It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Will Happen First....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Just as you have asked me to do - state the sources.

I'll concede here simply because my posts have been off topic and condescending.
My apologies to the Thread.

I will gladly provide sources and prove my case on a post more apropos of the topic.

This is my last post on this thread.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright

Originally posted by elevatedone
1. The Government Comes Clean. Full Disclosure - for whatever reason, they tell us everything.

I think this is most likely. Although when they do, not many will accept it. Because I think full disclosure will be: "We have no flipping idea."

The government is not a monolithic entity that thinks with one mind and speaks with one voice. Even within a given agency there arer competing fiefdoms that distrust each other.

What information the government has is spread throughout the national security apparatus. Getting all these folks to agree on anything is a massive headache that is is unlikely to be undertaken unless there is some powerful motivating factor.

I do not believe that anywhere there is a dossier that contains the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth on UFOs. Evenif you had everyone's permission, it would be a large, multi-year undertaking with highly cleared and highly qualified researchers to dig out the data across the compartments and put together a coherent picture. No one is going to sign up to releasing anything that is not carefully vetted and reviewed. My estiamte is tahht it would cost at least 10 million dollars.

Now, who sii going to pay for that? Really only someone very senior in the government could authorize it, give carte blanche to the investigators to see any document they need to, and fund it. At least the Intel Czar, if not the POTUS. These folks have bigger fish to fry.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
i don't think smack said anything wrong.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by disownedsky
My estiamte is tahht it would cost at least 10 million dollars.

I wonder if they'd subcontract it? I'll do it for $5 mil.

Just to be clear, what I believe (and I'm prepared to be wrong) is that the government or any of its pieces-parts, has no idea what (if anything) we're dealing with and disclosure would be nothing more or less than an admittance of that fact.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetflock
i don't think smack said anything wrong.

I don't either - and never said he did.... I just hit him up with evidence and I guess he didn't like it... perhaps because I wanted him to state sources that maintain his claims - as I did...

I didn't mean to scare him away.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
#4. The Aliens will make themselves known in no uncertain terms.

If there were real solid proof by laymen, we'd have seen it.

The government's not going to give us anything. They're going to keep it under their hats in case they can use it to their advantage later. There is NO reason for them to be forthcoming.

I did have a dream last night that a man dropped out of the sky. This was followed by three spaceships passing by overhead and then pairs of US jets of some sort following the spaceships. Then there were many sparks, shots and explosions... Pretty real and pretty freaky!

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Just to be clear, what I believe (and I'm prepared to be wrong) is that the government or any of its pieces-parts, has no idea what (if anything) we're dealing with and disclosure would be nothing more or less than an admittance of that fact.

I think admittance of the fact is what most of us are looking for - I know others want everything else under the sun... but I think the majority of the people who are interested in this just want them to come clean.

"Yes, flying saucers are real - and yes they are otherworldly devices. For purposes of National Security, nothing more can be said on the matter at hand."

Fine - I am happy... but with all the reports, even FOIA documents that put light on the subject - they are just jerking the public around.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
1. The government will come clean...haha, good one

2. The government insider will get a 9mm in the back of the head before even thinking to come forward.

3. The scientist who will discover something will talk about it to one of his/her colleagues, who will talk, and talk, and talk, until somebody in the
"secret governement" or MJ12 or whatever finds out and sends a guy with a semi-automatic.

4. The aliens will show up...and get half of their aircraft shot down by SAMs. This will lead to a war, and to the enslavement ( at best ) of mankind.

Good try, but open your eyes. The existence of UFO could change the whole planet, from religious beliefs to economy, and more...most people want nothing to change. They'll kill for this. remember. The truth will be inside you, me, a few guys, but not more. People are too stupid to imagine this.
C ya, bro

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Very interesting topic folks!
Have to feel the last on your list would be our government opening up with its information first. Thats not how they operate, and can't think of any reason they would change. This also is how I feel about whatever is behind controlling the objects.
Seems like its going to take an actual crash/accident that an object has today, that can't be covered up. Physical evidence our civilian scientific community can work on. Using that, put pressure on the government.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by lyingunderoath
Very interesting topic folks!
Have to feel the last on your list would be our government opening up with its information first. Thats not how they operate, and can't think of any reason they would change. This also is how I feel about whatever is behind controlling the objects.
Seems like its going to take an actual crash/accident that an object has today, that can't be covered up. Physical evidence our civilian scientific community can work on. Using that, put pressure on the government.

Ok, lets say a UFO did crash in your neighborhood...
then what?
Do you think the government would let you or anyone else tell anyone about it? I think officially it would go down as a terrorist attack - or perhaps a gas leak that killed 300 people who lived in the area.

and everyone would believe it.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33

Originally posted by Smack
The New World Order must be established before Extra-Solar beings will have anything to do with Humanity as a whole. One World Government is the pre-requisite – once this achieved, there will be no reason to hide the truth. No resistance will be possible when the N.W.O. has been established.

