It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Of Texas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Yeah, I know, another one of those dreams but I just wanted to share......can't seem to quit thinking about it.

Never been to Texas in my life but two nights ago I had a dream I was standing over the shape of Texas. That's the best I can describe it......picture a white cutout of Texas against a black background.
As I'm looking over the cutout, a brilliant white light emits from the Southeast corner....approximately in the Austin area. The light spreads over the state from that starting point.

Don't know what to make of it but it has been on my mind ever since.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Sounds like nuclear blast to me. I live close to Austin too...

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The gulf of Mexico also?

The Yucatan peninsula?
The light will dawn very soon, God's people!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Hum. I was under the impression that had been averted. Get a map out, close your eyes and look at your dream again like you are looking at photographs. What city exactly?

[edit on 18-3-2007 by mrsdudara]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara
Hum. I was under the impression that had been averted. Get a map out, close your eyes and look at your dream again like you are looking at photographs. What city exactly?
[edit on 18-3-2007 by mrsdudara]

Well, my dream was as if I was looking at a big, white map of Texas against a black background. I was standing over it and the white light BEGAN in a general area of the SouthEast. Like this crappy paint job I did.....

Edit for the EAST (dummy)

[edit on 3/18/07 by sdp333]

[edit on 3/18/07 by sdp333]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Maybe someone takes out the Trans-Texas Corridor and Perry along with it.

[edit on 18-3-2007 by XPhiles]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
LOL that makes more sense. You circled Pres. Bush's Ranch in Texas.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
The gulf of Mexico also?

The Yucatan peninsula?
The light will dawn very soon, God's people!!!

You and I both know it's coming. Just a few more years.

[edit on 19-3-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I had a dream of Texas once. It was 200 years in the future. I was looking at a map and most of that area that you have circled was underwater. The Gulf waters came into Texas .. in a semi-circle, all the way over towards Austin and then up to Dallas.

In my future dream (future life??) I was living in upper East Texas. There were some hills with lots of birch trees. I was a 17 year old boy (I'm a girl in this life) and I had two younger sisters. Actually, I had three, but the baby had just died. Both my parents were alive. My father was a survivalist of some kind.

Very odd dream. For three days after this dream I felt more like I was that boy from Texas than myself (myself from this life)

It stays with me to this day. I DO think it was a future life and /or prophetic.

new topics

top topics

join