It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Eso T, one for you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Check it out.

Sderot, Israel, the city in southern Israel that gets attacked from Palestinian groups due to its close range?

(using an attempt at your word reversal technique)
(past tense, looking at it like it already happened)
Sderot (reversed) ToredS = Tore dS = Tore Ds = Tore David's sons

This is the land where they tore (will tear) the sons of David, of Judah, the southern tribe that had its own southern Jewish nation called Judah where Sderot is today.

Hamas = samaH = sam aH = surface to air missiles, ahhhhh!!!

Lol

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
i know i'm not ET...but surely you don't mind my .02 on this. Or maybe it is just .01.

Sderot, Israel

To Re DS

To Re Dead Sea?

Remember, the dead sea covered up all 5 'cities of the plain' back in the Bronze Age...Sodom and Gomorrah and 3 others.

Also, you know that the sun God, Ra is spelled Re also...

Now, check this out: Municipality of Sderot flag/coat of arms and other potentially relevant information.

Notice the sun rays on the flag!

The name of the town means 'planks of cedars' and there is also the representation of trees on the flag...i first thought of 'groves' - as in Asherah groves.

Here here is some general information about Ra - more similar than not with the standard description of the self-existent creator God that essentially most deistic religions share.

You might have noticed there was a thread started a day or two ago, somewhere around here...about the Colossus of Rhodes (one of the 7 ancient wonders of the world)? I haven't been back, so i don't know if it was mentioned, but Colossus was basically just the ancient Greek version of Ra - called Helios. The Sun God.

Here is something interesting concerning the 'final resting place' of Helios following the fatal EQ which toppled the great God of the ancient Sun:

For almost a millennium, the statue lay broken in ruins. In AD 654, the Arabs invaded Rhodes. They disassembled the remains of the broken Colossus and sold them to a Jew from Syria. It is said that the fragments had to be transported to Syria on the backs of 900 camels.

The Statue of Liberty is actually larger than what the Colossus was! She stands on a higher foundation and with her hand raising the torch...she towers about the ancient male omnipotence.

Kind of like a 'twin' to the 'old world God.' Twin sister or perhaps wife - or both.

Isis/Osiris/Ra

I say that because the name Tammuz, in the bible reviled as being worshipped by the Isrealites and also related to sun worship, means 'Thomas' and Didymus Thomas was 'the Twin.' Credited with recording the words of Jesus in the Gospel of Thomas...which starts off saying that whomever understands all the sayings written therein 'shall not taste death.' A non-dead-sea scroll! A book of life!

To Re (surrect the) Dead Sea (?)

'You are the salt of the Earth.'

Now, the fast of Tammuz always falls around the beginning of July according to the Hebrew calendar...on the 17 day of the tenth month which is called Tammuz.

In 1776, The Fast of Tammuz fell on July 4. The birth of our country.

In 2006 Israel and Syria started their dispute on Tammuz 16. The day before the fast. That day is also traditionally held to have been both the day that Noah sent the first dove out from the Ark and also the day that Moses descended with the first set of stone tablets (that God graved with His own finger, according to Exodus) and broke them in anger when he saw the children of Israel worshiping the golden calf.

I have a lot more about this - but it might be rather deep and/or not interesting. BUT this is definitely WAY significant and i am totally grateful to you for posting it, runetang - because i would not have seen this sign since i don't keep up with the news as much as i probably should. I know that the spiral is tightening by the day, more and more (or as most would say - the
'labor pains')
and i've known since Nov 1-2 that mid-march was going to be VERY eventful...the dates of the 13th and the 17th are both significant for reasons i'll save for later..i want to see what ET says, too.

I'm not even 1/8 as good as he is with 'silly bulls!' And 'silly bulls' are truly more serious than what appears on the surface.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
i thank you for entertaining the possibility of what i believe many throughout the generations have been saying concerning languages. Ultimatley it is up to the individual to either accept that there is a fair and just god who may have put the answer to our prayers right under our noses the whole time ....

