It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Will Happen First....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Just browsing the board today, a lot of Alien /UFO talk going on recently... made me think...

Which of these scenarios do you think is most likely to happen first?

1. The Government Comes Clean. Full Disclosure - for whatever reason, they tell us everything.

2. Government Insider Comes Forward. Someone who has real pics, documents, knows all the names, places and events and has verifiable proof of it all.

3. One of the Top Researchers Finds the Proof. Let's say stumbles accross it, presents it to the public and then the government opens up and says... yes you got us, it's all true.

4. The Aliens themselves Come Forward. They just show up one day and say we're real, we've been here for a while and here are out intentions...

I don't know which I tend to lean towards... I guess if I have to pin one down it would be #2.

and your thoughts?

Oh yeah... one more choice...

"None Of The Above"....

[edit on 8-3-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Just browsing the board today, a lot of Alien /UFO talk going on recently... made me think...

1. The Government Comes Clean. Full Disclosure - for whatever reason, they tell us everything.

2. Government Insider Comes Forward. Someone who has real pics, documents, knows all the names, places and events and has verifiable proof of it all.

3. One of the Top Researchers Finds the Proof. Let's say stumbles accross it, presents it to the public and then the government opens up and says... yes you got us, it's all true.

4. The Aliens themselves Come Forward. They just show up one day and say we're real, we've been here for a while and here are out intentions...

I don't know which I tend to lean towards... I guess if I have to pin one down it would be #2.

and your thoughts?

I personally think that it will be a combination of a few of your thoughts on the matter. I think researchers will find 'evidence', government employees will continue to come forward - pressure will be put on governments involved and we will get only partial disclosure "Yeah, they exist."

But that will be it.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The New World Order must be established before Extra-Solar beings will have anything to do with Humanity as a whole. One World Government is the pre-requisite – once this achieved, there will be no reason to hide the truth. No resistance will be possible when the N.W.O. has been established.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Did a little green man tell you that one smack>

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smack
The New World Order must be established before Extra-Solar beings will have anything to do with Humanity as a whole. One World Government is the pre-requisite – once this achieved, there will be no reason to hide the truth. No resistance will be possible when the N.W.O. has been established.

Is this your theory, or have you read / heard this before? I'm curious, I'd like to read all sources of info and keep on learning...

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
My guess:

An individual from #2 will approach a researcher/mouthpiece from #3. The #3 individual will go public, but #1 representatives will vehemently continue to stonewall, spin, and deny (but with decreasing plausibility).

A #4 entity will then step in (gingerly) to validate the #2/#3 evidence - but in a minimalist way to reduce shock - perhaps with just a show of technology. This will be followed by a reluctant and condescending admission from the #1 camp, with some added spin to make it appear that what has transpired was the #1 "plan" all along.

Interesting thought-experiment - thanks for posting!

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Yeah, its posts like these that really destroy any real credibility to any real serious dialog on the question at hand. Its sad really.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Its pretty clear that after nearly sixty known years of silence and most likely more, that our governments are never going to come forward with what they know. They will also stop any researcher who may attempt to bring the truth forward.

The only way for any type of disclosure to happen is either through popular uprising by the public or extraterrestrials themselves finally becoming overt. I doubt either will happen, but if I had to say which one is most likely, it would be popular uprising. ETs appear to be as secretive or more secretive than our governments. Only the people of this planet are going to be able to stop this insane cover up and the criminal activity required to fund and maintain it.

The impetus for a popular uprising would require a UFO/ET event that is impossible to cover up. Like a massive, possibly global sighting, with multiple video shots that aren't confiscated or a crash of an ET spacecraft that is either so large that its impossible to hide or that it crashes in the middle of a densely populated area like New York City.

There is also the possibility of our governments collapsing economically, which could potentially free many who are otherwise hiding the secrets to fess up without fear of retribution.

[edit on 8-3-2007 by Frith]

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Yeah, its posts like these that really destroy any real credibility to any real serious dialog on the question at hand. Its sad really.

...and this coming from a believer in UFO's - the irony is too much. Hey, how about doing a little research on the N.W.O? Hm.. At least some real evidence exists for the New World Order.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   

and your thoughts?

Oh yeah... one more choice...

"None Of The Above"....

[edit on 8-3-2007 by elevatedone]

Are those thoee only 4 choices?

IMO, number 1 can't happen. Number 2 is almost as unlikely. Number 4 is a complete unknown. Number 3 puzzles me.

It's more likely that over a very long time and many small advances we will begin to get the picture. And it won't be what anyone now thinks.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by disownedsky

Are those thoee only 4 choices?

IMO, number 1 can't happen. Number 2 is almost as unlikely. Number 4 is a complete unknown. Number 3 puzzles me.

It's more likely that over a very long time and many small advances we will begin to get the picture. And it won't be what anyone now thinks.

not by any means... please feel free to add all thoughts on how / who / when / why... etc.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
The impetus for a popular uprising would require a UFO/ET event that is impossible to cover up. Like a massive, possibly global sighting, with multiple video shots that aren't confiscated or a crash of an ET spacecraft that is either so large that its impossible to hide or that it crashes in the middle of a densely populated area like New York City.

hasn't this already happened...

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Doubtful. I don't think they fully understand or have complete knowledge of what the UFO phenomenon is or means. If they did, why keep having official investigations?

One of, if not the biggest secret ever being leaked? No, I don't think this is a realistic possibility.

If it is already known to the "government(s)" and/or military, then it's unlikely they will let someone get far enough to release definitive proof to the public.

Assuming they do exist, this is the one I would say is the most likely of the four you proposed.

