It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The new weapon of the "Couch Potato" in its natural Habitat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
You got to love those crazy Duke University guys

www.metacafe.com...

Will there be a beer arms race?

What does Moscow think...Will they launch Vodka from their couches?

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
It's clear now that the institution of marriage is doomed. Doomed I say.

The first few years are interesting because of the physical attraction but over time that fades.

Then, what you left with is "Honey can you get me a beer?"

I tell you this could change the face of the country .

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
www.duke.edu...

John W. Cornwell the inventor can keep your house safe from missing the superbowl, or salty chips.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Cool!!! Thats got to be the greatest invention known to Mankind..

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Now if they can invent a couch with a built in universal remote that is simple to program, a built in refridgerator, and on the other side of the seat a built in microwave, for re-heating nachos and stuff.

naturally it should be a lazyboy with built in back massager/vibrators. And maybe a tivo built in with a free years service for buying the chair.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Or have a guy who could come over and set it up and actually explain how it works using the common english language aka non tech nerd talk. Something even my girl could figure out. I personally have no problems. But I come home and the surround sound is at glass breaking decibles and the tv is set to channel 78, the cable is off, and she's crying on the couch. I've tried to explain and it seems i'm unable to properly explain such a weird device.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I'm speaking as a North Carolina Tar Heel fan, when I say this is the best thing to come out of Duke ever!!!!

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I like you both. In basketball, except when you beat on my Longhorns that is. Reddick destroyed us last year, had like 15 threes.

I think it takes a strong technical mind with the need to not get up to make such a beautiful device.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Ah yes the Universal Rmote Inigma. Isn't it the worst when you have to figure out someone elses U. Remote. Like when you have to house sit and your all exited cause they have a better cable set up with more channels that you finally get to watch and you can't figure out their damned remote setup.

The Super lazy boy is what I want. They need to invent that all in one chair kitchenette thingy I talked about. I would buy that in a second. If it's affordable, and I haven't been ambushed by some bill collector whom I accidentally answered the phone when they call.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a side fridge so you don't need a beer lauched at you?????

That would be pretty cool tho

top topics

join