It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA trailers For Sale

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Well there going to sell off some of and I really don't have a problem with that what I have a problem with is a critic. He/ she whined the the whole thing was handled poorly because the trailers were stored out in the elements!!!??? theyre trailers I would think they would be made to handle the ELEMENTS. How could that person even have a job! I'm done thanks I'll just finish my coffee and get to work.

mikell

It was on MSNBC

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   
A few years back I went through Hurricane Charlie in Florida. We lived at a FEMA trailer park till we could get into a place of our own again. They offered to sell us the trailer that we had been living in for $1000.00. We declined because well its a trailer and I don't want to live in one and they seem to be the first thing a tornado or hurricane picks up and throws.

I agree with you that whoever said that the trailer was stored improperly should have their head examined. I guess they would complain about a car dealership as well?

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Anyone thinking about buying any, don't. I just saw in my local news that children are getting sick from prolonged exposure to the toxic chemical formaldehyde used in construction of thousands of FEMA travel trailers.

Congress Seeks Truth On Toxic Katrina Trailers

join