BUT (And this is PARAMOUNT) .....

*** Just as the metaphor was introduced to the masses in the movie series Harry Potter, we do see what it is we want to see. When we apply the verses to the verses and the words to the words, as has been taught (by many others than just i), what we recieve is a reflection of what is transpiring within us.

Our intentionality dictates what it is we will see.

And, since god has the attributes and qualities god does (god being a metaphor for some for what it is they love most, and what we love most is almost always what we fear losing most) ....

IMPORTANT:

If we find something that invokes emotions that make us feel uncomfortable ...
If we find something that causes us to feel uncomfortable ...
If we find something that is immoral or unethical in nature ...
If we find something that is not either neutral or positive ...

Then we have done it incorrectly. However, other people may be conditioned and influenced to act upon what it is there subconscious mind recognizes and accepts, which our "opinions" may not. So, our kind may be reacting to this without being consciously aware of it.

Empathy for the truth, and love for the truth will provide truth in what is found. If something negative or something that invokes foul emotions is found, it is due to us seeing a reflection of our internal mechanisms, and how it is we feel inside. So if conflict resides within us whether conscious of it or not, the conflict will be seen in what is found.

Love the truth and have empathy for the truth, and apply the expectations we place on others upon ourselves as well. So, it helps to not judge, but rather just accept what is shown and when appropriate re-align our thoughts to having empathy for others and a love for their truth. But, in order to love their truth we must first be capable/able to recognize and acknowledge it. But, we only recognize and acknowledge in other what we have recognized and acknowledged within our selves, consciously. however, i suspect our subconscious minds are not bound by the conscious mind's standard understanding of time. In other words, something within us either remembers the future, or is applying empathy to "foresee" what will be.

"as is heaven, so on earth"

Originally posted by runetang
Check it out.

Sderot, Israel, the city in southern Israel that gets attacked from Palestinian groups due to its close range?

(using an attempt at your word reversal technique)
(past tense, looking at it like it already happened)
Sderot (reversed) ToredS = Tore dS = Tore Ds = Tore David's sons

We don't need to attempt. If it is a negative, then perhaps we are being shown how our kind may be interpretting it subconsciously, it does not make it true, however it may be influencing our actions and behaviors. There is no wrong answer, so long as we can recognize and acknowledge the perspective from whence it is seen. Personnally, i like your findings. And, it seems appropriate.

This is the land where they tore (will tear) the sons of David, of Judah, the southern tribe that had its own southern Jewish nation called Judah where Sderot is today.

sderot [m] toreds = to reads? 2 reads? tor eds (educations?) ....

Hamas = samaH = sam aH = surface to air missiles, ahhhhh!!!

Lol

again, seems appropriatly applicable.

here's some for you:

perhaps peter spoke:
"i the rock bag (catch) dad (the father). Sad? Damn! Who's Sain?"

peter:
"i, the rock, catch the father. Sad? Damn. Who's Sain?"
"i, the rock bag dad. Sad? Damn. Who's Sain?"

i rock (iraq pronounced "erok" in iraq) bag dad (Baghdad) sad damn (sadam) who's sain (Husane).

A progress report perhaps?

just some of my thoughts, which i have adopted from humanity, whom i love the truth of ....

thanks,
john

[edit on 8-3-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
hehehee.. laughing and feeling sorry for u guys.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by kneejo

Thank you for sharing such insights. Wow, it brings a tear to my eye when people open up so much here.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Laughter is the best medicine. I'd never begrudge such for anyone...even at my expense.

Peace!

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   

kneejo, in defense of queenannie38 and Esoteric Teacher, they are way smarter than me and I am a Mensa member (I am only gifted in mathematics). I believe you can learn many things from them.

God Bless!!!

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
excuse my ignorance, what is Mensa?

Mensa is an organization for the top 2% of highest IQers on Earth.

I see.

[edit on 3/19/2007 by runetang]

new topics

top topics

join