It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Successful telekinesis practicioners

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
being personally interested in the subject i would like any whom has encountered any form on credible success with telekinesis, and give a few rules of thumb for me to keep in mind, oh yes and state how long it took you to get where you did, in the developement of said abilities

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
*Sigh*

Okay, the only rules you really need to know are as follows:

1.)Have fun

2.)Really focus

3.)Expect it to work

4.)Practice often

5.)Have more fun

As far as method, pick one, they're all over the internet. Or maybe, you could *gasp* make your own method up!

I'm at the 7 month mark I think, and I can bend an index card into a U shape, though it does take a while.

Practice often and have fun!

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
If you dont mind me asking, whats a index card, what material is it, even bending paper would be amazing progress, good work.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
When I get really emotional sad/angry/happy/excited, and I touch or go near an electrical item, I will blow fuses out an bulbs, but only on sensitive things. Kinda neat.

We go thru lightbulbs alot no matter what kind they are, even the last 10 years kind lol.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I've only been practicing for less then a month. it comes easy for me.
anyway, buld a psi wheel, it's fun (although after you move it for a while it gets boring)

I found psipog.net helpful.

back to the wheel, I casue it to move in 1/4 degree turns back and forth
8 ft away

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
If you dont mind me asking, whats a index card, what material is it, even bending paper would be amazing progress, good work.

It's like stiff paper. I can also bend a dollar bill, which happens faster, therefore is more dramatic.

I also do a bunch of other Psionics stuff, and am getting better with telepathy.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
well personallyi am just having truble with plain old vanilla psychokinesis, i mean i know i am supposed to have patience and all but...

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Perhaps we could see video evidence? The power of the mind has hardly had a thorough and continuous study by science.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
i am going to attempt to get as far as i possibly can with my personally designed tk program, and encouraging quotes?

new topics

top topics

join