It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jews in Wall Street - Rude Awakening For Me

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
DISCLAIMER: This post is not anti-jewish in any sense. Just an honest attempt to explain what I never knew existed. To me, it could be deemed a secret society. i have plenty of jewish friends (includes best friend).

This could probably apply everywhere (ie politics, technology) but I have always been blind to the power of the jewish connections in Wall Street. Never did I suspect the hidden brotherhood that exists and how powerful it could be.

I am asian-american. I will tell you that i have learned a few things. Please tell me if I am wrong.

1. Apparently at synagogues, jews are taught that everyone else is a gentile or pig. This explains some of the arrogance I have seen by some jews at work. It is a different arrogance (hard to explain). There are some who can be classified as "difficult" at work and what is funny is that they stick together well. I never made the connection until someone asked me what they had in common. I was flabbergasted.

2. In conducting business, some jews look at me as if I have three heads. I work well with clients but it is abit different with some jews (ones who wear the beanies) I apologize if that is the wrong term. I cant spell the proper term. We have one nasty client (I prefer to stay away from) and i have always wondered how one jewish coworker got along with him. Wow.

3. My friend works at a tech company and was pitching a business one time. The owner of the tech company is an Israeli. The owner of the business they were pitching asks "who is the owner?" My friend, also asian-american, tells him the name. The prospect says "Oh is he one of us? (pointing to his beanie on his head) and smiles. They got the deal.

This is not isolated to the jews at all. I know it exists everywhere. I just learned to appreciate the power of the jews and how well they stick together and help eachother. It's an admirable quality and it contributes to their success.

At the same time, it saddens me that whether you are jewish makes a differences in how well you can succeed in Wall Street.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I was in insurance in brooklyn, I worked with othodox jews, hasidic jews, and every other group of people.

Like any other group, there were good, bad, and ugly in all of the groups.

This thread should be dumped

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I am trying not to make a generalization however if you look at wall street firms and who runs them. I think any reasonable person can conclude that there is a heavy jewish influence in this area.

again it is not a bad thing. i admire the power. i admire the collaboration and support. it is something that others should learn from.

i just had a blind eye to it and realized that there is a slight change of rules.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Being that I have taken great interest in the alternative therapy side of medicine, I have noticed that there are also an extraordinarily large percentage of people who are of the Jewish faith. To make this type of discrimination is in reality an observation also. However, the fact that most of these Jewish people I know are great Conspiracy Theorists because they have separated themselves almost completely from the words RX and FDA and other forms of "little demons" they put in our food and water, makes it sound much nicer when I try and claim that large percentage are in alternative medicine.

However, when we flip this around the other way.....

On the other hand, to deny that there is a high percentage of those within the Hasidic sect that are in the NY area, is also to deny that the vast majority of those who conspired against the Tsars in Russia were Jews trained in NY city as Communists.

Those who run wall street today are not much of the same kind of people who I adore in the alternative health industry, so sorry to say.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
This also sounds what the Mormons do too.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Oh my god I can't believe I just read this

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by corsig
Oh my god I can't believe I just read this

I hear you brother.....Deny Ignorance indeed...

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeropointtruth
DISCLAIMER: This post is not anti-jewish in any sense. Just an honest attempt to explain what I never knew existed. To me, it could be deemed a secret society. i have plenty of jewish friends (includes best friend).

whenever someone says they have jewish friends, therefore they aren't anti-semitic or anti-jew (or anti any other race, color, creed) they usually are or they are about to say something that is definitely anti- whatever group they are talking about.

I am asian-american. I will tell you that i have learned a few things. Please tell me if I am wrong.

you are wrong.

1. Apparently at synagogues, jews are taught that everyone else is a gentile or pig. This explains some of the arrogance I have seen by some jews at work. It is a different arrogance (hard to explain). There are some who can be classified as "difficult" at work and what is funny is that they stick together well. I never made the connection until someone asked me what they had in common. I was flabbergasted.

having gone to hewbrew school, been bar mitvahed, and continually attended services in a synagogue for the more "important" holidays, I can tell you that not once in my hundreds, maybe thousands, of hours clocked in and around synagogues have I heard anyone say anything about being pigs or gentiles if you aren't jewish. That is complete b.s.

2. In conducting business, some jews look at me as if I have three heads. I work well with clients but it is abit different with some jews (ones who wear the beanies) I apologize if that is the wrong term. I cant spell the proper term. We have one nasty client (I prefer to stay away from) and i have always wondered how one jewish coworker got along with him. Wow.

So now we've reduced the difficult jews to the ones who wear yarmulkes? First off, thank god for that because I don't wear one, unless I'm at services. Second, again, nonsense. Perhaps they look at you like you have three heads because you aren't up to snuff with regards to whatever it is you are talking with them about.

3. My friend works at a tech company and was pitching a business one time. The owner of the tech company is an Israeli. The owner of the business they were pitching asks "who is the owner?" My friend, also asian-american, tells him the name. The prospect says "Oh is he one of us? (pointing to his beanie on his head) and smiles. They got the deal.

It is a very common practice in business to give work to "your own." Every group does this, if the competition for the job is equal. If you have the choice between giving a piece of business to an asian company or a latin company and they are equal in every aspect, tell me which way you would go?

This is not isolated to the jews at all. I know it exists everywhere. I just learned to appreciate the power of the jews and how well they stick together and help eachother. It's an admirable quality and it contributes to their success.

