It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This UFO Makes Shocking Manuevers & 90 Degree Turn!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Like the author's youtube page says...

www.youtube.com...

Interesting indeed...

..................................................................................
Posting video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ
* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

[edit on 7-3-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I bet $100 the video will get debunked within the next hour! You see the "experts" who will be analyzing your video are not experts in ufology but experts in psychology, law and BSology Good luck

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
It looks like one of Yewheh's UFO's that he supposedly summons. Looks uneventful to me.

AAC

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
It looks like one of Yewheh's UFO's that he supposedly summons. Looks uneventful to me.

AAC

I'm not so sure about that statement. I already saw a lot of Yewheh's (or whatever) videos and they look like balloons, simple and plain. But this thing seems to be actually moving very fast and changing direction. What do you think?

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   

AAC

Does a ufo have to be eventful? I sometimes wonder if a real ufo is what we think it is. The video is hard to say either way for me. Lots of camera movement and sky. No real points of reference.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Of course thats an old one (2 and half years if time was right on camcorder), can't remember if its been de bunked or not, but i do remember the ufo interfering with the clouds.

On this clip look close at 14-16 secs.
edit 11 or 12 secs onwards, has to be full screen to see anything tho

[edit on 7/3/2007 by Now_Then]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   

AAC

It doesn't look like Yahweh's UFOs at all... those are usually stationary then leave... this think is going all over the place

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   

No real points of reference.

Yeah - all but those white fluffy clouds it seems to be near...
hmmm.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
its a ufo and with that kind of technology thats probably easy to happen if you get where im coming from

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
That's fascinating video! What I'd like to know is how can someone with a handheld camcorder keep something that small, that far away, moving that abruptly, centered virtually smack-dab in the middle of the video throughout the filming. I know that video cameras have advanced by leaps and bounds, but even NASA struggles to keep the space-shuttle in the center of the picture as it fights it's way to orbit. Are there any thoughts on this aspect of the UFO footage?

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   
This could, I say could, be RC hobbycraft. I most definately have seen them perform manuevers like this. No way to really tell due to the distance and lack of anything to reference it to. Cant reference it to the clouds because they can be all sizes and shapes.

At short glance thats what I think it "could" be, but to be sure it is unidentifed at this point. So as of right now it is a UFO in the purist sense of the term, until someone can posit a decent alterantive explanation.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lost_Mind
This could, I say could, be RC hobbycraft. I most definately have seen them perform manuevers like this. No way to really tell due to the distance and lack of anything to reference it to. Cant reference it to the clouds because they can be all sizes and shapes.

At short glance thats what I think it "could" be, but to be sure it is unidentifed at this point. So as of right now it is a UFO in the purist sense of the term, until someone can posit a decent alterantive explanation.

Can you provide us with a video link to make the comparision between a RC Hobbycraft doing such class of maneuvers and this one? What I see seems to be very erratic and fast movements, I'm not so sure...

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Imagine say a half to a mile away, maybe 500 ft up or better and mostly white.

THIS

OR THIS

In my eyes this being an RC craft isn't very much of a leap. I could be wrong - I have been before....

[edit on 8-3-2007 by Lost_Mind]

new topics

top topics

join