It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Past Lives

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Catalyst, you can find out about your past lives through your higher self.

To address some questions and remarks from Heelstone.

3rd density physical life is a very special and unique place to be. This is the ONLY reality for us that physicality exists.

We DO NOT EVER come back as animals or bugs. Animals do have a special place for them in the higher density (4th).

Because this is the only reality that physicality can be experienced, it carries with it, its own set of lessons and experiences. Ones that can ONLY be learned here.

You have to remember that the highest goal you have is to reach the highest vibration or density. The one next to Creator. The only way you can achieve this is to learn the lessons and gain the experience of the different densities, including this one.

Thus you will voluntarily return here willingly as many times as it takes so you may rise.

This physical reality allows you to 'feel', 'hear', 'smell', etc. The physical body is alive with nerve endings. Spirit does not have this in the higher densities.

This is the only reality where you feel through a physical body, the soft warm breeze, soft warm skin, hear the birds in the canopy of trees and smell the dark Earth.

This is the only reality that you will experience the extreme range of emotion, as well.

Unfortunately, 3rd is a negative density so we do experience more of this kind of energy.

In the previous post I mentioned there was no satan, etc. This is true but there is negative and positive. We can align ourselves to negative energy or positive energy and that is a free will choice. One that will colore your entire experience here in 3rd.

Heelstone, As I explained before, you come to this experience with a veil. This allows you to experience this reality with out any previous issues (usually) and allows you to 'freely' make choices based on 'this' experience.

If you remebered all your past experience and who you really were, you would not make choices that you needed to make...again..... to learn a lesson you didn't 'get' the first time around.

If you remembered 'home' all you would do is pine to go home. You wouldn't get the full experience here.

Unless I've tricked myself, I would have never allowed it.

My point is made with your statement above.

Gazrok, You are very close to the truth in your imaginings. Spirit does create their own realities and people do see what they expect when they first pass. There are those in Spirit world (as I call it) who are waiting for you (besides loved ones who always greet you). They will help you adjust to your new surroundings. They will help you remember and teach you about Spirit World.

Then each of us is free to create our own reality to continue in.

I guess you might be your own little god in your own private Universe but there would only be you.

You will find that there is much to do in the higher realm and will not be so concerned with governing your own little spot.

About suicides....

If you commit sucide say at the age of 22. You will go to the contimplation density. There you will be greeted and reminded of where you are.

Obviously, you have issues to deal with so you will be taken to a level to be helped to overcome the issues. You are not held in purgatory and you do not go to hell.

This is a lower level in the density but not a place of punishment. Just kinda like being held back a grade that you failed.

You will stay in this level untill the time comes when you would have normally passed in this lifetime. Then you will be free to make choices concerning your future.

Eventually, when you've learned all you think there is to learn, you join/meld with the gestalt of all thought. You could call this "God", or a godforce, etc. So, as you can see, I'm not atheist, I just believe that there is no one sentient creator. I believe that "creation" simply always was and will be, and that it works in cycles, like the universe itself....constantly creating/destroying itself, just like life does.

Closer to the truth than you know.....

Blessings,
Patty

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
To tell me that I would put myself through amnesia of multiple lives just to come back and do it again is absolutely the most ludicrious thought I could propose. Unless I've tricked myself, I would have never allowed it. Why would my mind as it exists now be diametrically opposed to reincarnation if its real and I'm a part of it? To fool myself would be um... foolish. I wouldn't deny it if it was real either. It just seems to me that there is zero reason to be reincarnated if indeed it was a voluntary act. If its real and souls exist, then I must be a first-timer who recognizes it would never return (at least willingly).

[Edited on 25-12-2003 by heelstone]

That doesn't mean it's not true, you've just changed your orientation from Service-to-Self to Service-to-Others candidate, probably. When you want to serve yourself, you only think about benefits/rewards/pleasures that you can achieve and how you can do so. The fastest, easiest, and most tangible ways would be in a physical reality, in a physical body. You know that it's taking a chance, but you wing it hoping it'll bring tons of pleasure, that you can then mentally re-experience once you die and become spirit again I guess. BUT those of service-to-others orientation see voluntary amnesia and senseless search for pleasure instead of knowledge/truth as stupid and pointless. They see no reason to do this as you've said, and although voluntarily might've done it before, may change their mind once they learned enough lessons, as you probably have. You might be a seeker of truth, and nothing else will do. I know I am. I am human, so yes pleasure still entices me BUT that's not my priority, and I'd give it up in a heart beat when the time came. I'd rather know truth/objective reality than experience senseless pleasure without knowing who I really am... that no longer works for me. If we truly are given this choice, I would also not choose a physical life anymore. Oh yeah, I'm sure if you ask around, and say that as a soul you cannot experience love/pleasure AT ALL, would they then incarnate to experience these things? Many would say yes. But their orientation may be opposite of yours

