It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have a Freaky Story?...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Anybody like to share a freaky story of theirs?

I was in the"white face at the window" thread and I thought a thread about any weird personal happenings would be entertaining. I hate to repost mine from that thread, but I'll start off with one of my own high strangeness events.

This happened one night when I was about 14 years old. I just went to bed and was laying there (it always takes me like 30 minutes to fall asleep, unlike my wife
) Anyway I heard plain as day something run across the roof. This was the real deal. I was NOT asleep yet and this thing sounded bipedal, but small and quick... I think that's what added the extra creepy factor to it. We had absolutely NO trees anywhere nearby, and the house was a Bi-level typical 80's home in semi-rural Pennsylvania USA. The only way to get on the roof would've been a long ladder. it was definately not the scurrying of a mouse, squirrel, etc.

I just stayed in bed though stiff as a board waiting to hear something else. Never did, and I just fell asleep. I so wish I had the balls to go see what it was!!!

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I have many, look at my previous posts if possible. Those aren't even half of them I'd say..

[edit on 3/8/2007 by Amazon Lights]

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
i'll start off with some background and then to the point...

I read the parent's post and like her, i never had any real fear of the dark until i was about 8. we lived in a small 2 story house. the whole 2nd floor was a large (my parents') bedroom with a very tiny (the only) bathroom attached. my bedroom was on the first floor, and i had to go through the main room, up the stairs, thru my parent's room to get to the bathroom. maybe too much irrelevant detail, anyway, one night i go to the top of the stairs and saw a white form standing next to my mom's side of the bed, diagonally across the room from me. i didn't know what to do, so i went about my business. i walked very quickly to the bathroom closed the door. at the time i didn't know what it was but it scared the hell out of me. i opened the door slowly until the light was cast where i saw the figure and i saw nothing.

i later became aware of "aliens" and i knew at that point what i saw was likely a gray or at least a ghost of some kind.

flash forward about 6 years. we moved to a new house. i was still in high school, maybe a sophomore. one night i heard someone whisper my name repeatedly as if they were trying to wake me. the voice sounded like my own though - my first impression was that my dad was trying to wake me up for some reason because as i was waking up i could still hear it. i let out a groggy "what?!" but there was no reply. i was scared stiff. no one answered me but i could definitely feel like someone else was in my room. i didn't look around. i just put my head back down on the pillow and told myself it was just a dream/my imagination.

now comes the really scary part. i'm shaking as i type this...

a few months later i had a friend sleep over. he has a habit of falling asleep early, but i wasn't tired yet. i let him stay in my bed (in the basement), and i went upstairs to sleep on the couch. the next morning he started telling me about this really weird dream he had about someone whispering MY name and i just froze. i didn't let him finish. i interrupted and told the rest of the experience and i could see his face get flush. he then said he saw a white figure in the corner of my room and thought it was me at first playing a joke on him.

i never told anyone about my experience until he had his. coincidence in this situation is impossible if you ask me. if any one has had anything remotely similar happen to them i would love to hear it!

This anonymous post is in response to ATS thread: Have a Freaky Story?...

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Dear Penthouse Forum,
I am a freshman at a large midwestern university.....

'scuse me?

Wrong forum you say?

oh.......

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I have one that is interesting....
When my wife and i were backpacking in europe we stayed in a room in some german city (can't remember now) and it was like a large wooden atic converted into a guest room ETC..
Any way i woke up in the morning to german talkback coming from the clock radio... so I fumbled around on the side table for the snooze button.....
Annoyed that this was going to wake up my wife i funbled around some more....

Then the penny dropped........
There was no clock radio.....
And simultaneously the voice was gone and i was sitting up startled in bed.

new topics

top topics

join