It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milosevic a vampire?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 03:11 AM
link   
The Van Helsings - a group of vampire hunters in Serbia certainly seem to think so - see attached

www.theregister.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 05:36 AM
link   
These Van Helsings are true heroes. Now we just need to convince the world that vampires do exist and that the ultimate master vampire, Dracula, resides somwhere in the tunnels beneath the Bosnian Pyramids. While he exists we will never be free from this curse!!!!

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   
LMAO they didnt?!? No, they didnt desacrate a grave for the remote possibility that the person intombed would return as a vampire?
(interject sarasm)

These people deffenatly need to be prosicuted. I know that Milosevic was an awefull person but dang, hes dead.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
HA HA!Theres no such thing as vampires!the wolfman just told me so!!

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Folklore still plays a big part of the cultures arund Yuoglovia and Serb cultures. I can see this happening.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
i am serbian and i know little about dracula and vampires and such but i know that as a fact slobodan was a "vampire hunter"

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
i believe vamps could excist, i also believe that nothing in this world is hidden, for example if these vamps exicst they would be acting as a force of evil, i bleieve there will be a counter force (a force of good) to stop them, i bleive that this counter force may be the van helsings. i do not think desecrating a grave is right, but do we really know every thking they did, since when do us, the public ,know any thing

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
[edit on 12-3-2007 by Lemon1148]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
My Grandfather was born and raised in Slovenia, part of the former Yugoslavia, he said to me that while he was a young child people in his town reported seeing vampires in the hills and in old castles, it was supposedly linked to the witch burnings and stuff the SS was conducting years before. Most of the people were actually SHOT for reporting the sightings!

My Grandfather then moved to Australia with my Grandmother when he was 21, and had my Mother. She said when she was a teenager she went Gothic for a while, and my Grandfather went absolutely AWOL, saying that Goth's bring bad luck and evil spirits...

Maybe Vampires are real.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I don't know about Slobo, but his wife is certainly worth investigating.

BTW, gypsies in Shutka are experts in vampire hunting.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Vampires are real! How could something so terrifying just be a part of mans imagination?

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 03:46 AM
link   
well now, you dont shoot some one for saying they saw a vamp, unless of corse you got some thing to hide, if SS where in the area maybe they were up to some thing.

And wouldnt vasmps be like....the ultimate soilder. Lets face it if some big person suddenly found out they excist im pretty sure he or she could pay for some dirty work.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Yeah, Vixion's right.

top topics

join