Edit: Oh yeah, since in 4th density I have an option of being truly service-to-others, since in 3rd density you can ONLY be service-to-self, I'd probably choose to be in 4th density and learn the lessons there WHILE being strictly service-to-others. Nothing else will do for me in terms of orientation. My "self" doesn't really matter, it is what I LEARN that matters, and constant strive for pleasure isn't really learning, it's actually AVOIDANCE of possible lessons one can achieve while suffering. All is relative in this world, nothing that you see is objective reality. The truth IS out there, but you must give effort to find it, it's not obvious...

As per my understanding, there are 7 densities (many religions have 7 layers of hell/heaven... whatever, and we have 7 days of the week). The point is, density 1 is inanimate matter like rocks, 2 is plants and animals, 3 is humans and other intelligent creatures, 4 is what our "controllers" of this world are in, and each density is a HUGE leap from the previous one as you can tell. 5th density is contemplation zone, a place density 1 through 4 go upon death to decide what to do next. Density 6 is a unified thought realm, one that starts to wrap things up for you. Density 7 is union with the One, and that One IS everything, there is no separate God at ALL people, because there was never creation. All always was and always will be, nothing has EVER been created out of nothing. Also, everthing is ONLY consciousness and if you think otherwise you're deceived, and time doesn't exist, and finally, ALL there is is lessons. There is absolutely no other reason for anything to ever exist, besides lessons. Give all these things some thought, they are truths that I've come upon that click exactly with logic and evidence for them is ALL over this planet throughout history and now especially.

P.S. - the signs are escalating now. We have only a few more years to go before the sh1t hits the fan. All truth will be revealed VERY soon, but MANY MANY humans will die.. probably most of them. But that's ok, flesh isn't something you should worship/worry about. It's expendable
I await the end times eagerly... they'll be fun for a chance... this world is based on lies/illusions... so when truth hits people like rock in the face it'll be fun to see people go into shock when they see TRUTH, it'll be too much to handle for some. *evil face*

[Edited on 26-12-2003 by lilblam]

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by LunaWolfe
I fully believe in the concept of reincarnation. When I was little I used to have very vivid dreams of walking through the streets in Egypt.

Just an interesting observation;

Have you ever heard of anyone claiming they've been reincarnated from a life in which they lived in a country that didn't speak their native language? I don't think I ever have. Coincidence? Doubtfully. More than likely, it's just another trick our minds play.
I met a girl when I was about 5yrs old, in a store, while shopping with my parents. I knew her, and she knew me, but neither of us could remember how or when we met. My parents were confused, since they had no idea who this girl was. Our ages weren't very close, as she was probably 22 or so. Isn't that strange? I mean, the only adults I knew were people my parents knew, or teachers. She was neither.
For awhile, I felt like I'd known her in a past life, but to have no other memories, I eventually dismissed that idea. Even if I can't remember, there's probably a better explanation.

[Edited on 12-26-2003 by Satyr]

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I guess you might be your own little god in your own private Universe but there would only be you.

You will find that there is much to do in the higher realm and will not be so concerned with governing your own little spot.

Interesting Phimes.... I've heard of others speak of densities, vibrations, etc. I've studied many major religions as a hobby. Is there a specific name I should be referencing for more info of this? As my philosophy is pretty much self-made, I am curious to hear other aspects of similar ideas.

As for being alone in your universe....that's just it. It may be populated with others, but just as in dreams, the others are just from your ideas....(except for the few that drop by), so yes, gets a little boring. I hope you're right about other things to do, hehe....

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Satyr, that sounds very interesting...I've met people like that before also. I think that when we go into antoher incarnation the people we knew from pastlives end up being friends or loved ones in the new incarnation. A thing about language, I can speak in this weird language I've never heard sometimes without even meaning to, I've still to figure out what it is though...

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Do you believe in Past Lives?

Whats the Logic Behind this phenom?

Deep

Q #1) Yes, the past lives of my Ancestors. As my unique DNA is combined from my parents' DNA contributions....the 'I' that is alive today, was my ancestors future!
..It is my mission/obligation to continue this 'family tree of life' in this, my present 'reincarnation'...

