It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jews in Wall Street - Rude Awakening For Me

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4hire
Boo.

How I interpret the OP is that he feels it is (almost) unfair the way Jewish players on Wall Street always get the best deals because they have the best connections.

Is there an argument against that or are you going to continue to ridicule the OP with your ignorant remarks? (name calling deleted)

nobody called him names, or ridiculed him. Simply put, he implied that jews were keeping him from achieving more at work which several people pointed out might not be the case. He then went on to say that he probably makes a huge amount more than us, which seems to say he's doing fairly well, despite all the jewish tampering in the betterment of his career.

He also seems to have seen the points made and showed a pleasing level of maturity in his acknowledgement of the way his comments came across.

I don't understand why you keep bringing up any aspect of ridicule towards him. Are you trying to turn this now humorous thread into something less pleasant?

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
It did look a bit one sided Crakeur. And tbh I don't think he was up for taking you lot on without any support, he took the honourable way out and backed down in good order. Albeit with a parting shot.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
If anyone can hook me up with a gig that will quadruple my current income while being systematically held back by the JOOOOOS, I'm available.

I'll settle for double.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
If anyone can hook me up with a gig that will quadruple my current income while being systematically held back by the JOOOOOS, I'm available.

I'll settle for double.

we have an opening but you should know that you will never make it out of the mail room as you are not a member of the tribe.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by carslake
It did look a bit one sided Crakeur. And tbh I don't think he was up for taking you lot on without any support, he took the honourable way out and backed down in good order. Albeit with a parting shot.

other than my first post, the responses were mostly directed at Mazzroth, who invoked the jew police.

The OP stated his beliefs, I (we and not all jews mind you) stated our dissention to his post and that was that. I pointed out several times that the bulk of the comments were not directed at him. If I offended anyone by defending my religion, I apologize.

Dae

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
but I agree that the uproar was far less than one would expect.

Just curious, what sort of uproar would have suited you? In my opinion he got slammed hard for it, slander/gossip wise, and EVERYBODY has heard about it. I think you are probably happy with it too, unless you want to see him in jail or something but I dont get that impression from you. So I conclude you were either simply agreeing to be all cahootszee or you really think Mel Gibson should have been punished.

Oh and most of this thread has had me laughing, awsome!

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   

we have an opening but you should know that you will never make it out of the mail room as you are not a member of the tribe.

I have absolutely no problem with that. If it meets my salary requirement, I can sort mail like nobody's gotdammed bidness.

Besides, I could be a member. Lost tribes, and all.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   

If I offended anyone by defending my religion, I apologize.

Theres no need to be disingenuous you have evry right to defend your religion.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dae

but I agree that the uproar was far less than one would expect.

Just curious, what sort of uproar would have suited you? In my opinion he got slammed hard for it, slander/gossip wise, and EVERYBODY has heard about it. I think you are probably happy with it too, unless you want to see him in jail or something but I dont get that impression from you. So I conclude you were either simply agreeing to be all cahootszee or you really think Mel Gibson should have been punished.

Oh and most of this thread has had me laughing, awsome!

I wasn't implying that I was pleased or displeased with the way his movie was received by the jewish community. I was merely stating that I agreed that one would have expected more than the initial protests. It was a big deal for about an hour and then the issue subsided. That was surprising to me. I would have expected the more outspoken groups to have been, well, more outspoken.

I didn't care about the the movie one way or the other, nor did I care if was banned or promoted or a hit or a flop.

Dae

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

It was a big deal for about an hour and then the issue subsided. That was surprising to me. I would have expected the more outspoken groups to have been, well, more outspoken.

In all fairness I believe Mel Gibson will be known in history for regurgitating the whole 'Jews killed Christ' thing. So why do you think they wernt more outspoken? And who do you think killed Yehoshua ben Yosef? Its like who killed JFK

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dae
In all fairness I believe Mel Gibson will be known in history for regurgitating the whole 'Jews killed Christ' thing. So why do you think they wernt more outspoken? And who do you think killed Yehoshua ben Yosef? Its like who killed JFK

don't know who killed him, Romans? I don't know but I don't subscribe the the miracles, the resurrection etc. Hell, I don't subscribe to much of the old testament either.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Well... it's true, it works, and I can highly recommend it to any Jew...

