It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carnivorous Cow - India - Verified?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
After reading the story/link, I am so grossed out.

People breed cows(herbivores) for OUR meat/milk consumption.

To find out that a cow has taken on a meat-eating trait like man?

It reminds me of the time my friend and I went grocery shopping.

He said he NEVER wanted to buy a cow's tongue.

I asked him why...and he said: "I don't want to eat anything like a cows' tongue...something that could 'taste me' back".

I thought he was being rediculous, but after reading the threads about cows eating friggin chickens?

These cows, IMO, are mutated 'things' that have somehow 'aquired the taste of meat'.

We all know that in the 'normal' state of things (damn, we definately have to re-state the word NORMAL) that 'normal' cows WOULDN'T have a taste for 'flesh'.

That's just plain grotesque.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Aside from the natural tendency to eat whatever is available when necessary, I wonder if it is possible that the old practice of feeding them unusable parts from meat processing (the stuff that not even Oscar Meyer wanted) we encouraged the taste for meat.

My grandpa used to have a horse that would chew up and spit out chicks if it got the chance. The first time he saw it it tried to rap the horse on the nose to tell it no, but all he accomplished was breaking his hand when the animal suddenly turned and my grandpa hit nothing but skull.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Cows will eat anything, just like goats. Grass, weeds, nails, bolts, rocks, whatever. Farmers make them eat magnets I think incase they eat sharp metal so it wont go through their intestines and kill them.

<< 1   >>

join