It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hijack suspects "alive".

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

"Another of the men named by the FBI as a hijacker in the suicide attacks on Washington and New York has turned up alive and well.

The identities of four of the 19 suspects accused of having carried out the attacks are now in doubt."

Hadn't seen this lately on here, don't know if anyone else had seen this. I am not a believer that the United States government intentionally carried out the attacks, or were complicit in the attacks at all. This story could have some validity to it but I am not sure.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Most of them are alive and doing well.

I wish they would get some air time so the world could see if its true or a lie.

Regardless, most of us dont buy the story anyway.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   

The identities of four of the 19 suspects accused of having carried out the attacks are now in doubt."

Last I heard 11 of them turned up alive and well in various countries. Funny how this massive evidence that the government lied about who was behind the attacks always gets buried.

Id love to hear what the people who belive the "official" version have to say.

Maybe:

1.These men found alive are actually Doppelgängers of the real people.
2.In Saudi Arabia everyone looks alike.

Seriously though, how can anyone still believe what your being force fed.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I had put up a thread just a little while back about this flight 77 terrorist still alive.

Here is a report on a terrorist that was suppposed on to be on flight 77 being alive.

www.trackingthethreat.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Hang on, given 9/11 is supposed to be a massive conspiracy why aint these guys just been bumped off?

Or is someone fanning the fires? (not really pointing fingers - no really i'm not - honestly, just confused!)

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
Hang on, given 9/11 is supposed to be a massive conspiracy why aint these guys just been bumped off?

Or is someone fanning the fires? (not really pointing fingers - no really i'm not - honestly, just confused!)

Well i for 1 am not saying conspiracy yet, but it does look more and more like the government let it happen.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
the government reply to these allegations that the 'identities' of the hijackers was stolen.
IE Passports and so forth.

If the people alive match the photos the FBI Supplied, then it would be interesting...................

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I have yet to see any of those 19 hijackers from the pictures make any interviews to point out mistakes.

www.usatoday.com...

RIYADH, Saudi Arabia (AP) — Saudi Arabia acknowledged for the first time that 15 of the Sept. 11 suicide hijackers were Saudi citizens, but said Wednesday that the oil-rich kingdom bears no responsibility for their actions.

Previously, Saudi Arabia had said the citizenship of 15 of the 19 hijackers was in doubt despite U.S. insistence they were Saudis. But Interior Minister Prince Nayef told The Associated Press that Saudi leaders were shocked to learn 15 of the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia.

"The names that we got confirmed that," Nayef said in an interview. "Their families have been notified."

Osama bin Laden — the chief suspect in the World Trade Center and Pentagon attacks the killed more than 3,000 people — was Saudi born but stripped of his citizenship in 1994.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
I have yet to see any of those 19 hijackers from the pictures make any interviews to point out mistakes.

Well if you check out the site i posted you would see that the flight 77 terrorist has been charged in connection with 911.

My bigger question is that if the terrorist used fake IDs how did the FBI make up a list so fast of who the 911 terrorist were.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Well if you check out the site i posted you would see that the flight 77 terrorist has been charged in connection with 911.

My bigger question is that if the terrorist used fake IDs how did the FBI make up a list so fast of who the 911 terrorist were.

I actually checked that site out...... OVER 5 YEARS ago...That story is from Sept. 2001. This has ben proven false on many occasions.

Sunday, 23 September, 2001, 12:30 GMT 13:30 UK
Hijack 'suspects' alive and well

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
If you are going to stage a black ops operation...why would you use LIVING peoples names... I would think they would definatly do interviews saying.. " Um, here I am...alive and kicking!"

To me, it makes no sence at all.

Anyway I decided to look around a bit on this. As I stated above. This article is over 5 years old and the source actually put out statement in regards to this:

A five-year-old story from our archive has been the subject of some recent editorial discussion here. The story, written in the immediate aftermath of the 9/11 attacks, was about confusion at the time surrounding the names and identities of some of the hijackers. This confusion was widely reported and was also acknowledged by the FBI.

The story has been cited ever since by some as evidence that the 9/11 attacks were part of a US government conspiracy.

We later reported on the list of hijackers, thereby superseding the earlier report. In the intervening years we have also reported in detail on the investigation into the attacks, the 9/11 commission and its report.

We’ve carried the full report, executive summary and main findings and, as part of the recent fifth anniversary coverage, a detailed guide to what’s known about what happened on the day. But conspiracy theories have persisted. The confusion over names and identities we reported back in 2001 may have arisen because these were common Arabic and Islamic names.

In an effort to make this clearer, we have made one small change to the original story. Under the FBI picture of Waleed al Shehri we have added the words "A man called Waleed Al Shehri..." to make it as clear as possible that there was confusion over the identity. The rest of the story remains as it was in the archive as a record of the situation at the time.

We recently asked the FBI for a statement, and this is, as things stand, the closest thing we have to a definitive view: The FBI is confident that it has positively identified the nineteen hijackers responsible for the 9/11 terrorist attacks. Also, the 9/11 investigation was thoroughly reviewed by the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States and the House and Senate Joint Inquiry. Neither of these reviews ever raised the issue of doubt about the identity of the nineteen hijackers.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Hope this clears this up a bit

EDIT: removed Saudi link that was already posted.

[edit on 9-3-2007 by CameronFox]

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox

I actually checked that site out...... OVER 5 YEARS ago...That story is from Sept. 2001. This has ben proven false on many occasions.

I think you might want to go back and look at the site i posted. it was updated in July 2004.

[edit on 9-3-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
My mistake Ultima... I was refering to the O.P. (that article was from Sept. 2001)

I did however go to the website trackingthethreat.com. Very interesting site. I did some research on it and found that journalists are using it quite often. Some are saying intelligence officers may want to start using it.

I didn't spend too much time on it, i found it counfusing as how they would say someone is alive ie:
... the Geospatial View:
"This view shows the geographical disposition of the current entity(Majed Moqed) , and any entities linked to it within one degree of separation. Note that not all entities have location data--such entities are not shown on the map."

How to they track all this information? How do they know who they are tracking? Not sure how reliable it is...but it sure is pretty cool.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox
I did however go to the website trackingthethreat.com. Very interesting site. I did some research on it and found that journalists are using it quite often. Some are saying intelligence officers may want to start using it.

Here is a couple others you might like.

www.counterterrorismblog.org...
www.ctstudies.com...
www.securityinfowatch.com...
www.defendamerica.mil...

top topics

join