5. There is no alien life. Nothing to report. Nothing to disclose.

6. There is no alien life (by alien I mean ET). Quantum theory will prove there is or are parallel universes that sometimes overlap our own. The UFO phenomenon is explained away by showing that we are merely having a brief glimpse into a parallel universe. Alien abduction is a result of people being allowed or accidentally "falling" through the curtain between these universes and sent back at some point.

7. ?

Grey

[edit on 9/3/07 by Grey_Pilgrim]

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
You know, i'll tell you want wont happen first.
And thats the Govt. comming clean and the resulting FULL disclosure.

Can there be levels/grades of disclosure? I hope not, full disclosure should BE total disclosure, and it will be a miracle if that happens.

The Govt. will just come out and say, "Yes, Aliens exist, but for security reasons, (blah blah) we cant reveal more."
And then here we go again!

I doubt they will be at all forthcomming
about the deals they struck with the Greys,
about the free-energy devices they have in their posession that could end oil-dependence,
about the reverse-engineered man-made flying saucers,
about the secret underground bases and the vastly superior tunnel drilling technology they have,
about just how many species of aliens exist,
about the secret bases on the Moon,
about how they conspired to create this shadow government,
about the billions and billions of dollars unaccounted for in blac budgets,
about the Nazi VRIL flying disks they knew about,
about the various secret pacts they have made with Britan, russia Germany and other countries,
and of course, how they got away with murder all these years, silencing the people who tried to come clean on this matter.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   

...and this coming from a believer in UFO's - the irony is too much. Hey, how about doing a little research on the N.W.O? Hm.. At least some real evidence exists for the New World Order.

How do you know I haven't done any research on the NWO? The government actually has documents on the NWO that you can read through the FOIA. If you believe in the NWO theories then you also believe in the Trilateral Commission / Rockefeller / Majestic-12 / Illuminati / Bilderburger (sp) etc. so on and so forth.

NWO theories also state that the earth is a colony for the aliens, and we will be their food source blah blah blah.

And yeah this is coming from a believer in UFOs - which are pretty much a proven fact (oh yeah here comes the entourage of people yelling at me - but read the rest of what I say).

UFOs are a proven fact for this reason: Sometimes people look up in the sky and see something they can not identify - does this need to be an alien craft? no. The government (of the USA) is constantly testing new technologies - it is proven that people have witnessed these technologies and thus report them as UFOs - UFOs do Exists whether they are just experimental craft from the USA - they exist.
So your argument of "This is coming from a believer in UFOs" is pretty unconvincing.
Since your remarks of:

I could state the following: This is coming from a person that believes 'Extra-Solar' beings require a one world government to make contact?
Just how did you come across this information - and supply the documentation for your case - or is it just some bunk you read on the internet (because we all know that the internet is full of truth!).

You talk about irony... I just showed it to ya...

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I made it up. Ok? I'm laughing my ass off right now.

My personal view is that there has been no evidence of Alien contact that has held up to scientific scrutiny - at least none of which I'm aware. I'd be happy to review any evidence you care to bring to me.

There is an abundance of evidence supporting theories surrounding the impending destruction of national sovereignty, dissolution of elected governments, and the theft of treasuries around the Planet - this being achieved by design, in order to enslave the World. There is an abundance of evidence, that these would-be Global Tyrants intend to implement, at the earliest opportunity, a plan to reduce the World population by a few billion.

Therefore, in response to the poster's question, I believe the answer is none of the above.
If Aliens exist, we will never know, unless they want us to know.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
none of the above.. whats most likely to happen is whats happening right now.. we keep stacking evidence.. we keep catching lower quality unexplainable videos of these things.. an extradinary video gets shot, or an extraodinary sighting takes place.. maybe then will be our mainstream cover story

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frith

hasn't this already happened...

Nothing has happened that has been big enough. Had the U.S. government not reported on the extremely rural area Roswell crash we would have never heard of it. All other crashes so far have been similarly small or in rural locations. Sightings have so far not been global as of yet. Relegated to specific areas with fewer videos being produced than would be required to be truly convincing.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I made it up. Ok? I'm laughing my ass off right now.

Thus rendering any further argumentation on your behalf useless and non-credible for the simple reason that you are not taking this discussion seriously.

My personal view is that there has been no evidence of Alien contact that has held up to scientific scrutiny - at least none of which I'm aware. I'd be happy to review any evidence you care to bring to me.

I never said there was any credible evidence of alien contact, you obviously misread my post. You were the one making unfounded accusations that the NWO has to be initiated for contact to take place - not me. I just stated that there IS however overwhelming evidence to support that UFOs (Unidentified Flying Objects) do exist - and they necessarily do not have to be craft of extra-terrestrial origin. I don't have to give you the evidence, it is all over the place - Check out the FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) for documents pertaining too the UFO phenomena that the military itself recognizes as unusual events.

www.foia.cia.gov...
foia.fbi.gov...
www.theblackvault.com...

There is an abundance of evidence supporting theories surrounding the impending destruction of national sovereignty, dissolution of elected governments, and the theft of treasuries around the Planet - this being achieved by design, in order to enslave the World. There is an abundance of evidence, that these would-be Global Tyrants intend to implement, at the earliest opportunity, a plan to reduce the World population by a few billion.

Just as you have asked me to do - state the sources. Everything that spawns from the NWO debate is pure hearsay. Show me some FOIA documents that specifically state these accusations as factual. Show me some true documentation that has irrefutable proof of what you claim to be factual. I would really love to see this.

Nothing that I have read states what you have asserted to this thread:
www.theblackvault.com...

Kroms33

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I think this is most likely. Although when they do, not many will accept it. Because I think full disclosure will be: "We have no flipping idea."

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join