It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone plz tell me what theses pictures are of?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   
How can you even expect anyone to have the slightest idea what the hell that is? It’s a freaking white dot against a blue background which looks like the sky, it could be a million things, why even bother speculating? The stupidity of some people is remarkable.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by VladTheImpaler
How can you even expect anyone to have the slightest idea what the hell that is? It’s a freaking white dot against a blue background which looks like the sky, it could be a million things, why even bother speculating? The stupidity of some people is remarkable.

Now what a strange comment...Beatiful example of ignorance..
Dont you know that most of the discoveries came up to the light just because of random, meaningless curiosity?

[edit on 8-3-2007 by manastin]

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by manastin

Dont you know that most of the discoveries came up to the light just because of random, meaningless curiosity?

Heh, maybe you're right. But, what does the OP really want to come of this thread? What can you possibly deduct from these pictures? Why do they have anything to do with Aliens & UFO's? It just seems to me like he's more looking for attention than anything else, hoping that someone will scream "WOAH DOT IN THE SKY, THAT MUST BE ALIENS!".

I just don't get it, maybe I should just ignore such threads.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   

ya i agree the stupidity of some ppl. like the way you just showd yours!
ive seen even worse posted pics than this, hey why not just shut this fourm down? and lets just post about vlad the impaler. which is just a lil flusterd girl hiding behind a name.
what are you wanting a pic of ? the mother ship landing in your bathroom? and im sure you'll just say thats a dot on the bathroom wall. open your mind son!

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by manastin

[edit on 8-3-2007 by manastin]

i agree manastin he shows extream ignorance. as far as attention, ive been comming here for 2 yrs now, and only just registerd, for not wanting to post things because of ppl like vlad. but what can one do? i always have the ignore button.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   

another thing vlad. if you have been reading the threads here at ats. you will see that certain sightings have been seen with blue and white orbs.
and again as i originaly stated i dont know what it is. was asking plz help.
i'll admit i didnt take the best photo, with point of referance, next time i will.
no matter what ppl like you say ill always be looking up with pure excitement. if you or the few ones like you think they are stupid or errelavent so be it. and if you would of read my whole thread, you would have read ppl have seen the same dot. so take it as you will this is something i wanted to share . not to impress but to be part of a board with folks that do find this Analyzation of pictures to be interesting.
peace

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Yeah, well, I’m sorry for acting like an asshole. That’s just my nature.

Either way, I just don’t understand the purpose of threads like these. I mean, it is in your full right to post and have people discuss such images but I just seem so utterly futile. I might as well take a picture of my bed sheets with several conspicuous small white dots and we could argue and speculate all day on what these are.

If people want to waste their time on junk like this, then I guess that is their own choice and I should just stay away from it.

Good luck.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
To each his own. Im sorry you feel that way. i never thought these photos would be jaw dropping. it was more like taking a picture of a tree that i have never seen before and i posted on a horticulture site, to see what it may be, i never ment to upset ppl or make them angry. in a way. i see your point. i just think you should of maybe asked the circumstance behind this before sayin how stupid ppl are for posting. this may discourage others from sharing. when they read post from ppl saying dont waste your time thats stupid. have a good day.
peace

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I’d like to withdraw my ‘people are stupid’ comment from my post, it was rash and possibly unfair, however the rest stands.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   
C21:

Thank you for posting what you saw. I'm glad that you were able to get any picture. Good job of keeping your eyes to the sky.

I can't help but wonder if you might have seen some radio-controlled aircraft or helicopter?

I fly radio-controlled helis, and have watched many of these flights from a distance while approaching the park where I fly. I can easily see where some people might see these little craft at a distance (or the light reflecting from them) and mistake them for UFOs.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Well, given the level of information we have about these pictures of white dots in the sky, I think it's pretty obvious that they are highly advanced alien probes sent here from Upsilon Eridani to monitor our nuclear radiation and global warming levels, waiting until we reach a critical point at which they will signal our alien brothers to come rescue us from our own technological folly and give us rides in space ships to visit the scenic mountains of Pluto and Sedna.

Or maybe they're just white dots, and what more do you want us to say about them? Weird? Cool? Huh?

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
It sounds like what you experienced was fairly strange, but the images don't provide and real evidence of anything.

When posting photographs, please provide a link to the full resolution versions. they should be full res, full frame. Sites like Flickr or imageshack will let you do this for free. I have a FLICKR pro account, so if you've got something good, you can e-mail it to me (my ATS user name@earthlink DOT net) and I'll post it with your permission and attribution (everything on my FLickr acct is SFW, BTW). If you've done any postprocessing, so state.

We need to know time of day, location (at least longitude) , direction, shutter speed (if not in EXIF data) - all the basics. Just ask, what would YOU want to know to evaluate an image?

And please, try to get background or foreground objects in the image for reference!

[edit on 8-3-2007 by disownedsky]

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
The older brother on Hero's flying by your house from Vega's baby...

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by disownedsky
It sounds like what you experienced was fairly strange, but the images don't provide and real evidence of anything.

When posting photographs, please provide a link to the full resolution versions. they should be full res, full frame. Sites like Flickr or imageshack will let you do this for free. I have a FLICKR pro account, so if you've got something good, you can e-mail it to me (my ATS user name@earthlink DOT net) and I'll post it with your permission and attribution (everything on my FLickr acct is SFW, BTW). If you've done any postprocessing, so state.

We need to know time of day, location (at least longitude) , direction, shutter speed (if not in EXIF data) - all the basics. Just ask, what would YOU want to know to evaluate an image?

And please, try to get background or foreground objects in the image for reference!

[edit on 8-3-2007 by disownedsky]

i do have the full size full res photos i just resized to fit on here. i can upload them to image shack or send them to you. let me know i know i made a poor photo judgement, by not getting a shot with buildings ect in them. next time i will. the photo was taken around 3:00 pm yesterday.
im new at this, but very interested in the ufo subject. if youd like i can email them larger photos to you and you may post or just analize them. i will always be looking up tho. again i didnt state it to be a flying saucer or the such, just thought it interesting any help like you have just givin me is greatly appreciated
you can u2u me if interested in getting the full res pics. id be happy to send. i just get a little gun shy from posting pics now due to some members wanting to do nothing but slam the op. like vlad did in this thread. i mean how are we supposed to even find a clue if you dont try or start somewhere

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Txhunter67
C21:

Thank you for posting what you saw. I'm glad that you were able to get any picture. Good job of keeping your eyes to the sky.

I can't help but wonder if you might have seen some radio-controlled aircraft or helicopter?

I fly radio-controlled helis, and have watched many of these flights from a distance while approaching the park where I fly. I can easily see where some people might see these little craft at a distance (or the light reflecting from them) and mistake them for UFOs.

that is a great assumption with the flying radio airplanes. and your welcome for my post. i appreciate all the replys, as im not trying to get attention, just want answers and i do enjoy ats and all subjects.

i am not going to let one negative thread poster(vlad the impaler) stop me from pursuing
this cool hobby!

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
while searching for other pictures of what i saw. i found one strikingly
similar. I found it on the coast to coast website.
coast to coast

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
It could be a very high cloud, but it looks more like some kind of round object.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join