Yeah, its posts like these that really destroy any real credibility to any real serious dialog on the question at hand. Its sad really.

LOL why do you think that???
IMO ONLY Americans have a problem with a NWO. You must be scared at the thought of losing your "supremacy".
A NWO is the greatest thing that could ever happen to this planet. Think about it.No wars, no poverty and every one on the planet working for the same goal of bettering the human race.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK2
A NWO is the greatest thing that could ever happen to this planet. Think about it.No wars, no poverty and every one on the planet working for the same goal of bettering the human race.

Are you kidding? Do you know who is heading up this masterplan? Some evil candidates who absolutely do NOT have your best interest in mind. The NWO drive under the current administration(global) is firmly bent on toxifying the earth and its inhabitants for profit and greed. They already have underground bases, zero point technology so they can give a rat's a** if the ship sinks because they know the loopholes.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK2

Originally posted by Smack
The New World Order must be established before Extra-Solar beings will have anything to do with Humanity as a whole. One World Government is the pre-requisite – once this achieved, there will be no reason to hide the truth. No resistance will be possible when the N.W.O. has been established.

Yeah, its posts like these that really destroy any real credibility to any real serious dialog on the question at hand. Its sad really.

LOL why do you think that???
IMO ONLY Americans have a problem with a NWO. You must be scared at the thought of losing your "supremacy".

Regardless of your feelings about the NWO - there is no substantial proof to prove these various claims of 'depopulation' or even the claims of some world conspiratorial device in place to implement your dreams of a world wide totalitarian single government. All the conspiracy theories suggesting any type of NWO to be implemented are unsubstantiated.

So, now with that out of the way - state your sources, real sources; and then perhaps we can have a conversation. Or do you have some resources available to prove your claims? (I doubt you do).

Sorry to the OP for being off topic - but your question directly reflects many scenarios that could take place - including the various unsubstantiated claims of people who believe in the NWO.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   

All the conspiracy theories suggesting any type of NWO to be implemented are unsubstantiated.

I think it's usually a comfortable consumer who would issue claims like these - I'm sorry.

Do you need proof? You have access to the internet and you can't see what is happening? - with force i might add. Take a look at what's been developing in Europe for the last decade. What did Bush just do behind Congress' back - solidify the merge of Canada and Mexico and the implementation of a North American dollar. Look at the Middle East - they are being conquered brutally by this front. The rest of the world is already in Line except for a few rogue nations - Venezuela, etc. China is just another head of the front that is set up as an adversary but the US and China are one in the same holding down both sides of the globe. War is not real - it's a commodity of consumerism and it makes TONS of money for these guys. See exactly who profits from modern war and you will be pointed directly to the architects of the NWO.

[edit on 10-3-2007 by kronos11]

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by kronos11

All the conspiracy theories suggesting any type of NWO to be implemented are unsubstantiated.

I think it's usually a comfortable consumer who would issue claims like these - I'm sorry.

Do you need proof? You have access to the internet and you can't see what is happening? - with force i might add. Take a look at what's been developing in Europe for the last decade. What did Bush just do behind Congress' back - solidify the merge of Canada and Mexico and the implementation of a North American dollar. Look at the Middle East - they are being conquered brutally by this front.

Ok, so I am to believe everything I read on the internet then? I am a researcher into UFOs and EBEs, this thread is discussing what will happen first.
People always ask me for my sources about finding information - and I always post them. Just because people can make wild claims doesn't mean they are true. IF Canada and Mexico have a plan to merge with the USA - no US citizen is aware of this. There are no documents pertaining to this event, or even hint towards it being truth. The majority of the US citizenry is fighting for stricter laws pertaining to illegal immigrants - which goes against your thoughts on USA/Canada/Mexico merger. As for the US conquering the middle east - again, there is no proof. The majority of Americans want our troops home - Congress, which is now OWNED by the Democratic Party wants the troops to start coming home next year - so that blows that theory out of the water... I want facts - not suppositions and claims of paranoid conspiracy mongers... give me evidence. People always want Ufologists to state their evidence - state yours.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
#2, 3 and 4 are ALL already happening.

For evidence of 2 and 3 see:

The Disclosure Project National Press Club Conference

and

UFO - The Greatest Story Ever Denied by Jose Escamilla

As for #4.... there is already a large body of "contactees" who claim that the ETs ARE actively making contact with individual humans. (link anyone?)

I think the problem is, the ETs must be very discrete about it - or they get SHOT AT by our governments! For we already have space-based weapon systems in orbit that are actively targeting their spacecrafts. (see the videos above)

For that reason, you aren't going to see, for example, a bunch of UFOs landing at the White House, or touching down in the middle of the Superbowl or anything like that. They are still too worried about their own safety....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join