazed by the imagination involved in such creative painting! I would love to own paintings like this for my office and for my home! If anybody has a link where I could purchase such art, along with the video of the art being created I would be very interested!

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sparda4355

His link and web site are on this thread somewhere. I order one of his paintings and I love it. I get a lot of compliments when people come over, then I show them the vid and they are really blown away.

here it is.

www.sprej.com...

[edit on 18-2-2008 by Realtruth]

<< 1    3 >>

join