It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Big Why?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   
yes but it happens for a reason though, its not as if all these people conspire for no good reason and the fact is we all partake in it and feed it every day of our lives, so to condemn the system in which we live as evil yet take part in it also is slightly hypocritical i think. But then i dont really see it as evil i think its more or less a consequence of evolution.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
My studies lead me to believe that the original poster is correct, but there is more.

Shape shifting: YRB ( Yeah, right, buddy ).

The writings of Manly P. Hall, C.W. Leadbeater and Foster Bailey tell part of the story, and contradict nothing in David Ickes writing.

Bottom line: secret societies work to bring about the return of The Prince of This World, AKA The Eternal Youth of Sixteen Summers.

The writings of Jim Marrs indicate that this is done on behalf of an alien race that was booted off the planet ages ago, and can't come back until they are invited back.

A common belief is that we are made to bicker and quarrel with each other for now, so we don't unite under one ruler. An external threat will be created, or a belief in an external threat fabricated, when the time is right.

Many believe that external threat will be an alien invasion. This requires belligerent intimidating aliens, which seem to exist only in movies. My vote goes to a planet-killer asteroid crossing earth orbit.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
deleted post

[edit on 10-3-2007 by resistor]

[edit on 10-3-2007 by resistor]

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by morphonius821
Evil doesn't need to be defined....
Because there is not one person on this planet the doesn't recognize it when its pointed at them.....
And if you are capable of putting yourself in somebody else's shoes... its not much of a stretch to see evils going on....

And playing groups of people against each other in staged exercises to excalate fear: ultimately leading to the expansion of mans grose attributes, the contraction of the soul and sending us into a downward spiral into kaos and mayhem......

That would translate.... roughly.... just roughly... in any man's language as perhaps just a little naughty... if not down right diabolical.

Actually, you just defined evil right there, didn't you? Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. So.... Doing something to someone that you wouldn't like done to you is evil. Of course the opposite of the golden rule is Satan's only commandment: do what you will.

This idea that just having a reason for what you've done makes it not evil is ridiculous. It's called rationalization and is little more than excuse making. Examples from the animal kingdom are of no value as morality doesn't apply to beings without higher reasoning. Unless you think man is just another animal, and not also a spiritual being.

The answer to why is also spiritual. These elites have bought the original lie, 'ye shall be as gods', and seek to take God's place by controlling everything. It is not they that are in control however, but the spirit they serve, that of rebellion, Satan. These 'beings' that are talked about, reptilians, aliens or whatever, are all nephilim, 'fallen ones'. They are fallen angels that followed Satan in rebellion and can easily fool those without discernment into believing they're all manner of things. This is how the conspiracy has remained so single minded throughout the centuries, there is a single mind behind it.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Man is just another animal, basicaly all we are are clever monkeys in a suit, religion is a man made invention designd by some very clever man to make money and control the masses. But which god are you refering to the Judaic Christian god?, what about Hindi gods?, are they in on this conspiracy too? what about Ahura Mazda or the Egyptians?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join