It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allegations of explosives aboard airlines claims pilot of NorthWest Airlines

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
According to the interview last night of the pilot, yes, all commercial airplanes can be remotely operated in an instant. All of a sudden the pilot will lose control and that's that.

I am not very familiar with the kind of explosives they spoke of, but according to the law suit, and what makes it suspect is the fact that Boeing will not offer any explanation as to why they were placed there, and capable of huge explosion.

I guess the airplanes have been analyzed by civilian workers and ^ ^ eyebrows were raised.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
oh for crying out loud. am i the only one who actually read the article?

a. the explosives are on the door for emergency blow out (if i believe prison planet....which i dont). this would be just like canopies on fighter jets....anybody ever heard of a malfunction of one of those in midflight? because i havent.

b. the pilot in question is digruntled and works for northwest, a company that has been reducing pay across the board and is barely hanging on. additionally, they are trying to get the government to let them forfeit payment of retirement benifits, which means that if he doesnt get his retirement now, he may lose it forever.

c. the boeing executive said absolutely nothing about being able to remote access said explosive doors.

d. as for the "remote control" of aircraft, it was clearly stated in the article that it hasnt been installed. furthermore, if you choose to investigate further, you will find that it is only a plan on a drawing board which came out of ideas for keeping another 9/11 from happening. there has been a patent applied for, but that is all. you will never see a system like this no matter how much fear mongering sites like PP try to instill, because it is inherently unsafe.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Thanks for the info SNAFU. Could you check out this thread and give your expertise on the matter?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 3/8/2007 by Griff]

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
The first thing that stuck out to me was the pilot wanted early retirement . Everythying after that was kind of bs to get what he wants.

mikell

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Just thought I would add the autopilot or (flight director) is already capable of flying and landing the plane. I am not saying this is true but it certainly would not be hard, to rig a "remote control" to the flight director system.

FCS-700

Flight Control Computer (Boeing PN S241T100-151). Performs the data computation necessary to control the automatic and manual pilot functions and the automatic and manual land functions. Incorporates a single chip verified FCP-2000 processor. This system also supports on-board or portable data loader capability for subsequent system upgrades. (Shipset contains 3 each.)

Does anyone know which aircraft doors are alleged to be rigged with exsplosives? It would be really interesting if the freight doors where the alleged doors to be rigged, since passengers would have no escape from the aircraft through the freight doors.

[edit on 8-3-2007 by rich1974]

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

So, planes CAN be controlled remotely?

You forget about Bushes freudian slip

Bush, two days after the attack at a speech in New York said that in the future we can remote control these planes and land them so this doesn’t happen."

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
i very seriously doubt that this is a true story but if it is , hey , why not ?
150 dead as opposed to 3000 . that's just good math .

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
wow they are really really smart for raveling this, now all terrorists have to do is, find a way to take control of the remote detonations...possibly even get hold of some major boeing executives..i would think they have the remote detonation access and what not. then they just blow as many planes as they want in a given period...wow, i seriously cant wait for everyone to realize that because of this and everything else plains are really unsafe now and then everyone will stop taking them and there goes all of boeings money down the drain....

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Remote Pilot

From the source article:

McConnell says he has evidence that "The QRS11 trail leads back to Communist China's funding of the second Clinton presidential run and then to Joe Giroir and Hillary Clinton, former partners at the Rose Law Firm, and finally the crime of Arkancide and the death of Ron Brown," and that "The Iridium satellite system used to steer electronically-hijacked jets fitted with QRS11 gyroscopes on 9/11 was probably commanded from virtual and physical war rooms embedded in Canada Steamship Lines vessels built by China for CAI-Carlyle Canada."

Wow, that's quite a mouthful. We could probably devote an entire forum to just going through all that step by step.

Mr. McConnell must be one busy pilot.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnsky
Screw it... put everyone to sleep on every flight... it's so damned hard to sleep on planes.

It is I can barely move around and I usually feel like a can of sardines in those seats. It's a good idea to put people to sleep but then you would have to have stewardesses atleast watch everybody as I'm sure people would take advantage of the sleep process and mess around with people.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
this brings to mind where would these alleged explosives be and how powerfull are they really maybe theyre like firecrackers who knows with out more evidence...

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   

McConnell's claim is seemingly given credence by none other than Boeing's vice-president, who tacitly admitted the fact in a speech last year.

Evidence??

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
I dunno why they just don't install sleeping gas tanks on those planes for just such events as a hijack. Hermetically seal the cabin and case closed, night night for everyone in passenger area.

This is an absolutely brilliant idea. Good one Pie.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJStomp
This is an absolutely brilliant idea. Good one Pie.

Yeah it would definately make flights alot easier especially for those long ones.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
The pilot bringing the lawsuit explained on Coast to Coast it was a measure adopted in the late '90's.
The "problem" here is not just the exploding doors (high quality unconventional military style explosives) but also the capability for someone to take full control of the airplane and guide it REMOTELY.

DG, I went to C2C but can't find this broadcast. When was this guy on?

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Keep in mind that this is not just a figment of Alex Jones' imagination. I was relaying to you what the pilot who plans to sue was saying that same evening on Coast to Coast.

Its up to you to beleive it...personally, i beleive most of it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join