Q #2) the reason?.....much too complex to say here
the logic?....cling, tenaciously to life, so as to experience everything I can right now, & to pass this knowledge to my children....via DNA, RNA, cellular memory, stories & myths & family/clan/tribe legends, sharing;love,pain,sorrowful & joyful experiences, growing character , humanity & humility with others...especially my children & spouse & family...so as to Perservere , Endure....
...to continue the 'thread' as it were,
...to become someones' ancestor, (their past life)

~~cc~~

*the dna strand=[(tree of life)+ (the coiled serpent)]

i cant get as esorteric as Phimes, mOjOm, Gazrok...
i'm just a old world(lithuanian) pagan...

but, a thing i keep in mind--> IF all that ancient beliefs/practices are so correct-true-real....WHY do We all need secret knowings & teachers & elaborate meditations to DECIPHER & REVEAL???
heck, mankinds been living on earth for 100-500-1000?? generations...and just look around....

enjoy the journey....

~^~

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 09:33 PM
link   
most recently...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

past lives, explanations, etcetera etcetera...

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Soothsayer, Are you trying to tell us something????

Satyr, I have a girlfriend who channels her higher self. Her higher self Last lived in Siberia. When she channels she speaks Russian.

When my hubby goes into trance with his higher self, he will 'pray' in Cheyenne.

His higher self has been teaching me a few Cheyenne terms and some drum songs.

Neither of these people have studied the language they are speaking.

Quote from lilblam:

We have only a few more years to go before the sh1t hits the fan. All truth will be revealed VERY soon, but MANY MANY humans will die.. probably most of them.

It is true that there are only a few years before things start to change in an undeniable way. To say the # is going to hit the fan is a matter of our world governments and military and the choices they make.

The 'change' that I will refer to will not necessarily be catastrophic. Shoot, some won't even realize it is happening or has happened.

Leading up to the change will be Universal changes, spiritual changes, world changes including weather, social and government, to name some.

We have already seen the beginning of the events with the increased sun activity. This activity is not un normal, just unseen by present day humanity. The sun is a catalyst for the DNA changes and the Spiritual changes.

The other 'time marker' was the lunar eclipse and the harmonic convergence that occured in early Nov, this year.

That was a starting point. We experienced much change in spirit and our spiritual awareness at that time. Remarkable change.

We and spirit have been brought closer together as of that time. We are more aware of spirit (and anyone who might be paying attention) and spirit was also given new gifts from Creator to experience us.

Gazrok,

I cannot suggest any religion to study for this information. Mostly because religions are NOT from Creator. They are from man.

Perhaps try to seek Spiritualist (not the religion) or clairvoyants. Seek out Channelers or Trance readers to get more info..... but beware of fraud. There are many who deceive.

ALL of my information has come from NO human. Only Spirit is my teacher. I offer not theory or opinions...only information from my higher self, others higher selves, and other spirit teachers and guides.

I would be glad to share what I have been taught. That is why I was given the information to teach others who want to know.

As the 'change' comes closer, more people are going to start to ask questions.

It may be populated with others, but just as in dreams, the others are just from your ideas

Given, people in some of your dreams may be people created by your memories or ideas, but don't be fooled into believing they all are.

When we sleep, we are in the easiest mental state for spirit to reach us. We are in Alpha state... just before deep sleep. We ALL receive visits from spirit during our dream time. Some people remember, some don't.

Ever have a really vivid, so real like dream you thought is was like watching a movie or you were really there...or the emotion was SOOO intense??

That was Spirit.

riffraffalunas,

I do agree that we carry 'cell memory' from our ancestors. That has helped us with survival.

IF all that ancient beliefs/practices are so correct-true-real....WHY do We all need secret knowings & teachers & elaborate meditations to DECIPHER & REVEAL???

Sadly the knowing has become secret and forbidden.... by alot of religions. We, as humans, have forgotten what we are, where we come from because we have been cut off from a part of us... by our cultures.

So today the knowings seem secret and were kept secret because you could die for your beliefs and knowings in an earlier age. So this information went underground. As a pagan you know you have been given a bum rap with the association with demons, evil, etc. Especially the Wiccans. Truth is they were some of the last to know the knowledge.

They were labeled as evil and demonic and burned as witches to silence them.

A conspiracy???? Perhaps.

The teachers are present to help those who are seeking. The meditations are to help those who have forgotten what used to be natural.

