It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ramallah - Warsaw

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Ramallah - Warsaw

www.haaretz.com

Earlier, when the group crossed the separation fence, Cardinal Joachim Meisner said "something like this is done to animals, not to human beings." Meisner, the Archbishop of Cologne, is from the former East Germany. "I never in my life thought to see something like this again," he said.

This is the first time the high-level Catholic ecclesiastical body has traveled outside Germany as a group anywhere but the Vatican.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.haaretz.com

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Yad Vashem voiced it's complaints to the German Catholic head and through AP.

Link below offers the Yad Vashem rebuttal:

Avner Shalev, director of Yad Vashem, said he was appalled and surprised. "The remarks illustrate a woeful ignorance of history and a distorted sense of perspective. Israel's actions do not bear any resemblance to the Nazis," Shalev wrote in his letter Tuesday to Cardinal Karl Lehmann, head of the German Bishops Conference, who led a delegation to Israel and the West Bank last week.

Well of course not. The Lessons of the Holocaust don't apply to Israel.

www.haaretz.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 7/3/2007 by Beelzebubba]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The Bishops of Ireland also voiced their opinions recently and likened Gaza/W. Bank to being a jail, of course though they were just anti-semites and the suggestion was brushed off by the Israeli government and their supporters. I think there is going to be an explosion in the ME soon. Too much has been ignored or excused and too little is being done about it. Their Carte Blanche attitude must cease one way or another.

These organizations like Yad Vashem that deny any wrongdoing is taking place and throw the brunt of responsibility upon the shoulders of the Palestinians does them no good. The denial of something so visible is just absolutely ridiculous. Its as if they think people are blind to whats going on and that just by their words people will be mesmerized into believing it.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Israël are doing like the child who was abuse by his father and he's doing the same thing to his child when he is himself father. It's basic psychology.

The leadership of Israël and their propagandists have a psychological problem, kick them in the balls.

[edit on 8-3-2007 by Vitchilo]

new topics

top topics

join