It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Need Someone’s Help...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Over the past few months I have been under an ever increasing amount of stress. I know exactly what is causing my stress but I won't be able to remove myself from that situation for at least another two months. My stomach is almost constantly upset, I have trouble eating, sleeping, I feel like I need to vomit often, and I just have this feeling like I cannot even function properly on an intelligent level anymore. The stress is really affecting my ability to think clearly and I am falling into depression. I should see a doctor but I am facing severe financial problems right now and I am unable to afford a doctor. I don't know what to do or where to go. I try talking to my family but nobody really understands how horrible I feel. I just feel like I cannot go on anymore...like I want to give up.

Has anybody else felt this way before? How did you get through it? What can I do to ease my soul?

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Never give up. Look to the solution to the problem rather that just the issue. I have been there and I am sure many others here have too. You always have a friend here if you need to talk to anybody. Keep us informed so we can mark your progress. No matter what you always have us!

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Dude I know that feeling. I just went through six months of it with a realy nasty divorce I was going through.

Meditate start with five minutes to 30 minutes a day. Take a hot bath at the end of the day, curl up in some soft jammies (I know sounds silly but man it does work) just let go of all that you have over you at the end of the day. remember that tomorow is just annother day. Let go of everything at the end of your day and unwind.

The next day your probably going to have the stress back once more. It's enevetable. but when it's time to relax just let it all down. Also start a blog and write down what is stressing you out. Its amaising what getting things off your chest can help a lot.

you can try drinking warm milk when you are ready for bed it might help you sleep better at night.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MooneyBravo
What can I do to ease my soul?

vice.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 03:42 AM
link   
People will often give you advice that is easier said than done. If you need financial help, don't be afraid to say so....you could get help from several places, your family, friends, churches and the govt. There's even programs that are free and designed to help people with financial issues. It's okay to get help from the system when you really need it.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Just go with it one day at a time. One step at a time till your two mths. or so is up. Your stronger than anyone else may think you are. Take a deep breath relax you have made it this far just keep on keeping on. Don't let something that can be fixed in a couple of mths throw you to the gutter. Stomp on it. Tell it---it can't have you. It won't beat you. Your stonger and beater than this problem. You can do it.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Prayer....

I was in a situation a few years back, Prayer helped put my mind / heart at ease.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Thanks guys! Your kind words and encouragement mean allot. I feel a bit better now than I did the other night. It's going to be rough for the next two months for me but I think I can make it through this. God bless you all…

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I've been there myself.

It's a constant struggle but it all comes back to your frame of mind and how you handle adversity.

I personally take Melatonin and I find it calms me down as well as keeping me looking on the bright side.

Sometimes just getting things off your chest is a big step forward.

Cheer up, you're not alone.

top topics

join