Since joining the Jew Force, Moses Lodge, I've been able to make a substantial seven figure income in real estate working from home (!!!) only 15 minutes a day (yes! 15 minutes a day!) for only two days a week!!!! THAT'S A TOTAL OF TWO HOURS OF WORKING A MONTH!!! Best of all the system does the work for you so really you don't do anything just go to temple and believe in Satan!!

Once you get started making a substantial seven figure income in real estate working from home (!!!) you'll want to take over banking and hollywood too! You'll soon be telling all of your friends and family about this great EASY system of 1. creating the financial independence you deserve (FIRE your NON-JEW boss after a month!!), 2. having all kinds of doors opened to you just by saying the secret society phrase, letting others in power know that you're certified kosher, and 3. getting 73 virgins.

Spaces are limited, act NOW!

What are you waiting for??!! Waiting is for underachieving and underprivileged non-Jews...

[edit on 15-3-2007 by phi_man]

[edit on 15-3-2007 by phi_man]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
those 73 virgins are a muslim thing. in judaism it is 73 sturgeons. smoked of course. not as appealing as the virgins but if you never had smoked sturgeon on a warm onion bagel you are missing a real treat

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   

those 73 virgins are a muslim thing. in judaism it is 73 sturgeons. smoked of course. not as appealing as the virgins but if you never had smoked sturgeon on a warm onion bagel you are missing a real treat

I believe Muslims get only 72 (even in Dubai) as they do not own hollywood yet. Actually I love smoked salmon.. I had some for lunch with a side of bbq beans and whole grain pita... good stuff!

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by phi_man
I believe Muslims get only 72 (even in Dubai) as they do not own hollywood yet. Actually I love smoked salmon.. I had some for lunch with a side of bbq beans and whole grain pita... good stuff!

smoked salmon and baked beans? I think I just reswallowed my lunch

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I blame the Woody Allen for this entire post going down the crapper. If he just left the movie biz after Anniew Hall none of thios would have happened.

JOOOOSE

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by corsig
I blame the Woody Allen for this entire post going down the crapper. If he just left the movie biz after Anniew Hall none of thios would have happened.

JOOOOSE

Yeah I think Woody Allen's version of The Last Temptation of Christ would have been better.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by phi_man

smoked salmon and baked beans? I think I just reswallowed my lunch

Don't knock it till u try it... I have a very diverse diet... good for your abs... or something...

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I believe the initial post is valid, and he isn't racist or anything. You can find some truth in ALL stereotypes.
I am sure in his case it is a buncha Jewish guys, and he prolly does get treated _ _ _ _ for not being one of God's "Chosen" people.
And again, Asians can be _ _ _ _ too.
All in all, and this isn't directed to anybody here, I personally hate everyone.
I know-I know the flawed logic(as in MY flaw) in your perception of that, but Man does not view eachother as equal just yet, and we will all die before that time.
So you can all get offended-or put down the original poster for 12 more pages of this garbage(because these types of things DO happen) or just accept everyone is generally a self loving(full of racial/religious "pride") piece of _ _ _ _.

[edit on 16-3-2007 by jetflock]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by jetflock
I am sure in his case it is a buncha Jewish guys, and he prolly does get treated _ _ _ _ for not being one of God's "Chosen" people.
And again, Asians can be _ _ _ _ too.
All in all, and this isn't directed to anybody here, I personally hate everyone.

If you go into a situation thinking negatively about the group of people you are about to interact with, or if you even think along the lines of stereotypes, you will always find what you are looking for.

If imaginary wall street guy (not the OP) truly believes that jews control wall street and, as a result, his future in the industry is limited, he will find himself pidgeonholed by his own fears. We reap what we sow.

If you walk into a group of any people and you are thinking stereotype thoughts about the group, your body language might change, you might find yourself subconsciously becoming more defensive in the conversation etc.

If you walk into a group of like people thinking nothing of the group other than they are a group of people, odds are you will be more relaxed and things will flow smoother.

let me give you an example.

a man is walking down a street or standing in a bar or whatever and there is a group of (insert any group with any stereotype) and the man reacts to the group by exhibiting discomfort or fear etc. The group will sense this and react back, either by taking offense and becoming verbally belligerent furthering the man's original fears.

he'll go home and say "could you believe it, I was walking down the street and a group of ...... started talking sh*t and freaking me out. I was so scared.

The reality is, they might not have noticed him had he not been uncomfortable or afraid etc.

We reap what we sow.

If we, as individuals, looked at each person or group as individuals, not as "one of them" we'd probably find ourselves more relaxed and, therefore, more likely to avoid the issues of stereotypes.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join