It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ghost orbs, ghostly face, and some creepy audio

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
well this is my first ever post and i just became a member, and decided to post up my first bit of info. near where i live theres an old cemetary and after occasional visits I decided to document the trip, with interesting results. And i know theres tons of criticism over orbs and how common place they are, but the audio is the most interesting. all the results are posted up on my crappy free page

link

some of the most interesting pics are the orb that is partially covered by a tombstone, showing its relative size. the audio wasnt recognized until we went back to my friends house, and it is a rerecording seeing that the original was on a cellphone.

one a later trip with disbeleivers, one girl mocked everything the whole time, until we moved to one area of the cemetary where she got terrible vibes and wanted to leave. she later found scratches all over her back, which were still visable the next day, although they werent documented =/

id be glad to answer any questions

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
this a picture of me from last year as u can see it has "orbs" as well,

what do u think?

[edit on 8-3-2007 by miguelbmx]

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
i sometimes get photos like that when not expecting them, sometimes with literally hundreds in the photo, which i usually account as dust or something. ive taken pics in this cemetary multiple times in different weather, and once in rain, just to get comparison pics and rarely do i ever get orbs. interesting side note to the cemetary, my friends grandfather is buried there.

join