It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jews in Wall Street - Rude Awakening For Me

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
LMFAO...that is great...Jewcrets...bottom line is you need to know someone to make money these days. All the good ideas are taken, and anything new is an extention of an existing need most likely.

To make it in certain circles is still evident in the world, and always will be. I had a jewish uncle who married into the family who told me once "..Jews do not want control, they just want the money..". I did not understand what he meant till I got older and saw the big picture of how things really operate. It is all about money...

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Jews do not want control, they just want the money..".

I have that plaque over my fireplace.
It's the team motto and can be found etched into the silver bagle badge that we jew police captains carry.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
You must be seen eating Matzo in the Jewlery district in NYC while singing songs from "Fiddler on the roof". If seen an agent will come over and hand you a message written in gold ink.

Once approved upon a committee will be put together to interogate you to make sure you believe in Satan and will carry out his plans to make sure all Jews are in control of Wall Street and the surrounding areas.

JEWS = Jew's Enforcing Worldwide Secrets

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   

You have voted Crakeur for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Yep me too, nicely done Crakeur.

So what exactly is the plan for when the jewish zombies attack?

Whoops wrong thread.

SPiderj

Jews!

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
jews cannot be zombies. you should know that spiderj. it's one of the first things learned in schul. basically, we could only eat kosher meat and since nobody has ever been declared kosher for eating purposes, as a race, the zombie jew (aka jombie, zomew or zew) won't last very long. also, while traditional zombies have that gutteral moaning sound which is a very effective method of scaring the crap out of people, jombies have the somewhat less frightening, some might say comical "oooooooooooooooyyyyyyyyyy vvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy!" which only manages to make people laugh.

but we control the world, which is good

go team!

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Well put sir, well put.

But I thought they were called jewbies...no wait I'm thinking of juju bees my bad.

As for this:

since nobody has ever been declared kosher for eating purposes

There's a joke there but I'm pretty sure it'd get me a warn at least.

But I would like to reply to the OP.

Yes the jews are out to get you, it's not your fault, it's never your fault.

SPiderjew

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I heard the Jewish Zombies (Jombies) were to blame for the new dollar coin and the Susan B. Anthony. When will these guys ever learn??

The F-Jombies (Freemason Jew Zombies) wanted to add the all seeing eye but it was vetoed by the Grand Council.

The French were pulling hard for it and the Chinese were on the fence.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
yeah the whole kosher salami, hot dog route is easy but better left untouched.

I like that, admitting we are out to get people. it's so stupid, it might just work.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by corsig
Once approved upon a committee will be put together to interogate you to make sure you believe in Satan and will carry out his plans to make sure all Jews are in control of Wall Street and the surrounding areas.

I believe! I believe! I even order my bbq pork fried rice with out the pork!

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj

As for this:

since nobody has ever been declared kosher for eating purposes

There's a joke there but I'm pretty sure it'd get me a warn at least.

Ohhhhh so that's why my wife won't.... nevermind

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I saw the Freemason Jew Zombies open up for Metallica in 92 it was truly kosher.

As for the coins, aren't the jombies resposible for the error coins worth thousands of dollars...just something to think about.

Spiderj

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
The jews have taken over this thread.

First wall street and hollywood today ATS tomorrow um oh let's say we all become doctors!

I'm still not moving to Israel...maybe Florida maybe oneday but not Israel.

Spiderj

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I saw the Jombies open up for The Reverned Al Sharpten/Jesse Jackson tour way back in the 80's and then for Pat Robinson in 2001.

The T-shirts are worth a fortune on E-bay

The funniest part about this thread is the dude that started this nonsense is nowhere to be found (he must be to busy hiding from us on Wall Street).

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   

First wall street and hollywood today ATS tomorrow um oh let's say we all become doctors!

you must've missed the last meeting. the three amgios (nee amigoldsteins) were there. they seemed deep in conversation about something.

from left to right:
Shimon Greyberg, Shlomo "Skeptic" Overlordowitz and Moishe Springstein (oy, that's spring STINE)

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I saw the Jombies open up for The Reverned Al Sharpten/Jesse Jackson

I saw that! The Hymey Town tour right?!

Maybe the OP thinks the Jews have infiltrated and taken over his thread, but that's not tru...huh, well look at that.

If Hitler had a blog he would have hated us.

Jews!

Spiderj

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by corsig
The funniest part about this thread is the dude that started this nonsense is nowhere to be found (he must be to busy hiding from us on Wall Street).

he's converting

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   

from left to right:
Shimon Greyberg, Shlomo "Skeptic" Overlordowitz and Moishe Springstein (oy, that's spring STINE)

You know that's gonna come back to haunt ya when somebody starts an ATS is a JEWCOINTELPRO thread.

Spiderj

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Manischiewitz spray everywhere

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   

What do you mean "if". Who do you think is head of the Priory of Sion??

Jew Out (said in my Ryan Seacrest voice)

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Jews!

Spiderj

Nah man, even if that happened, fifty years later they'd rewrite the Wiki or whatever claiming that Hitler only flamed us a few thousand times on the blogs/forums as opposed to millions, and that those flame posts were made up or posted by Jews to gain sympathy.... Good thing we rule free speech though... and Hollywood...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join