It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Carrey's "End of the World" Prediction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
It turns out that Jim Carrey is a rather deep-thinker. The star of "The Number 23" discusses the significance of certain numbers including the belief that the Mayan calendar predicts the end of the world as being 2012. You nut!

www.dailybulletin.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Why do the funny ones always have to be crazy lol

PS:I like the avatar

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disgustipated
Why do the funny ones always have to be crazy lol

PS:I like the avatar

Thanks. Bought the ticket, took the ride.

Has any compiled a list of people who believe the world will end in 2012? It will be an interesting retrospective on Jan. 1, 2013.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
That's what makes them funny, haven't you seen some of his movies. The Cable Guy scared my mom so much she doesn't watch him anymore.

[edit on 8-3-2007 by Royal76]

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
*sigh*

I hope it's not going to be like on 6/6/06 when people were delaying their C-sections, committing suicide or screaming of the apocolypse.

I'd love to make a serious bet with someone that the world would not end in the year 2012.

"If I win, I get $500. If you win, well....."

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I actually think that Carrey's move from comedy to more profound subjects will do him good. Of course,I'm not much on comedies so... :shk:

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I never thought that Jim Carrey would have postulated such craziness with 23.

Maybe it tuens out that Jim Carrey and the Mayans were right. If so, I want to be in Jim's holocaust bunker, just for the good laughs!:w:

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paresthesia

I hope it's not going to be like on 6/6/06 when people were delaying their C-sections, committing suicide or screaming of the apocolypse.

Did people really do that o.O I thought it was just all the 'spooky kids' that actually believed that the world would end on that day?

I like Jim Carrey, and I enjoyed this film (had fun trying to find 23 in everything... eerily all the things to do with my bus home did o.O including the license plate
)

But in all honesty I'm not holding my breath for the arrival of four horsemen

top topics

join