When I first started to seek Spirit, I used to meditate. Everything had to be quite and dark...no distractions.

Now, LOL..I have to tell them to slow down and one at a time.... They will/ can come to me any time. I have relearned the lost skill. It was like re-learning to ride a bike after not riding one for years and years. Now, I wonder how I couldn't hear spirit before.

And for the record... I have lived 4 lives.

The first, I cannot put a time reference to it. But it was in Egypt. I was a young servant girl in a Pharohs household. As the custom of the time, I was taken into the household as a child about 9 or 10 and raised there. I know I was very happy in this place and with these people. However, I died at the age of about 12 of a sickness.

My second life, I am able to reference the time a bit. I was an oriental girl during the time the European traders were trading with China. ( about 1500's?)

I was a teenager during this time. I met a traveler/trader and we fell in love. We were never married. He stayed in our village for a few years but there came a time when he had to leave. It was a very sad parting and the sadness stayed with me the rest of that life.

He wanted me to travel with him but I had an obligation to my village. I was like the village historian or something. It was my duty to keep the stories and history of our village and our people. I could not go with him.

I lived to be a very old woman. I never did marry and I died a natural death.

My 3rd life was in about the 1700's in New England during the witch burnings. My parents had been accused of witchcraft and were burned. I had two brothers ( I was female In all my lives). We ran into the woods and lived for many years. When my parents were burned I think I was a young teenager.

Sometime in my early 20's I was walking along a creek. Suddenly I was surprised by a group of very angry men. They hated me. I ran but they caught me and killed me.

(My higher self did not indicate as to whether these men were whitemen or natives. However, it was pointed out to me that natives probably would NOT have killed me...being the young sweet thang that I was...
)

Anyway, So now I am in my 4th and present life. Before my higher self told me about my past lives, I had very vivid dreams (years ago) about the Oriental girl and the witch burnings.

Blessing,
Patty

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phimes
Satyr, I have a girlfriend who channels her higher self. Her higher self Last lived in Siberia. When she channels she speaks Russian.

When my hubby goes into trance with his higher self, he will 'pray' in Cheyenne.

His higher self has been teaching me a few Cheyenne terms and some drum songs.

Neither of these people have studied the language they are speaking.

Interesting. Although, I can't say I believe it. How do you know what they're speaking? Do you have a Russian and a Cheyenne Indian around to translate and verify this?

As far as I can tell, you're just another person claiming to have some higher spiritual guidance in attempt to make yourself feel special. In other words, you talk alot of #. Most people who have your disposition have no evidence to prove it, yet they continue to spout bull#. My analysis of these types of people is usually that there's something wrong with their mental well being. It's a sickness that makes them want to fantasize about having magical powers, or magical spirtual guidance. Of course, whatever the powers may be, they're always very rare in humans, and have never been proven to exist by anyone.

[Edited on 12-27-2003 by Satyr]

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I do have a few questions that I'm hoping you can answer based on the info you received from "Spirit". Phimes.

1. Are they really not "spirit" or kind benevolent things they claim to be, but in reality are 4th density service-to-self lizard beings that control this world and manipulate all beliefs in it, including Spirituality?

2. Is spirituality yet another smoke-screen? I mean, when people started to lose interest in normal religions and wanted to find better answers, our world controllers developed a MORE elaborate and complex lie/scheme that is termed "New Age" or "Spirituality" that further controls people but satisfies their urge for "truth", even though what is currently presented to you and others as truth is the worst of lies? Would your "spirit" agree?

3. If I am indeed right about 1 and 2, but they denied it to you (I want you to ask these questions now, not assume what their answers will be - just ask and then please reply with their answers if you can), is it because they still think that they may avert me from seeking truth and blind me with their spiritual/religious/divine/new age extensive deceptions? Or do they just hope that by manipulation of my own family members and others I come in to contact with they will systematically but slowly kill me as my energy is depleted, and therefore don't have to give me an answer one way or the other?

4. I could never go public with this information as that WILL bring my immediate demise, but the Internet is a whole other can of worms. Tell me, Phimes, what has you SO convinced that the spirit guides/higher selves/other spirit you hear aren't just deceiving you and subjecting you to very controlled and extensive deception that has been going on for hundreds of thousands of years in order to feed our world controllers with energy that we, humans, emit?

