It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Painting Art with Spray Cans. - Amazing!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
If you like the footage flag the thread so others get to see it, because if it isn't on top no one will see it. And this guy is really captivating.

I was taken back by this guy's unusual technique. Spray cans and a lot of imagination. This is someone that really loves what he is doing for sure.

Google Video Link

[edit on 8-3-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I watched it from start to finish and I have to say, he's one of the most talented spray can artists I've ever seen.

When I go to Mexico or Las Vegas or other places where there are lots of tourists, I see people doing this same stuff, but never using anything close to this type of technique.

Total unconventional, not-taught-in-art-school awesomeness!! Gorgeous painting especially for only 8 and a half minutes!!

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I am so glad you liked it. Give it a flag and send it to the top this guy really deserves to be noticed.

I am with you on seeing other artists around the world and techniques, but his is very creative and fast, not to mention beautiful.

Regards,

RT

Originally posted by Paresthesia
I watched it from start to finish and I have to say, he's one of the most talented spray can artists I've ever seen.

When I go to Mexico or Las Vegas or other places where there are lots of tourists, I see people doing this same stuff, but never using anything close to this type of technique.

Total unconventional, not-taught-in-art-school awesomeness!! Gorgeous painting especially for only 8 and a half minutes!!

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I already flagged it.

Yay for artistic talent!

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
**** thats a good image
wounder if he sells online

ps got my flag

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
two words

Bloody Awesome!

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
That was really outstanding. I love to see people develope something on their own that makes them stand out from the crowd. Excellent find Realtruth.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
That was... Pretty damn amazing! I'll bump this with a pointless post and also flag it!

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I sat there, my mouth agape. This was a fantastic video of a truly creative and talented artist. All that I can say is that his style is simply amazing.

Thank you for posting this video. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I sat there mesmerized for the entire time as he transformed a simple page into an amazing spacescape.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I watched it all and was blown away by the man's talent. Thank you for sharing this...will flag.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
It makes me sad to think I go to art college, yet I'll never in a million years do anything as good as that *sniff* Although I'm crap at art in general... photography all the way!

Does anyone know his name? he might have an ebay shop if we're lucky

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by FudgeStix
It makes me sad to think I go to art college, yet I'll never in a million years do anything as good as that *sniff* Although I'm crap at art in general... photography all the way!

Does anyone know his name? he might have an ebay shop if we're lucky

You wish is my command. Here is his name and website. And a couple more demo's. Enjoy!

www.sprej.com...

Google Video Link

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Google Video Link

And the last of 3 videos. Enjoy. Again here is his name and website info.

www.sprej.com...

This guy actually does portraits of people too, so if you send him a picture or pose he will do it in spray paint. Endless talent.

[edit on 9-3-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Thank you, and they start at £15! He does portraits, I'd like to see how he does those using spray paint... It boggles the mind lol ^^

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
When I viewed the title I thought, hmm, airbrushed T-Shirts, I see those all the time! This guy, is way above anything I've seen as far as talent and art are concerned. The technique is amazing. He can and will be considered an artistic genius. The amount coordination and brain-power used to keep everything working and coherent has to be very substantial. Wish I could do that!

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
That was pretty amazing. Even with that ventilation machine the guy must be high as a kite by the end of the day. I bet his paintings become more trippy as the day goes on. I'd want him to paint me one at about 6PM.

Peace

[edit on 9-3-2007 by Dr Love]

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I've got some art on my wall which was done by the same method, bought it from a similar kind of chappy as well.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
UK Wizard,

What did it cost you for the art work if you don't mind me asking?

I am really thinking about buying one for my house.

Thanks,

RT

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
thats some really amazing work, ive also seen it done on miami beach.
none were as fast or nice as his. truly amazing. thx for sharing
peace

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Wow look at how far this thread has gone! It's the leading thread on BTS, hehe.

I watched all 3 videos and I especially love the second one. It's so romantic and beautiful and has so much depth.

I'd give anything to see this guy in person and possibly purchase some of his work.

*dreamy sigh*

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join