If it exists everywhere, why single out the jews here? Why not use african americans, asians, latins, etc as your example? Because you don't really believe that it exists everywhere, do you? It's a jewish conspiracy of some sort in your eyes.

At the same time, it saddens me that whether you are jewish makes a differences in how well you can succeed in Wall Street.

In all fields, ability is what makes a difference. Being black or white or green or jewish or muslim might get your foot in a door or two but if you are inept at what you do, you won't last.

Perhaps your issues with not getting ahead are not a result of the jews but, rather, a byproduct of your inability to work well with people who are different from you. Perhaps the "beanie" on their head makes you uncomfortable.

I have an asian american client who works for a wall street company owned by a jewish guy (at least the name sure sounds like it is jewish) and he has seen salary go up from under 200k to over 3 million in 2 years. The guy's a genius and he's making money for the company and in return, they are rewarding him for his work. That is how things work in business. He didn't have to start sporting a yarmulka and swear off mixing meat and dairy to get ahead, he simply had to perform.

Try that instead of assuming you are going to always be at the mercy of the jews, you might find that, for the most part, they are no different than anyone else.

You have friends, associates, acquaintances and enemies. We all do. Don't divide them into groups based on appearance, beliefs etc. It's going to keep you from doing your best in life, even if you have no ill intentions.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   

You have voted Crakeur for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

I don't give 'em out very often, so put it on yer mantle and polish it once an' a while.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
It is who you know, not what you know. Bottom line. Seems that you are bieng slighted by the Jewish community. Go work for an Asian company and see if you are accepted. If not, maybe it is you.....

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I feel a bit motivated to add some thoughts here...

Modern psychological science has shown us time after time that even our wonderfully new-aged, 'the all/universe/heart chakra/g-d conscience'-whatever infused intuition can be flawed. The more we know it seems the less we know. You may see a "Jewish secret society" and truly feel as if there is one, and maybe there is somewhere, but w/o actual evidence of the conspiracy in question, you can't really say that 'they' discriminate against non-Jews.

There are a lot of Jewish people in New York and LA sure, but the Jewish population is dwarfed by many other types of peoples. Can you blame them for studying and working hard so they can 'secure' some type of future for themselves and their offspring? Come to Northern California... there are plenty of Jews here but there is also a huge population of Asians (from all countries), amongst other types of people. My old home town was/is made up of mostly Indian, Chinese, Afghani, and Arabic folks. Some days I felt like they looked at me as if I had three heads when applying for a job. I felt even worse when they spoke in their language, looked at each other and snickered. Was I a "dumb American" to them? What if they thought I was pro-Israel, true or not, would it affect me during my interview for a job at the company owned by an Islam follower? I found out there was discrimination, but you know what? It's everywhere. And the other thing I found out was this... If you live in a metropolitan area, there is less of it than you think. Just people trying to grasp onto the "American dream" which is a bit different than what it used to be but still the same in principle. They may feel it's easier to deal with people that look, speak, and worship the same, but as a whole I think it's our job to progress out of this, and evolve into a global society. The more you start to 'see' these secretive societies made up of only certain national groups the more you actually begin to create them in your world... They'll be manifested to you by your own ideas... this will no doubt be a worse place for you to live and work than what is most likely actually occurring.

zeropointtruth: Where from Asian did your ancestors come from? Good post, interesting read and viewpoint! Different to most of the 'masons are eating your children' type of threads around here. lol

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman

You have voted Crakeur for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

I don't give 'em out very often, so put it on yer mantle and polish it once an' a while.

Yeah I never got one from you!!!

Thanks a lot pal

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Wow and out come all the Jew Police again, I have absolutely no doubt now as to the intention of a significant number of players here on ATS.
Deny Ignorance you say ? some like to quash all and any topic that Paints a certain race in a different light but remains silent when other minorities are targeted.

This is pathetic in the extreme, either balance your opinions or shut up.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
some like to quash all and any topic that Paints a certain race in a different light but remains silent when other minorities are targeted.

This is pathetic in the extreme, either balance your opinions or shut up.

You're a special guy aren't you. This wasn't painting them in a different light it was 100% defamation of character of a whole religion. If you look at the posts here at ATS as a whole we defend anyone that is being trashed like this cause we are human beings not trash like some others who appreciate this type of crap.

Name some instances that the group let trash talk of a minority go unnoticed.

You get my nomination of Way Below Award of the month.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
actually, he's right. I am a captain in the jew police force. we have badges and everything. not a star of david, as one would expect. No, ours is a bagel badge. with a shmear.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
actually, he's right. I am a captain in the jew police force. we have badges and everything. not a star of david, as one would expect. No, ours is a bagel badge. with a shmear.

Oh man now if your say you are a Freemason Captain of the Jew Police we're in trouble.

I belong to the local chapter of the F.J.P. myself but only go when I need a favor from the local judge or some money laundering.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
did you get the memo regarding the media control and how plan on combining the media and wall street arms into one division? Sounds like we might make even more money and have even more control over the world.

I probably shouldn't have posted that.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
SHHHHH dude you're giving away all of out secrets or as I like to call them Jewcrets.

As a fellow pig I would like to state for the record that I own the banking system and soon the world.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I wanna join the Masonic Jew Police!!! Are they hand picked? Do you guys get "tapped" on the shoulders once a year or something? Do I have to enroll in Yale and then work in Manhattan? I must know!!

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
do you know the secret handshake?

got a yarmulke?

if so, you're on your way

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join