5. LAST BUT NOT LEAST. I ask the entities providing you with your "information" to give me my answers, but as they will most likely choose to deny my accusations and continue their well-established lie, I ask them to use certain "encoded" statements so that the answers on the surface appear as the standard spiritual propaganda, but in reality they will be coded with the true answers, and then privately provide me with a way to decipher this code. I don't expect them to reveal the truth to you, but using this encryption they can transmit a yes/no answer to me in the very least. Though I doubt I'd receive that also, but worth a try!

Also, Phimes, I don't expect you to understand/believe anything I say or claim, as to you these claims are baseless. I have sufficient evidence/knowledge and therefore am convinced that what I say is indeed so. Therefore, I simply advise that you exercise caution in your dealings with these "spirit" as they call themselves, and take everything they say with a grain of salt. Try researching and using logic to confirm the answers, don't just believe them on their word. They are very good at what they do, and yes they CAN be a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Satan really CAN appear as the Angel of Light, this isn't just something old stupid people say, you know? Oh btw both, Satan, and Angels, are metaphors so please don't assume that they constitute any part of my understanding of objective reality. The fallen angels imply us, humans. That's a huge clue, and if you wish, follow it to learn much more. Biblical stories/messages are mostly metaphorical but true at the core, but most often mis-represented and mis-interpreted. That's all for now.

[Edited on 27-12-2003 by lilblam]

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Satyr said:

Although, I can't say I believe it. How do you know what they're speaking? Do you have a Russian and a Cheyenne Indian around to translate and verify this?

Tis true I have no one who speaks these languages around me and so I don't know for certain that what they are saying is the language.

However, I have heard the Russian language spoken and she did have the enunciation and accent.

As for the Cheyenne language, I am part of a Native American village. When I was given words and songs from the higher self, I went to some of the people and asked about the words I was given.

Although the exact pronunciation was different, the people were familiar with the phrases. Cheyenne usually didn't have a word for a word but a word that would mean a phrase, if you follow.

I certainly don't do this to feel special. Far from it. As you reaction can demonstrate, I am usually confronted with contempt or told I am going straight to h**l.

But no matter. I will continue to try to help those who are interested. You have the free will to choose your path as I do to choose mine. May your journey be fruitful.

One point I want to clairify. I said in an earlier post that all my information came from Spirit. What I should have more accurately said was all my information either came from Spirit or was verified by Spirit.

lilblam has many points for me to cover.
I will do my best.

1. Are they really not "spirit" or kind benevolent things they claim to be, but in reality are 4th density service-to-self lizard beings that control this world and manipulate all beliefs in it, including Spirituality?

There are both kinds of Spirit. Positive and negitive.
As you know both exist in 4th.

There are definately lower 4th STS beings and they are attracted to like minded people.

Spirit has confirmed to me that the negative lower 4th density spirits do use us as 'food' ( energy) and that is why they are trying to keep us here as we approach the changes.

The lower 4th density beings are the Reptilians. (Not to be confused with the larger 3rd density reptilians that also exist.) They are controlling the government and most of our leaders.

They are attached to host humans who generally have no idea they are there. They come in 3 varieties. Black, Dark Grey and almost white. The black ones are the weakest. The Grey and white ones can get quite large and almost completely overcome the victim.

We were given the gift of being able to 'see' these critters. These beings are not used to humans being aware they are present. When they realize we 'see' them we get a reaction from shock to nasty scowling anger.

These critters have to be given permission to attach to you. By that, I mean you have to continue to keep negativity around you. These critters do not like positive people and will generally NOT attach themselves to someone who is of high Spirit and positive nature.

One of the best advantages of these critters that get the host to allow them to stay is the critter can 'mess' with the hosts head. The critter can affect the thinking of the host to allow the host to do or say things they would not normally do. Negative things, hurtful things. Then the critter will affect the hosts mind into thinking the event was not as negative or hurtful as thought. Otherwise the critter helps the host live with the nasty things they have done. Often times the critter is influencing the host to do the nasty things in the first place.

They are , in appearance, (and yes I have seen them) flat and lay along the spine up over the shoulder... usually the left shoulder. They have a scaly appearance and dark small piercing eyes, jaws some what like an alligator but with a more pointed snoot.

Most times they are rather sluggish and do not move much. But when agitated they become more active.

The first time I saw Prez. Bush after I was given this gift...I was appalled. He has a pulsing, squirming mass of these creatures on him. There are at least 8 or 9 and possibly more on him. They are very active, very large and very white. They seemed to cover his upper body and head.

Most people who carry these creatures only have one. But some do carry two or more. If you are too close to someone who has one of these, the creature can bite you...so to speak. They can affect you by 'biting' you near the base of the skull.

