It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

its going to explode... will be removed very shortly

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
youtube.com...

damn looks like a few hundred ppl knew it was going to explode...

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I think I would of said something simular. There allready past the what the.... point.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Ok.
Deep breath.
One person said it was going to fall.
Next person said it was going to explode.

Where do you get "a few hundred" ?

This isn't a weekly tabloid.

Geez,
Lex

Edit to add : No more posts here, please. I'm actually sad that I gave this person points.

[edit on 7-3-2007 by Lexion]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
ok so a few hundred ppl running away sorry only one of the saying is going down the other saying is going to explode and a few hundred ppl fleeing...
I guess you are right sorry my bad

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Posting misleading information on this site can be answered with a ban.

Please think, before you post.

Thanks,
Lex

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
will get banned very very happily if you can explain me how this is missinforming in any way.
Please explain

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Adding points...

You said...nay, stated that a "few hundred" knew it was going to explode.

You provide only a video, where only one participant says it's "going to explode".

Your statement is mis-leading, and quite incorrect.

Lex

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
sorry here is the explanation there are a few hundred stupid nuts running away from the WTC because they feel to run while there a couple more stupid ppl saying its going to collapse or explode.
Yeah you are right probably I am wrong.
Sorry about this post
please share your immense light
Thnx

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Hi piacenza,

Welcome to the site. The issue that Lex is trying to communicate is that knowingly posting false information can result in a ban. Banning though is a last resort, and mods usually take time to iron things out before getting to the hammer of death stage.

There are many posts on ATS, and the simple fact is some people sensationalise their titles to get more people in. The fact that you claimed a few hundred people knew it was going to explode has actually diluted the fact that someone said it "It's going to explode".

Getting the title right is an art, not a science. Maybe something like '"It's going to explode" - comment made as crowd flees' would have been better, and just as powerful.

While I don't personally believe the comment is anything other than an emotional response to what was seen, others may see otherwise. I also don't think you have done anything that warrants a ban, but are simply learning the way things work here on ATS. And most of us were guilty of mistakes in our younger ATS days! Hope this makes sense,

Willard

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
thankyou for the very kind post intelligent ppl are really hard to come by.
Honestly quite impressed by the politness of your post
We are discussing the major event in human history and those are all incredible testimonies.
I would like to disagree politely since a few hundred ppl are running away from something quite obvious.
Anyway I really appreciate your comment it has been a while I was not impressed with such a kind answer but I still oppose your point of view
It seems without doubt they are running away from an imminent controlled demolition made with explosives devices.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
No probs with you disagreeing with my point of view, how boring would this site be if everyone agreed?

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
What I really have a problem with is that we do not actually see who is doing the talking on video. The comments could have been added later in post production.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Willard856
No probs with you disagreeing with my point of view, how boring would this site be if everyone agreed?

Joseph: Yes I agree!

Ahmad: You do???!.......

Micheal: yeah me too!

Ahmad: oh cool.

Ahmad: sooo............

Joseph: soooo......(this is so boring)

Micheal: (the silence is killing me, do something, yeah I know I'll whistle)

Joseph: (dammit this is too boring) Hey ahmad you know what I've changed my mind I disagree and think you are ignorant scum.

Micheal: umm YEAH me too you loser.

Ahmad: Excellent you two are now officially dumbasses for disagreeing with me ( yes now this is actually fun! )

[edit on 7-3-2007 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   

That really added to the festivities. What do you think of the video?

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by piacenza
sorry here is the explanation there are a few hundred stupid nuts running away from the WTC because they feel to run while there a couple more stupid ppl saying its going to collapse or explode.
Yeah you are right probably I am wrong.
Sorry about this post
please share your immense light
Thnx

I would hardly say they are stupid nuts. Those stupid nuts did the right thing by getting clear of those buildings. Thats an awful way to describe all those terrified people.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I think you guys were having trouble communicating, lol. I think the original poster was thinking from the number of people running from the WTC site as some people said things about explosions, a lot of them knew something was going on in those buildings, and you could even hear explosions on the video. "Hundreds" may have been an exaggeration but look how many people were on the streets moving away as you hear those sounds. That's what the original poster was pointing out, not how many people were verbally testifying to hearing explosions (pretty pointless when you can hear them yourself).

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
one person KNEW it was 'going to explode'.
one person knew it was going to fall.

if you have any dot connecting skills, and have taken the time to plot out 911 dots, you will know that this is another smoking gun, and you will stop with petty semantical bickering, and focus on the crux of the information.

rather than assassinate the purveyor of this info, why not simply add it to the LIST of all things 911 that scream FOREKNOWLEDGE.
from there, you may take the next shaky baby step into, "who, how, why, wtf".

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Well its a valid assumption in a situation such as that. I would have said the same thing.

Planes crash into buildings, buildings on fire and smoking, it may explode/collapse...and it sure did. They didn't predict the future like I said valid assumption.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
rather than assassinate the purveyor of this info, why not simply add it to the LIST of all things 911 that scream FOREKNOWLEDGE.

I don't know. I don't think that guy said it was going to explode because he had foreknowledge, so much as because you could hear explosions in the background, and he probably assumed somebody got bombs inside too.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   
well, anyway you look at it, it screams BOMBS ON 9/11, eh, bsbray?

kacen, you perfect illuminati fascist. LOL! who believes you!?
keep disconnecting all the evidence into unrelated boxes for the great work.

every single news agency reported bombs going off on 9/11. you know, when they question a witness twice after a crime, the witnesses' FIRST testimony is more accurate. the mind has a way of RATIONALIZING after the fact.

like all this talk of "there were no bombs" when every single news agency reported live from the scene that there were explosions which TRIGGERED the collapse.
despite the fact that an entirely seperate video taken around wtc7, later in the day, had a policemen saying, 'get back, it's going to BLOW UP'. despite the fact that a huge explosion can be heard on another video taken of firefighters phoning home.
despite the fact that a steel frame building went instantly into freefall. (wtc7)

amazing cognitive dissonance.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join