It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I-Spies and 9/11: Update

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I'm sure many in this forum have come across the information concerning the Mossad agents that were taken into custody on 9/11. My first knowledge of this came just a couple of years ago while reading Paranoia Magazines 'The New Conspiracy Reader'. The article was: 'I-Spies, Espionage, and 9/11' by Al Hidell.

Amazon Link

It was an excellent article.

Hidell did something of a follow up, I-Spies, Part II:

I-Spies, Part II
Readers of my article "I-Spies, Espionage and 9/11" [PARANOIA Issue 31] are familiar with the Israeli intelligence agency Mossad's alleged use of a moving company as a cover for operations within the United States. In particular, on the morning of 9/11, a group of Israelis in a moving van were seen videotaping and celebrating the 9/11 attacks. One of the men even suggested foreknowledge when he stated, "We were there to document the event." Well, Israeli movers are back in the news, again under suspicious circumstances. As reported by Daniel Hopsicker as well as some mainstream media, in May 2004, in two separate incidents, Israelis in a moving van were detained near U.S. nuclear and military facilities.
Paranotes

Now Counterpunch has conducted their own investigation. It was released on their website yesterday.

What Did Israel Know in Advance of the 9/11 Attacks?
By CHRISTOPHER KETCHAM
Link

Here is probably the most comprehensive accumulation of data concerning this scenario:

Memorandum to the National Commision on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States

Link

I realise this may be old news to many here. But I thought some may appreciate the update and others may read into this for the first time.

[edit on 7/3/2007 by Beelzebubba]

join