These 4th density STS reptilians are the creators of religion with the help of humans the critters are/were attached to. And, they do manipulate anyone who will allow themselves to be controlled.

Is spirituality yet another smoke-screen? I mean, when people started to lose interest in normal religions and wanted to find better answers, our world controllers developed a MORE elaborate and complex lie/scheme that is termed "New Age" or "Spirituality" that further controls people but satisfies their urge for "truth", even though what is currently presented to you and others as truth is the worst of lies? Would your "spirit" agree?

I will offer my opinion on this one. I do believe that the New Age religions and 'Spirituallity' are mostly bogus. Again to lead the people away from the truth by proving the skeptics right. It is very hard to be considered a credible medium or clairvoyant when there are so many fakes and scam artist. ( Think Miss Cloe...:@@

So when you are honestly trying to express Spirit and share, most people don't/won't believe you. How can I truly prove to you I am hearing/seeing Spirit? If you lived with me for about 2 weeks (or maybe shorter) you would not be doubtful anymore. All I would ask is you consider everything with an open mind.

I can't deny Spirit is in my life and soon neither will you be able to.

I asked Spirit about this. His definition of spirituality is when you seek Spirit and find Spirit and receive Messages or visions from Spirit without any props, tools, or ritual.

Otherwise, you don't need special stones or gems. You don't need incense or candles. You don't need to chant or play special music. You only need you.

Spirit doesn't need these things. Spirit can work better in a natural quiet environment. All Spirit needs is your intent and good heart.

Spirit has a message for you. When you get intuition, question if it is from spirit. Hear the first response you get.

From me: You know you are on a good spiritual path when no one has anything they can sell you to help you along your journey to find spirit. Everything you need is within yourself.

If I am indeed right about 1 and 2, but they denied it to you (I want you to ask these questions now, not assume what their answers will be - just ask and then please reply with their answers if you can), is it because they still think that they may avert me from seeking truth and blind me with their spiritual/religious/divine/new age extensive deceptions? Or do they just hope that by manipulation of my own family members and others I come in to contact with they will systematically but slowly kill me as my energy is depleted, and therefore don't have to give me an answer one way or the other?

Spirit has not denied any of these things as stated above.

I could never go public with this information as that WILL bring my immediate demise, but the Internet is a whole other can of worms. Tell me, Phimes, what has you SO convinced that the spirit guides/higher selves/other spirit you hear aren't just deceiving you and subjecting you to very controlled and extensive deception that has been going on for hundreds of thousands of years in order to feed our world controllers with energy that we, humans, emit?

You must test Spirit. Always and always. I try to trick them up and confuse them all the time. I will ask the same question in different ways many times. I measure each answer.

I have to admit I also rely on my own feeling of good and bad. It is like when you read something or someone tells you something and you think to yourself.....now that clicks for me.....or that makes sense to me. Otherwise, it just feels right.

When I am knowingly in the presents of negitive beings, I feel it intensely. It is like being in a room with a really nasty odor. I can't stand being there and I have to get away from the source.

If you are on a truly high path and work each day to stay on that path, you will feel this also when confronted with negitivity.

I have become much more sensitive to the negitivity as time passes.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST. I ask the entities providing you with your "information" to give me my answers, but as they will most likely choose to deny my accusations and continue their well-established lie, I ask them to use certain "encoded" statements so that the answers on the surface appear as the standard spiritual propaganda, but in reality they will be coded with the true answers, and then privately provide me with a way to decipher this code. I don't expect them to reveal the truth to you, but using this encryption they can transmit a yes/no answer to me in the very least. Though I doubt I'd receive that also, but worth a try!

OOOOKAY!!! Whatever.

Let me say this. When I get these messages from spirit for this post, I am not 'hearing' answers in my mind. Hubby's higher self is sitting here next to me dictating most of these answers.

His reply to this question was...why does she waste our time? This is a decision of choice. She is not being forced to follow spirit. (me talking: unlike whitemans religion, believe or die)

The code you will find in these replys is the truth you will feel in your heart.

From me: Do you know how many times when giving a reading, I am asked to get uncle John or dad to come through? And to get the special old saying they liked to use.

First, if the message you need to hear is not from uncle john or dad, you aren't gonna get your uncle or your dad. Your gonna get the message they want you to hear.

So I hope you do get answer you need to hear.

