It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A life lesson well learned

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Well, greetings, fellow ATS/BTSer's!

Today, I come forth to tell you of my own personal revelations in the world of love and relationships.

Well, me and my girlfriend got back together after a 7 month hiatus inculding three weeks where she had another boyfriend. I don't know how nor why, but for some reason, she needed a "crash test dummy" to see if she could handle being with someone who wasn't me. Either way, all I know is that she feels that her and I as a couple is what's right for her. And she's been acting more like a girlfriend instead of the ball-and-chain she was. It's nice for once to feel loved. It would take me quite a while to explain, so if you have any questions, try to make them as acute as possible. lol. Anyhow, the revalation I had was this -

True happiness can't be bought...it can only be given.

Sure, I had heard this all the time, but only now do I finaly realize what it means. I guess you truly do have to feel as if you've lost anything that you care about to truly appreciate happiness when it does come around.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 12:06 PM
link   
so...... are you two going to get married sometime soon?

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 05:29 AM
link   
That I doubt. After all, I'm turning 21 in two weeks and she isn't turning 21 till May. But we figure after eveything we've been through, if it lasts more than a year this time around, we are most definatly going to consider it.

new topics

join