It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy Researching Vomit Beam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Navy Researching Vomit Beam

blog.wired.com

IVC proposes to investigate the use of beamed RF energy to excite and interrupt the normal process of human hearing and equilibrium. The focus will be in two areas. (1) Interruption of the mechanical transduction process by which sound and position (relative to gravity) are converted to messages that are processed by the brain. (2) Interruption of the chemical engine which sustains the proper operation of the nerve cells that respond to the mechanical transduction mechanisms referenced in item (1). Interruption of either or both of these processes has been clinically shown to produce complete disorientation and confusion. Second order effects would be extreme motion sickness.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
crunchgear.com
wonkette.com
www.navysbirprogram.com
www.navyopportunityforum.com

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Is it just me, or does the military keep investing in these cutting edge technologies that seem eerily similar to every other scent from Minority Report.

I dont know about you, but having rays that can cause your outer layers of skin to fry, coupled with a stun gun that can make you vomit, kinda makes me want to sit on my couch and watch TV.

Are they trying to make us into little hermits that are so scared that we wont dare test their authority.

I know I have puking so they might have just found the key to keeping ME inside.

Beware of EPIC (Electromagnetic Personnel Interdiction Control)

blog.wired.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
There is a current discussion on this topic here:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Please contribute to the existing discussion.

Thread closed.

[edit on 7-3-2007 by UM_Gazz]

new topics

join