Satan really CAN appear as the Angel of Light

I understand your warning. Not long ago when we encountered the reptilians on a human, they, at first, appeared as white angels hovering over the persons shoulder.

As Spirit schooled us on these creatures we came to understand that the white ones are the strongest, almost considered the elite of the reptilians.

Spirit gave us the gift to 'see' them as they truly appear.... not as they want us to see them.

Remember the references in the bible to the shining ones? I've always wondered about that.

Also, Phimes, I don't expect you to understand/believe anything I say or claim, as to you these claims are baseless.

Your first mistake is to assume what I believe or think. I understand more than you realize and if you came to understand more...you would not be afraid.

I would offer to you to help you by sharing more if you'd like. Either here or in private as you seen to be concerned who may read these posts.

If you are concerned about you or your loved ones and their energy being depleted, there are things you can do to help this situation.

Ask Creator for the white light of protection to surround you and your loved ones. Ask that only the Highest Spirit approach you. Ask your Spirit guides to protect you and keep you from harm. Ask this of Creator.

Always keep your intentions high and good and try to follow a good path. This will help keep your energy positive and the negitive ones will not like being near you...3rd or 4th.

Blessings, Patty

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Sylvia Browne's books are very interesting. She's a Believer in God and she believes in Reincarnation. You'd have to read her stuff to understand because im not going to try explaining it, it would take too long. I will add this though. She works with a lot of doctors/police/investigators etc etc. and She doesn't charge them for anything. She freely gives of herself which i find really decent of her. She did a study with a doctor friend and wrote about it in one of her books. He wanted to understand where birthmarks derive and if they have anything to do with past lives. She decided to help him with it and asked her clients while they were "under", and it was all documented and taped as she's very analytical about everything and questions things to the death. They'd mention past lives of having been shot or poisoned or whatever right, and after they woke up before mentioning what she'd asked them, she'd ask them if they had a BirthMark anywhere. 99% of them had Birth Marks that directly linked in with their wounds and injuries from other past lives. Pretty cool huh?! She refers to memories as "Cell Memories" in which the body remembers and reacts according to that which it remembers which is still attached to the Spirit as it enters a new life. Which is why so many children she's spoken with have mentioned other lives as cowboys or ministers with families and fantastic stories a 2 or 3 yr old couldnt merely make up all by themselves, and im talking about hundreds if not thousands of children each year have these memories. Anyways, thats my take on it all.

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 01:04 AM
link   
don't know if this was posted before but I don't feel like going through all t he posts to find out: if we are all reincarnated... how is there so many people on the Earth today? I mean, if you go by the bible, which you may or may not, we only started out with 2 people: Adam and Eve, which they had 4 kids(i think) how would there kids have been reincarnated with no one being before there parents? reincarnation just doesn't make sense to me... hopefully my post did. thanks.

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mastermind
don't know if this was posted before but I don't feel like going through all t he posts to find out: if we are all reincarnated... how is there so many people on the Earth today? I mean, if you go by the bible, which you may or may not, we only started out with 2 people: Adam and Eve, which they had 4 kids(i think) how would there kids have been reincarnated with no one being before there parents? reincarnation just doesn't make sense to me... hopefully my post did. thanks.

Well, I can't answer for everyone of course but the way I think of it is that Reincarnation isn't about a person by person basis so the division of living beings is inconsequential. For example let's say all the water on earth represents the "Life Well" which holds the energy of Life, or the combined Soul, Breath of God, etc. Now scoop up a glass of that water, that glass of water is a living being, the glass being the body or vessel containing the water. As long as the glass contains the water it is basically individualized from the rest of the water. When the Glass(body) releases the water at death the water within the glass returns to the whole and is no longer separate from the rest. If you scoop up another glass you would get All, Some, or None of the drops of water that made up the first glass.

Reincarnation isn't about recycling the "Self" as most people think of it. The "Self" is the Glass holding the water. The Self is the Ego/Materialistic/Physical side of Life while the water is Soul or Life itself.

That is a very simple, short and condensed version anyway....Does that make more sense?

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Well, if you refer only to the Bible and how others have interpreted it for us then no it wouldn't make sense. But who's to say we were always reincarnated as Human Beings? There are no rules to Reincarnation meaning, we could have been 'alien' entities from other planets before reaching this one!

[Edited on 28-12-2003 by Sapphire]

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sapphire
Sylvia Browne's books are very interesting. She's a Believer in God and she believes in Reincarnation. You'd have to read her stuff to understand because im not going to try explaining it, it would take too long. I will add this though. She works with a lot of doctors/police/investigators etc etc. and She doesn't charge them for anything. She freely gives of herself which i find really decent of her. She did a study with a doctor friend and wrote about it in one of her books. He wanted to understand where birthmarks derive and if they have anything to do with past lives. She decided to help him with it and asked her clients while they were "under", and it was all documented and taped as she's very analytical about everything and questions things to the death. They'd mention past lives of having been shot or poisoned or whatever right, and after they woke up before mentioning what she'd asked them, she'd ask them if they had a BirthMark anywhere. 99% of them had Birth Marks that directly linked in with their wounds and injuries from other past lives. Pretty cool huh?! She refers to memories as "Cell Memories" in which the body remembers and reacts according to that which it remembers which is still attached to the Spirit as it enters a new life. Which is why so many children she's spoken with have mentioned other lives as cowboys or ministers with families and fantastic stories a 2 or 3 yr old couldnt merely make up all by themselves, and im talking about hundreds if not thousands of children each year have these memories. Anyways, thats my take on it all.

Why doesn't she have a TV show, like the Crossing Over scam artist? She sounds much more entertaining, anyway. Does anyone think he's the real deal?

Good point. It sure would seem that the world population would not grow.

[Edited on 12-28-2003 by Satyr]

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Satyr

Why doesn't she have a TV show, like the Crossing Over scam artist? She sounds much more entertaining, anyway. Does anyone think he's the real deal?

[Edited on 12-28-2003 by Satyr]

You are correct about the TV Show, "crossing over". It is a scam.

I'm not saying Sylvia Browne is 100% right or wrong, im only relaying to others what i've read and the fact is, some of it is very interesting to say the least. To blindly float thru life believing only "one" thing is sad indeed.

[Edited on 28-12-2003 by Sapphire]

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Ok those were really interesting answers. I was a bit cautions, I wasn't sure if you're just another New Age follower or maybe you're actually searching for truth. At this point I'm actually kinda lost... I think I might've studied and found out so much about the negative aspect of this reality, that I completely omitted to learn about the positive. I was following the thought "keep your friends close, but your enemies closer" or "know thine enemy". But I do know certain things that make me really nervous about what you've said. I know about Reptilians (I call'em lizards) and the fact that they control this planet (biblical reference: satan is the ruler of the Earth) but I never heard about them attaching themselves to people. I know they've created the Greys who are also 4th density, but are psychically linked back to the Reptilians and are really remote-controlled droids kind of thing... but controlled with telepathy not a bunch of buttons. You know those big black things the Greys have for eyes? Well behind that thin coat of film is really a camera-like device, only eons beyond our current tech.

The thing about the attaching of a lizard to a person is, the lizards are sovereign creatures like humans.. they need at least some indepencence, right? They also possess great knowledge and really high technology. What is the point of gluing yourself to a person when control can be much more subtle and just as powerful from a distance? Even WE now have cell phones for long distance communication... so the attachment part doesn't seem to make sense to me. Even our own government has mind-control technology, and they don't need to attach anything to anyone to implement it. Does all that make sense to you? Logically speaking?
Have you been given a reason for this attachment? I was actually surprised you SEE it yourself, so that part certainly adds credibility to your claim. However, knowing that what most people think they see and know is indeed an illusion, it is possible for you to also be deceived. However I don't discount any possibility that's why I'm asking

Also, we can take this to a U2U because people on this thread may not necessarily want to see all this off-topic discussion. You can give me your aim SN or something in a U2U so we can talk better if you like. Hope we can learn something from each other.

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I'm not saying Sylvia Browne is 100% right or wrong, im only relaying to others what i've read and the fact is, some of it is very interesting to say the least. To blindly float thru life believing only "one" thing is sad indeed.

It is interesting. Although, I'd have to be much more convinced than I am to take a less skeptical approach to this sort or thing. Nothing less than first hand experience would probably intrigue me. Perhaps I've just heard too many of these stories.

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Reincarnation is the logic.

I'm moving that way in my belief. But isn't further enlightenment the goal of this life, to look after the next ones in the journey?

Our souls move and progress through time when our earthly bodies cannot. I believe this. And like you wrote, the goal is to continue to enlighten oneself and share knowledge of our own enlightenments with others..However, living and dwelling on a past-life(s) is something I'm slowly but surely learning is not the best way to enlighten oneself..this is *one* way yes, but again not the 'best'..

Wouldn't you agree?
Magestica

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join